Genesis Events, Inc. Reviews

Arlington, VA
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 3 Reviews
View more information

Dora Married on 09/05/2015
    My dtr's wedding was absolutely breathtaking. Thx for transforming it into the fairytale wedding that she always wanted. U helped make this day not only beautiful, but as stress free as possible. U were easy to work with down to the last detail and your rates were very reasonable for the all the services we received. Thx for making my dtr's wedding weekend a lifelasting memory for us and our guests. They're still talking about it.
    Lori Married on 09/05/2015
    It was an absolute pleasure to work with Genesis Events, Inc. on my big day! My Panama wedding was gorgeous thanks to Jewel and her amazing staff. It was everything I wanted and more. The impeccable attention to detail was prevalent in all facets of our beautiful destination event which included a beautiful rehearsal brunch, an all white "welcome" beach party and our lovely ceremony. Jewel worked closely with the venue to ensure ALL of our needs were met from start to finish. From negotiating our initial contract, to day-of decor to flower arrangements, Genesis Events had it covered. Whether you are planning a local or destination affair I would, without question, suggest working with Jewel and her team at GE. They are the absolute best!!!!
    Merrick Married on 08/02/2015
    Jewel was great to work with! From our first consultation until our wedding day my wife and I were thoroughly impressed with her professionalism and talent. She incorporated her ideas and creativity into the vision my wife had for the ceremony and reception space while working within the limits set by each of the venues. She was truly an asset to our team and played a significant part in making our day amazing!