130 Reviews for Genesis Events

Liability Insurance (7)
Flat Screen (7)
One Event Per Day (4)
129 Genesis Events Reviews

I honestly don't even know where to start. People will not stop talking about our DJ and MC. We booked with Genesis because they did my sister-in-law's wedding back in 2016. Her MC was Fabio and he was so great! But when we went to book we met Damien and we had an instant connection with him (we even have matching ring tones). From day one he was excited to be a part of our day and was accommodating of all of our requests leading up to the wedding. The day of, Damien and the DJ blew us away. They had everyone hyped up for our entrances, all of our ceremony music was right, our first dance song was a little complicated as it was a specific version of a song, they got everything right. Nobody sat during the reception, people were itching to finish eating so they could get back on the dance floor. Damien danced with my wife, my grandma and everyone else. He partied with us all night, it was like we were hanging out with friends. Our photo booth was a HUGE hit, there was always a line to get in. I can honestly say Genesis is the best entertainment company out there. People are still calling us to tell us how great they were and how awesome our music was. Even the girl who works at the front desk loves us. You can't go wrong booking with them. We've already recommended them to all of our other friends getting married! We love Genesis!

Profile Picture Lexi, 1/26/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Photobooth, Uplighting

The BEST. 3 weeks later and my guests are still raving about my amazing DJ! Stop your search here; Genesis is the only DJ company you’ll ever need. Thank you, Fabio!! Xo

Profile Picture Gabriella, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Flat Screen, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Words cannot express how amazing Genesis Events is. I recently got married on 11.18.17 and could not have picked a better entertaining company. We had 300 guests at our wedding and they kept the dance floor packed all night long. Throughout and after the wedding everyone was telling my husband and I how much fun they had and asked about who our dj company was. We had Fabio as our MC and Rosario as the DJ and they definitely delievered. They listened to exactly what i wanted played throughout the reception and definitely gave us the fun and energetic vibe we wanted for our wedding.. I hands down would recommend Genesis as your entertaining company for your wedding as I promise they will NOT disappoint.

Profile Picture valeria, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

They were amazing! The music and energy was perfect. We would absolutely recommend them to our friends and family!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 11/3/17, 1 Review

Genesis did an Amazing job at my wedding in Oct! The music was great!! And so was my MC he kept the crowd involved and energized!! Thank you so much for a wonderful job!! I can't wait to see my video with all our highlights and everyone dancing! Wish I could repeat this day all over again!! Thank you for the outstanding service!! And awesome GOBO!! Loved it!

Profile Picture brenda, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bilingual MC, MC

They were amazing and had everyone dancing! We all had an amazing time and would recommend them to all of our friends and family!

Profile Picture Sara, 10/21/17, 1 Review

Where do I even begin? Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Just got married in October and they were perfect! They had everyone dancing from beginning till end. The energy and excitement they brought was just great. We all had a great time, thank you for rocking out my wedding! I recommend using them for all occasions not just for a wedding.

Profile Picture Simona , 10/15/17, 1 Review

We chose Genesis for our wedding on 10/14/17 after meeting with the staff at a bridal expo. Genesis is the best! We had our first official meeting with Fabio at their store front and was matched up with Damian for our big day. Damian was excellent. He had our crowd going and had his own moves on the dance floor. Maria helped us with our final paperwork and photos and that was a huge help. My husband and I would definitely recommend making an appointment to discuss options with Genesis. They are welcoming and professional. They help you with all your wedding needs. The staff is awesome and we are completely satisfied with all that they did for us. Don't hesitate to make that phone call to sit down and discuss your options. Thank you Genesis!

Profile Picture Stacy , 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Lighting & Decor

Genesis events was the ideal vendor for us for our wedding. The DJ, and our emcee, Damian, were amazing. We loved how Damian got our guests revved up and kept them entertained. We liked the energy, we loved the music playlist, and most of all, they got everyone on the dance floor and made sure everyone was having a great time. We highly recommend Genesis Events!

Sandy & Diana

Profile Picture Sandy, 9/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

Genesis was out favorite vendor by far. They did a truly terrific job. They gave us way more than we expected, including handing over a book of all the selfies people took at the photo booth at the end of the wedding. This was an incredibly special touch and allowed us to look them over the very next day and laugh. The zap shot photos Genesis took ended up being better quality and better taken than the TWO photographers we paid for. Finally, our DJ, God Bless him. He had to deal with a Romanian band that couldn't be stopped and he handled everything so professionally and with such a great attitude. He never stopped smiling. Thank you Genesis, we would recommend anyone else!

Profile Picture Cristina, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Honestly they definitely made the whole experience super memorable for our special day! And they were super accommodating price wise as we are young newlyweds. Damian and the whole team were pretty prompt with reminders and responding to my many emails. Haha. Definitely recommend them to every couple! Thanks again guys!

Profile Picture Aura, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Our wedding was at the Sand Castle August of 2017. My husband and I initially experienced the talents of Genesis Events during a Bridal Showcase. We were looking for a trendsetting, energetic, personable and entertaining group to keep our guest engaged and entertained. We found it all with GENESIS EVENTS! The customer service and expert advice from the entire group was impeccable. Fabio and my husband developed a nice bond, needless to say Fabio was our MC GENIUS!!! We WOWED our guest with the Red Carpet entrance as they struck a pose and were given framed photos as favors. Maria was extremely patient as we requested to use the original monogram from our wedding invitations on the backdrop. Once we provided the monogram, the art department provided us various selections to choose from. The end product was exactly what we envisioned. The DJ did an amazing job looping the bridal party’s entrance song into the ceremony. It was started too soon because the song played as the Pastor presented but he kept it playing endlessly. As I, the bride made my grand entrance the violinist played Pachelbel Cannon in D lovingly. The exuberating bridal party reception entrance got the crowd up out of their seats and ready to party! Fabio announced the indigenous names of our bridal party as if he’d known them all along. Details we didn’t think of was seamlessly taken care of and the grand entrance for the bride and groom was GRAND INDEED! First dance and second dance songs were on point with the perfect lighting to enhance the moments. For example, the second dance song was “Lady in Red” and Fabio changed the room lighting to red. It was gorgeous! The dancing was nonstop to tasteful music selections and the acoustics drummer was the perfect touch. The montage and snap shots were invaluable as we enjoyed looking at them for days preceding the professional photos. Guest are still raving about our wedding! Sean & Latanya Marshall

Photo for Genesis Events Review - Amazing reception entrance
first dance
second dance
Photo for Genesis Events Review - Red Carpet with Backdrop
Profile Picture Latanya & Sean, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Lighting & Decor

When I say THE best in the business .. I really mean it!!!!! From start to finish Genesis was on point! They are true professionals and they care about each of their clients and really listen to them! Our wedding was just last night and I had to write a review right away because they deserved it!! Fabio was amazing!!!!!!!! He is so good what he does and works with the crowd!!! Fantastic!!! We also had the percussionist which was so much fun!!!! Definitely a good addition !!! Book Genesis for your wedding/party because they were nothing short of amazing!!!

Profile Picture Stefania , 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Lighting & Decor

Fabio was an absolute pleasure to work with! We used this DJ company because we had attended a friend's wedding where Fabio was the MC. We loved his energy and decided to specifically ask for him when our wedding came along! He really understood exactly what we wanted - music wise. The guests told us that this was the best music they've ever heard at a wedding and we have had multiple people tell us that Fabio is the best MC they've ever heard too! He was JUST enough! We all know that's a hard balance to find because we've all been to weddings where the MC's were just too much or not enough! He dances with the crowd, he hypes them up, and he genuinely has fun! His energy is amazing and him and his team did a great job in making sure every detail was covered when it came to ceremony music and reception music! We also had a Photo Booth with video, which the GUEST LOVED! He sent us over the videos the very next day! All in all, Genesis events is an amazing company! I would use them for any event I have moving forward and I've already given their information out to many of our wedding guests for their future weddings and events! (so many people were asking) Thank you for making our day so special!

Profile Picture Caroline, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

WE DANCED ALL NIGHT! Literally. When we saw Genesis Events at a showcase we knew we had to have them for our wedding! All of the MCs were fantastic, but we loved Damian's vibe. We also booked a percussionist, Raz, and a saxophonist, Mike. Our DJ was Gaspare. Each and every one of them went above on beyond in creating the perfect atmosphere for our night. Several times I looked at the dance floor and there was always people moving! I was completely and utterly in the moment at our wedding and I know the music was a big part of that! I cannot thank Genesis enough for all they did to make our day special. If dancing is what you want, Genesis is who you should get!

Profile Picture Nicole, 2/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer

We chose Genesis Events because we had seen them in action at another wedding and were amazed at how much energy they had and that what we wanted at our wedding. Anything we had questions about they were right there to answer them. We had a set budget for the DJ and they came under budget which was great for us. The additional props like the photo booth, the album them made us with the photos from the photo booth, their photographer who did the slide show during the wedding, their LOVE letters, and even the costumed dais plate for the Mr. and Mrs. everything was beautiful and no one ever left the dance floor. The music was great we told them exactly the kind of wedding party we wanted the specific songs we wanted played. and they achieved all our expectations.

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/10/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

From start to finish, they were amazing. Our initial meeting was painless. We met and discussed the different packages. They do not try to push services on you. They will reach out to you when they need something from your end. They respond quickly via email and were very easy to get a hold of. Our DJ kept the whole family dancing all night long. I loved the variety. Our MC Damien was very personable. We couldn't stop talking about how great they were. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Gabriela, 11/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Invitations

My wife and I just got married on 9/25/16 in north Jersey. We heard about Genesis through some familythat we're at a wedding in NY. Fabio was our MC and man...the house was rocking from start to finish. A true pleasure to work with. They tailored the event to our taste of music, tempo and style. They are extremely responsive and so easy to work with. It made the experience a breeze and fun too. Music delivery: on point! Intros: on point! Crowd participation: on point! Light show: on point! They were also able to provide with a live drummer all night, violinist for the ceremony and cool up to date photo booth. They're a true one stop shop and at a fair price. So much fun! Everyone is raving about Genesis that attended the wedding and I'm so glad we chose them as our entertainment. I'm still dancing!

Profile Picture Mike, 9/25/16, 2 Reviews

Genesis was an absolutely amazing DJ for our wedding. Damian was a great MC and was super attentive and they played every song we asked for. Damian was able to keep the party going, everyone was dancing all night long. Guests have told me that they have never seen everyone on the dance floor at a wedding. Genesis did an amazing job and we were so glad we decided on them to DJ our wedding. I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/17/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer

First I want to start by saying thank you so much to Genesis Events!! Specially Damian, You are amazing!! From the first time we met with him I knew we were going to have an amazing wedding party. He went over everything with us step by step and he definitely took all our worries and concerns away. We had an amazing time thanks to you guys!!! Best DJ & MC of the world. Words can't describe how happy we are of choosing Genesis Events as our DJ. Wishing you always the best and will definitely recommend you guys to all our family and friends!! We wish we can give more than 5 stars!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

We got married 8/14 and Genesis was awesome! MC Fabio and DJ John were great, they played a perfect mix of music to keep all our guests entertained. Some old, classic and new! We had so many people on the dance floor, the guests really enjoyed and complimented how great they were after the wedding. To highly recommend them! So much fun!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/14/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Lighting & Decor

Our MC Fabio was fantastic! We had so many comments from our guests that we had the best MC and DJ they ever saw.
They were really receptive to my ideas and playlists! Fabio had everyone up having fun and dancing all night. I would definitely recommend them!
Marc G.

Profile Picture Marc, 7/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Joe was really helpful in explaining all of the details with us. We were able to pick which MC we wanted after seeing them perform. We only used them for DJ/entertainment but they have a lot to offer such as photo booths, back drops, red carpet entrance, lounge type furniture, etc.

Profile Picture Justine, 7/23/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Everyone at my wedding is still talking about what an amazing DJ we had. As the bride everyone told me I wouldn't enjoy my wedding because I will be too busy doing everything else. well I have to say that my husband and I did NOT leave the dance floor. Our MC was so amazing and went along with the spirit of the wedding. We had a superhero theme and he made sure to go along with it. He was so funny and was always asking if we need anything. We had a little misunderstanding with the time of the event but the problem was solved before it became an issue. We also got the photo booth and everyone loved it! The DJ is the best part of the reception so its worth every penny

Profile Picture zully, 7/16/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC