Genesis Diamonds Reviews

Genesis Diamonds 1
Genesis Diamonds 2
Genesis Diamonds 3
Genesis Diamonds 4

My husband purchased our rings from the Louisville, KY location. He only had good things to say about the experience and my stone and setting are lovely. We both look young for our age and had previously been talked down to by other area jewelers. Genesis Diamonds offered a professional attitude and high quality product.

Sent on 10/23/2013

I loved Genesis the moment I walked in. My husband and I went in the store to look at engagement rings and they were not pushy they did not try to sell it right away. They were their to guide us but they did not hover over us they wanted us to enjoy the moment. The next day they emailed my husband with a possible ring that they thought I would like and it was within his budget. He bought it right away. I also purchased his wedding band there. I would have received 10% off since my ring was purchased there but twice a year they have a sell and all rings are 20% off. I love the staff, I love the ring selection, and I recommend this store over all the other stores in Louisville!

Sent on 08/30/2012

Joanne · Married on 07/03/2012

Genesis Diamonds, all I can say is THANK YOU!!! You guys helped us to choose the wedding rings of our dreams.

We had a fantastic experience shopping at Genesis Diamonds. The staff were AMAZING! After going to lots of other wedding ring stores, we were unable to find anything we liked or any real help. This place went above and beyond to help us.

Genesis diamonds had such a lovely selection of designer wedding rings and the selection of engagement rings looked amazing. I ended up going for a Henri Daussi wedding ring and I just LOVE it!!!

Thank you Genesis Diamonds. I'm recommending you to my sister, who is getting married next year.

Sent on 08/24/2012

Genesis Diamonds was very easy to work with. They offered incentives for us to purchase our bands through them. Their lifetime warranty is a great deal!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2012

We bought my Ritani bridal rings at Genesis. I absolutely love them! They are so beautiful. Genesis is very friendly and helpful.

Sent on 08/15/2012
  • W

Whitney · Married on 04/28/2012

Genesis has such a wonderful selection of quality rings at all prices. My husband bought my engagement ring and wedding ring from Genesis and they are gorgeous. I get nothing but compliments. We will go to Genesis for all of our jewelry needs.

Sent on 05/08/2012

Andrea · Married on 03/16/2012

We got the most gorgeous engagement ring from Genesis. The salespeople were very knowledgeable and interested in helping us find that perfect ring. One thing to note is we brought our own diamond to them (groom's great-grandmother's), and they still went out of their way to help us even though the sale was going to be small (comparatively). To prove that point even more, when we went back to buy the matching band, they could tell we weren't happy with the look and they didn't push us. They gave us other options and we couldn't be happier.

Sent on 05/16/2012
  • Tonya

Tonya · Married on 02/29/2012

Genesis Diamonds went above and beyond my expectations. I felt that they truly cared about what we wanted and wasn't pushing us to buy more than we wanted. Great service, great value.

Sent on 01/26/2012

Jordan · Married on 12/27/2011

My fiance purchased both my engagement ring and wedding band from Genesis Diamonds in Green Hills. They were amazing to work with and very helpful. I had to get my engagement ring resized and a minor repair done, and they got both fixed in under a week. I would highly recommend using them.

Sent on 01/17/2012

Kerri · Married on 10/08/2011

Great selection and beautiful jewelry!

Sent on 11/03/2011

Lauren · Married on 08/13/2011

They were great! I got the wedding band I wanted and for a great price.

Sent on 12/08/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 06/25/2011

Genesis Diamonds was VERY helpful! I love how much individual attention my husband and I received when looking for rings. They are helpful and great with customization, which is what we did.

Excellent selection and they have brands that are ONLY carried at select stores across the country (like H. Levi... b/c the owner is personal friends with him). I love that they know where their diamonds come from...I just love how much they seem to care about the quality.

Our orders were perfectly on time...and when my husband's ring seemed a bit too small, they were easy and quick to deal with. Plus we got chocolate with each purchase. Definite bonus. :-) I would recommend Genesis to ANYONE.

Sent on 07/20/2011

Donna · Married on 05/28/2011

The Ring is beautiful. Thank you Genesis diamonds. The guarantee with the rings is no hassle. Everything is beautiful and fits perfect.

Sent on 06/17/2011
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 04/08/2011

Loved the experience. And love the way they take care of the customer after the sale. They helped us design the exact ring we wanted. We went back to get his band as well. I go periodically to get the ring cleaned and polished. I work with my hand alot and my ring get very "banged up" and they will clean it and polish it for free every week if i wanted. They are awesome! Thanks. (And you can always upgrade your stone for the exact price you paid)

Sent on 05/27/2011

Jade · Married on 05/22/2010

Boaz worked with my husband and I got the ring of my dreams!!! I go in every fews weeks to have it cleaned. the staff is incredible the experience was great I would buy all my jewelry from Genesis in the future!

Sent on 02/04/2011

Kathleen · Married on 05/01/2010

We found exactly what we needed at the price we could afford. Their sales staff does not work on commission, so instead of trying to up sell you, or convince you to buy something you don’t like, they are genuinely interested in helping you find what you are looking for, and getting you the top quality available.

Sent on 11/03/2010

Charity · Married on 05/16/2009

Everyone at Genesis is great. There is no pressure to buy. They let you try on as many rings as you want and they really do give you the best price. We shopped at other stores and were able to get a bigger and more radiant diamond at Genesis for thousands less. We also got a discount on our wedding bands because my husband had purchased my engagement ring there.

Sent on 05/27/2009

Kathryn · Married on 10/29/2001

GO TO GENESIS!! Ask for Rick Baggett. We got all of our rings from Genesis and Rick helped us above and beyond!

Sent on 12/03/2011

Amanda · Married on 01/06/2018

He bought my engagement ring from Genesis so naturally we wanted to get our bands here as well. Every time we have gone in; whether it be to size my ring or pick out bands, everyone has been so great to work with. Picking out bands wasn't as simple as I thought as there were so many options. The ladies we worked with went above and beyond showing me tons of styles they thought would match my ring. When they could tell I wasn't in love with any of the options, they actually showed me a band that could be custom made to match my engagement ring. I definitely recommend the entire team at Genesis!

Sent on 12/13/2017
  • Janet

Janet · Married on 11/29/2017

Great quality for fair price! Thank you!

Sent on 12/14/2017
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 05/13/2017

Genesis helped us SO much with everything. Our consultant took the time to listen to our story and help us choose a ring that I absolutely love and will for years to come based on our personalities and concerns. They worked with us on price, so that we weren't getting more than we could afford, but were still thrilled with our choice. We will be returning to them when it comes time to get our wedding bands.

Sent on 04/15/2015

Love my ring and my husbands! They were very helpful in helping us select our wedding rings and making my husband and thinner band of a ring he picked out so he was more comfortable! Great, great place to purchase wedding/engagement rings!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Lisa · Married on 05/03/2014

Very satisfied! GREAT customer service. Very willing to work with you on anything. Amazing products.

Sent on 02/06/2014
  • Darcy

Darcy · Married on 03/29/2014

I have had no problems with this company. Since my wedding I have had a few issues with my wedding band and Genesis has fixed it at no charge. I will definitely be using them for a long time.

Sent on 08/13/2014

We are so pleased with our rings!They are so perfect for us. Loved working with the staff there -- they are friendly and efficient.

Sent on 07/19/2013