Generations Fused with Music Reviews

3 | Tampa, FL

3 Reviews for Generations Fused with Music

Nayda · Married on 05/25/2014

Ryan and his wife were absolutely fabulous. Extremely professional. In addition to our requests, they came up with the perfect playlist based on the people that were attending the wedding. They kept the party going and everyone, and I mean everyone, got up on the dance floor and had a ball. The bride had mistakenly put the wrong time on the questionnaire he sends out. When we called to tell him we needed him to be at the venue an hour before he had planned, he just dropped everything and showed up. No one knew that we had made a mistake and he started just on time. He didn't complain or make a fuss. He is a true pleasure to work with.

Sent on 05/28/2014

Shamika · Married on 03/08/2013

Ryan was my DJ from this company and he was awesome. He came with two assistants, so it was a team of three total. He did the sound for my beach ceremony and they even took photos and video during my ceremony and reception. All of which I received about two-three weeks after my wedding!!! The brought lighting, which was more than I every expected!! The even came with a smoke machine, which we had to cut off because it set off the smoke alarm, but it was fun while it lasted!!! My wedding was a two culture wedding and Ryan was very gracious in letting a family member, who is also a DJ, play some of his music that he had available, my husband is originally from Haiti. Needless to say I had no idea he was bringing anything but Ryan was very cooperative and understanding. I would definitely recommend him and his team to anyone looking for Dj for their wedding!

Sent on 07/03/2013

Jennifer · Married on 04/06/2012

Ryan and Christy were absolutely amazing and were very accommodating to my indecisiveness at the last minute! Also did a fabulous job on the uplighting!

Sent on 04/23/2012