Generations Reviews

Generations 3
Generations 4
Generations 5

Brenda Fernandez · Married on 01/05/2019

it was our daughters Quinceañera and everyone at this place was amazing! The sisters that were the bartenders and servers were amazing

The food was amazing!!! The servers were incredible and that prize was on point! We will be doing our other daughters quince in a few years here again for sure! Thank you for making our night so smooth Generations!

Generations 6
    Generations 13
    Sent on 01/07/2019
  • Laura2.0

Laurene · Married on 03/18/2017

Generations was an absolute godsend! From my first email to the wedding night. I have absolutely no complaints. Robyn was amazing, from letting me switch rooms to fit my needs better, to staying open later when we were running late for rehearsal. She made sure everything ran smoothly and made the night perfect. The staff there is so professional. The bar tender Jen made the best mixed drinks, they were perfect and she kept everyones cups filled with a smile on her face. The food was delicious, everyone kept raving about how its the best wedding food they have ever tasted. The room was set up perfectly. I would recommend generations to anyone who wants a venue that truly takes pride in what they do.

Sent on 03/22/2017

Aisha · Married on 07/29/2016

Where do I start when it comes to Generations and most importantly Robyn, she was absolutely amazing. My husband I got dooped by our previous wedding planner and we really thought we were not going to be able to have the day that we dreamed of having. After explaining our situation to Robyn she was not only flexible and understanding but she worked with us down to the very end. Our venue was beautiful the food was AMAZING and the staff was helpful and pleasant. Our reception is and was the talk of the town, our family and friends are still talking about how good the food!!! THERE CEASAR SALAD IS TOO DIE FOR!!! I would recommend Generations to anyone even if you are not having a wedding! They book events for all occasions but if you want a worry free wedding reception with EXCELLENT Quality at a reasonable price. Call Robyn she is the truth!! Thank you ROBYN from the Barnes-Wilson Family WE LOVE YOU!!!!

Sent on 08/09/2016

All I can say is that I had a great experience at Generations for my traditional engagement. The place is beautiful on its own but boy when my decorator was done, I was in awe. Robin and Inez are amazing along with the other staff. They were so accommodating to our many requests and made planning from 2 states a breeze. The price was very reasonable and all my guests agree that the food was delicious. I highly recommend it.

Sent on 10/24/2015

nathassia · Married on 08/11/2013

Good I'd great and the people there really have your back

Sent on 08/18/2013
  • F

Favor · Married on 06/21/2008

I had my wedding reception at Generations function hall.. They also catered the food for my reception.. All the workers for this hall were very nice. They asked me for any recipes I wanted them to use to prepeare the meals I wanted.. Also they were flexible when it came to special foods that I wanted prepared as long as whoever made it did it in their kitchen. The food was so good, that I got compliments months after about it.. The hall is partially decorated so I didn't get to add much more decoration to it. Also the price for the hall and food were very reasonable. I would recommend this reception hall and their service to anyone.

Sent on 09/23/2008