General Greene Studios Reviews

27 | Oviedo, FL

27 Reviews for General Greene Studios

27 General Greene Studios Reviews

Katie · Married on 10/14/2017

WOW! we are blown away by the the work Daniel and his wife did. They were so great to work with during the entire process. The day of they were easy going and captured great, organic moments without making us feel we were being recorded. Daniel was patient while I struggled to pick music for the end result and offered advice along the way. We could not be happier and the video is something that will be really special to us for a lifetime.

Mary · Married on 06/24/2017

I was hesitant to have a videographer at first because it was so expensive, but I ended up going for it and using one of General Greene Studios' highest packages because I didn't want to miss a thing, and it was worth every penny! I had both Daniel and his wife, as well as a third stationary camera during the ceremony and received a 7 minute highlight film, a documentary film of the entire ceremony and the main parts of the reception, and all of the raw footage. The quality of sound and camera footage was exceptional and the artistic style of Daniel is apparent in the angles and shots he captured. Daniel was with my girls and me while we were getting ready and his wife was with the guys and they were absolutely wonderful to work with! So kind and professional at the same time. I was a little worried having three cameras at the wedding would look like paparazzi but they were so stealthy that no one even noticed them there! Before and after the wedding they were very easy to communicate with and would check in to make sure we didn't have any unanswered questions. As a bride, you don't want to worry about your vendors being difficult to communicate and you will have nothing to worry about with these two. They even emailed me to let me know they were keeping my footage safe and would get straight to work on it once they made it through the hurricane... how thoughtful is that?! I'm not sure if they do weddings outside of Blacksburg and Florida, but my family is so impressed with our films that they are planning to ask them to cover their own weddings! I highly recommend using General Greene Studios for your own event. You will be guaranteed high quality, beautiful footage of every part of your wedding you want captured. -Mary Kate and Patrick

Sent on 11/06/2017

Thank you both!

Cat · Married on 06/07/2017

We cannot begin to rave enough about Daniel Greene. He shot our promo video with such professionalism, sensitivity and creativity. He had a vision that made the final product more than we could have ever imagined. A truly, lovely final product. He has an amazing talent for what he does. Do not wait to book!

Emily · Married on 06/03/2017

Daniel and Aly are such a sweet couple and it was a joy to work with them! Watching our video flooded us with so many emotions - many smiles, laughter and tears of joy! They are so incredibly talented! We can't wait to watch our video for years to come as a beautiful reminder of our love for each other and how much joy our friends and family add to our lives. Our biggest reaction to our video is just how overwhelmingly happy we both look! We know we felt it, but it is so incredible to SEE it. To see that pure genuine joy in our faces is just amazing. We are so grateful we chose Daniel and Aly to capture our day! We can't even explain how much our video means to us (and our family and friends)! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 08/18/2017

General Greene Studios's reply:

Aw thanks Emily! We're happy you love it. Congrats to you both again!

Ryan · Married on 06/03/2017

Daniel and Aly did an awesome job with our wedding video. They were with us for a LONG day but remained upbeat, positive, and just genuinely nice the entire time. We are so happy with how the video turned out! 10/10 would recommend. Worth every penny!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Thank you, Ryan!!!

Vanessa · Married on 05/20/2017

Videography and photography were really important to me for my wedding day because the day goes so fast and most of what you've spent the money on is gone when the day is over. If you feel the same, then you won't go wrong with General Greene Studios. Dan and Aly were absolutely amazing! Their pricing is listed right on their website, so you know exactly what your investment will be and they are worth every penny. They did a spectacular job and I couldn't love my video more. They were both so sweet and helpful and answered every question I had, were quick to respond on emails, and did incredible work. I highly recommend them!

Nicole · Married on 05/06/2017

WOW! Daniel and Aly were absolutely a blast to work with. I can't say enough good things about them and their business! From the very beginning they were responsive, professional, and super helpful. They even called my husband and I for our pre-wedding phone call when they were on their anniversary trip!

I was super picky when choosing our wedding videographer. I watched tons and tons of highlight videos and none seemed to be what I was looking for until I came across General Greene Studios. From the first video I watched of theirs, I knew they were the ones! On our wedding day, they were there from getting ready in our bridal suite to our exit after the reception. When we got our wedding videos back, I was absolutely speechless. They not only met my expectations but far exceeded it! Our video was everything I imagined and so much more. They captured all the important meetings and everything else! And the best part is, you wouldn't even know they were there. They blended in great. General Greene Studios is truly the best wedding videographer!! I have gotten so many compliments on our wedding video!

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND GENERAL GREENE STUDIOS TO ANYONE GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Thanks Nicole!

Brandon · Married on 05/06/2017

Guys, do yourself - and your bride-to-be - a favor and call or email General Greene Studios.

Their professionalism and product finishes second to none. Throughout the entire process, General Greene Studios exceeded my expectations. The entire team offered encouragement and positivity on our special day and created a video that brings a smile to my face whenever I watch it.

- Brandon

Sent on 07/16/2017

Thank you Brandon!

amberly · Married on 04/29/2017

We couldn't be more obsessed with how perfect our video turned out! Thank you!

Sent on 09/19/2017

General Greene Studios's reply:

We are so happy that you love it! :-)

Joel · Married on 12/20/2016

We hired General Greene Studios to take pictures of a construction project we completed. The quality, punctuality and investment of thier time was well worth our investment. We are very happy with the experience.

Kristina · Married on 10/15/2016

Daniel and Alexandria were amazing, fun to work with and professional!! Both have great personalities. Our video was absolutely amazing and gorgeous. It was everything I expected and more. I would definitely recommend hiding general green studios! Best videographer in the Cville area!

Sent on 12/16/2016

General Greene Studios's reply:

Thanks Kristina! Your wedding was epic. Such a fun day.

Alexis · Married on 09/25/2016

Daniel and his wife were so kind on our wedding day. They captured every single important moment within their video. I absolutely loved working with both of them and have received nothing but praises about their work from everyone who has watched our video. My husband and I watch the highlight video at least once a day since it was sent to us! If I had to do it all over again. I would choose them, hands down.

Sent on 11/19/2016

Thanks Alexis!

Heather · Married on 09/24/2016

Daniel and Alexandria were amazing to work with the entire time. We initially thought we wouldn't need a videographer at our wedding, but we're SO happy we changed our mind. They were incredibly flexible and helpful during the wedding process and their work is amazing. We are so in love with the highlight reel and documentary videos and can't thank them enough for the wonderful job they did with our wedding!

Sent on 12/13/2016

General Greene Studios's reply:

Thanks! We're happy you chose to hire a videographer too! A wedding film is such a nice treat to have!!! Thanks for letting us create your film. Congrats to you two again!
  • Tayler

Tayler · Married on 09/18/2016

Daniel and his wife were AMAZING. I didn't know what the experience would be like having two cameras following us around all day, but not once did I even notice they were there. They captured everything. They were so easy to work with, very professional, and responsive. The end product of our video was incredible. It blew our expectations out of the water. Anyone and everyone that watches the video has nothing but great things to say about it, not to mention you can't watch it without shedding at least one tear. Phenomenal job and very affordable.

Sent on 10/25/2016

General Greene Studios's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Tayler! Your wedding was gorgeous and your party rocked!!! :-)

Emily · Married on 09/09/2016

Having a videographer was not a priority on our vendor list when we first started planning. My in-laws told my husband and I they wanted to hire one for us! I let them do the research and boy am i glad they did! They found General Greene Studios and sent us a link to their website. We watched several of their videos and were beyond amazed at their work. One of the first things I recommend to my friends and family members who are getting married is...HAVE A VIDEOGRAPHER...and definitley take a peek at General Greene Studios! Their work is amazing and they truly captured every amazing detail that happened. Lots of family and friends have told us that they absolutely loved watching the video and reminiscing on our day! Whether you are the Bride, Groom or family member in the wedding, you will not capture every moment, but Daniel and his wife Alex will have your back!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Thanks for the love!

Alyson · Married on 09/03/2016

Daniel and Aly were an absolute pleasure to work with, and went above and beyond to provide us with memories that we will treasure for a lifetime. We were both nervous about spending time in front of the camera, but both Daniel and Aly made us feel so comfortable and relaxed, and fit right in with our wedding crew. The video they produced for us is absolutely amazing. Daniel and Aly were able to capture so many special moments throughout our day, and put them together in a way that is just so beautiful! They implemented all of the ideas that we had about what we wanted in the video, and patiently worked with us to pick music that we love and truly captures the essence of our day. We have received so many compliments from family and friends, and can't stop watching the video ourselves! We would recommend General Greene Studios a thousand times over.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Thanks Alyson!

Kelly · Married on 08/06/2016

We couldn't have higher praise for Daniel and Alexandria--they did truly excellent work and were just the most wonderful people to collaborate with. We knew we wanted video of our day but not just a recording. Everyone who has watched our wedding video said they laughed and cried through it, including us, and we aren't overly emotional! They were so discreet and never in the way, and were just the nicest people. I was overwhelmed by how many song choices we had available to us, but Daniel was extremely helpful and I absolutely love the way they were cut together. If we hadn't gotten wedding cinematography of our day we truly would have regretted it for the rest of our lives, we can now relive our wedding day whenever we want!

Sent on 09/28/2016

General Greene Studios's reply:

Thanks Kelly! Alexandria and I are so happy that you love your film. All the best to you two! Love, Daniel and Aly

Megan · Married on 06/25/2016

Daniel with General Greene Studios completely exceeded our expectations as a videographer, as a professional, and just as a person in general. His pricing is more than exceptional for what he gives you and the quality is top notch. He is incredibly professional and very, very responsive. He has a calming energy about him and provides great direction without being overbearing. In fact, he acted as a fly on the wall for much of the evening, capturing little moments we never expected to be able to see again on film. The result was truly magical. I HIGHLY suggest using General Greene Studios to capture your big day....you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Thanks Megan :-)

Julie · Married on 06/15/2016

We contacted General Greene Studios for a UVA Health System project and couldn’t be more pleased with the professionalism, insightfulness, and quality received. Daniel and Alexandria possess compassion and an intellectual curiosity which allows them to get to the nugget of the story being told. Because of this ability, they are able to distill the filming down to the essential themes, artfully revealing slices of humanity. They also made it easy to access the videos for sharing and manipulating for PowerPoint presentations. We highly recommend them.

Kelsey · Married on 06/11/2016

We could not be happier with our decision to choose General Greene Studios to capture our special day. Daniel and his wife Aly were amazing to work with! They knew exactly where to be at all times and the quality of their product is unmatched. Daniel has an eye for weddings and really makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. You will not go wrong choosing them-they are the best!

Sent on 07/26/2016

General Greene Studios's reply:

We're happy we got to work with you two :-)

Makenzie · Married on 04/23/2016

I would not hesitate to recommend General Greene Studios to any of my friends. Alexandria and Daniel were so great to work with, as they took the time to get to know us and clearly put a lot of thought into every shot they took. The end-product was amazing, too! They helped us pick the music when we were having trouble deciding on it, and made a video that we can always watch and remember our wedding day!

Sent on 06/08/2016

General Greene Studios's reply:

Thanks Makenzie! We had a great time filming your wedding day. Congrats to you both :-)

melinda · Married on 11/21/2015

Daugher's wedding. Perfect choice of videographer!

Sydney · Married on 11/21/2015

I can't even put into words how pleased I am with my video!! I booked them last minute and gave them little instruction or guidance, and they blew me away. Alexandria and Daniel were so easy to work with and the end product speaks for itself! My sister is using them for her wedding in a few months! Thanks again, I am so happy to be able to relieve this day whenever I want!!

Melvin · Married on 06/15/2015

You will absolutely not regret your decision to choose Greene Studios! Wow!!! We were so impressed with the product. Please see for yourself! Ive been to a lot of weddings and a part of many and by far the best most professional videographer. He makes you feel at ease and so friendly! Would absolutely recommend!!!

Sent on 10/08/2015

General Greene Studios's reply:

Thank you! Your wedding was wonderful. We were happy to be a part of it and create your wedding film!

The one constant feedback I hear about this video is "WOW...that made me tear up". Excellent work that rekindles the emotions of that day quite well.

Sent on 10/12/2015

General Greene Studios's reply:

Our goal is always to create a Wedding Film that is personal to the Bride & Groom, and that is tailored to their style and emotions - so we are so happy to hear that your film rekindles the emotion of your day! Thanks for letting us be a part of your big day!