Gen of Eve Photography Reviews

3 | Clearlake, WA

3 Reviews for Gen of Eve Photography

Genny was absolutely THE BEST to work with! She is truly passionate about what she does, and her infectiously joyous heart is amazing to be around. She was really great working with my schedule to book us first for our engagement shoot (of course our pooch had to be there too!) and wowed us with an amazing session. The crucial months leading up to the wedding she offered tips and helped get my day of timeline in place so I could get all the shots I wanted out of the day. Also her point of view and creative shots gave us something different from classic portraits, and the moments captured are priceless. I would truly recommend her to anyone, and would work with her again in a second! Thank you Genny!!!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Susan · Married on 08/10/2014

Beautiful wedding that came together perfectly. :)

Sent on 08/14/2014

Rhianna · Married on 04/19/2014

Hands down the best ever! She did my engagement photos, as well as my wedding. She is patient, yet firm, and kept my crazy bridal party of 12 plus on schedule, and I will definitely work with her in the future!

Sent on 04/27/2014