Gemz4you Reviews

4 | Spokane, WA

4 Reviews for Gemz4you

• F

Feron · Married on 01/02/2010

We are very grateful for coming to weddingwire.com and looking. My sister told me about this site Gemz4you so we went a looking and there you were, we purchased , we saved, we are very happy lol. Thank you so much, the resizing fits wonderfully. Now where are going to add the jewelry catchers to all the drains in the house lol. We wish you the best in all endeavors.

Feron and Salish

Sent on 01/15/2010

Craig · Married on 12/02/2009

It's nice to know that a company's word is still true, and I must say we are delighted in the purchase and experience we received from Gemz4you. I was very reluctant on buying our wedding rings online but I am glad we did. My wife loves the ring and the engraving turned out wonderfully. I am still getting use to the weight of mine it's blinggy and I like it alot. Thank you Gemz4you.com and your the best.

Sent on 12/20/2009

Devon · Married on 11/21/2009

Well I am married yaaahhooo, sorry needed the shout out to you Gemz4you. My wife loves it, we where kinda not sure on if we wanted to use an online jewelry store. When I do business I like to see the person face to face and my sister in-law had bought from you out of Ohio and just said all the best things about your store, well you didn't prove her wrong. When she said I could save money, well lets just say I had enough left over to by a plasma tv. Thanks again Gemz4you, I will be back for anniversary jewelry. I will share with my friends and family the great service and quality we received from your store. We wish you the best in all of your endeavors, Devon and Kristin Jenson

Sent on 12/02/2009

Steven · Married on 10/12/2009

Gemz4you was just great. We heard from a friend about this site and what was great about finding jewelry below what listed in stores and they were locally online. I say a ring at another store here in town I took a picture and sent it to them online, they were very prompt in finding me the same ring at nearly half the cost even though there online they delivered it to my work for me how cool. Well all an all my wife was just lost for words when I should her. I would definitely refer them to anyone looking to save money and still not cut on quality. Thanks Steven & April G.

Sent on 10/22/2009