55 Reviews for Gemini Event Planning

Day-Of Coord. (1)
Timelines (1)
Civil (1)
54 Gemini Event Planning Reviews

My daughter wanted a destination wedding in Beaver Creek while living in Florida. As mother of the bride this seemed like a very difficult task being that we are so far away. After speaking to several planners were were blessed to come across Gemini Event Planning. Meg was very nice and said Jennifer would be contacting us soon. When Jennifer called my daughter and I knew right then and there she was godsend!!!! There was an immediate wonderful connection, we knew we'd found the "one" and that we wouldn't have to look any further. She was never pushy, she always made sure she understood exactly what my daughter wanted then went above and beyond to help us make her vision a reality. Weddings have a lot of moving parts but Jennifer gave us total confidence and peace of mind that everything would be smooth and that everything would be taken care of. She brought expertise and positive energy to the planning process. She knew our vendors, kept timelines and was very much on top of all the details making sure nothing was missed or overlooked. Jennifer takes pride in her job, she makes sure she's available to answer any questions throughout the entire process. We never felt hurried or pressured, my daughter and I always felt at peace after talking to her. At times when we'd feel somewhat overwhelmed and on the verge of a meltdown she always knew what to say to make us feel at ease and that she had it all under control. The best part wasn't that she'd just say it, she really did have it all under control. We know we couldn't have done it without her! We started off as clients and now we can call her a friend! We are thrilled with the work she did and we'd gladly recommend her to anyone!!! A wedding planner is definitely money well spent!

Profile Picture Maria, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We ABSOLUTELY LOVE the Gemini team. They did a wonderful job of taking care of all the obstacles with wedding planning big and small. They went above and beyond to make sure that we got to enjoy not only our wedding day, but the entire wedding week. They took care of problems before we even knew about them and they allowed us to enjoy a care free wedding day and trip! We would recommend them to anyone!!!

Profile Picture Tayler, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We LOVED getting to work alongside this team. My husband and I are actually wedding videographers that have worked with our share of coordinators. It's not very common that we spend a portion of our drive home talking about how amazing the coordinating team is, but we did with this team. Their attention to detail was so great and the fact that they were always around when someone (us or guests!) needed them was so amazing, but the most notable thing to us was their readiness to be helpful for anyone. You would think that this "readiness to help" is a notable thing from all coordinators, but this team just felt so much more like they were one step ahead of everything happening and always willing to be helpful for everyone day-of. We just loved that so much!

Profile Picture Kristine, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

5 star experience all around. From recommending vendors to running point on the day-of logistics, the Gemini team was terrific. They kept me from worrying about the things I wasn't (but probably should have been) thinking about because I knew we would tackle it together when the moment came.

Profile Picture Allison, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Meg and Jeni at Gemini Event Planning were absolutely amazing and worth every penny. We hired Gemini Event Planning to do "day-of" planning and they went above and beyond helping us coordinate the whole weekend, complete with activities lists, restaurant and bar suggestions, etc. Both Meg and Jeni were professional in organizing, running the rehearsal and day off, including fixing mini issues along the way such as my veil falling off, people running late, and general "herding the cats & keeping the peace" between multiple divorced families. The level of relaxation, ease and peace of mind they gave me that weekend is something I would highly recommend to everyone!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Destination, Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

My husband and I recently got married in Vail and have nothing but positive things to say about the Gemini Event Planning team. I wish I could give them more stars! I am from Vail and knew exactly where I wanted the wedding and what I wanted, but when it came to the month of and day of coordination, I knew we needed help. We interviewed a few planners, but loved the way Meg and Meaghan assured us of how detail oriented they were and how that it was their process that would make our wedding a success! My big thing was that I wanted our family and wedding party to be able to enjoy the wedding and not worry about the little things. I work in marketing so plan events in the Bay Area on a regular basis, and I was floored by the level of detail and how they took control of everything and anything. March 25th was the best day of our lives and I owe a lot of it to them because I would not have been able to enjoy it to the level I did if they had not been there! I only wish I could get married every weekend and have them leading the charge!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Meg is truly the best in the business. She is extremely responsive, accountable, and organized and most of all fun to work with. She got us from the start, and understood what we were looking for without trying too hard to push her own ideas (even though she has great ones!). What made us even more impressed was her knowledge of how to pull off a wedding anywhere in Vail Valley, and her amazingly high quality connections in that community. She's a pro, there's really no other way to put it. Thank you Meg! Mike and Claire

Profile Picture Michael , 9/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I can't say enough wonderful things about Gemini Event Planning and can’t thank them enough for making our wedding better than I could have ever dreamed of. We planned our wedding for over a year and a half, and from the initial planning, to making our dream a reality, to the invaluable execution the day of the wedding - Meg and her team went above and beyond, and we couldn’t have done it without them. The amount of time and care Meg put into our special day made us feel like we were Gemini's only wedding (which was definitely not the case)! Meg provided inspired direction, creative ideas, and organizational mastery, while simultaneously dealing my mom and me for 20 months! I feel lucky to have worked with such a phenomenal wedding planner and to have made a lifelong friend in the process! We enjoyed every minute of the wedding planning process with Meg and her team, and our wedding was perfect in every detail; we have Meg to thank for that.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 9/6/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Full Planning

After interviewing multiple wedding planners in the Denver/Summit County/Vail area, my fiancé and I were lucky enough to find Gemini Event Planning. We met with Meg for coffee and immediately knew she was the planner for us. Not only is she super cool (she mountain bikes and skis when she isn't planning weddings), she is the absolute BEST at what she does. Meg is incredibly detailed oriented and is extremely well connected in the area. We utilized the Ritz Carlton as our host hotel including a welcome bbq/brunch, married at the Beaver Creek Wedding Deck and had our reception at Beano's Cabin. Without Meg, we never would have been able to keep things straight between all of the different contacts and wouldn't have known where to begin to coordinate all of the details. Meg worked with us every step of the way and is a natural at keeping things fun - you know it is a good sign when you are laughing after each call! My husband and I both started new careers, got a puppy and bought a house while planning our wedding and Meg was very accommodating to our busy schedules. She was a pro at addressing any questions or concerns we had, and eased our worries about the unpredictable weather in Colorado by having plans A through Z. I loved the detailed timeline she created and the weekend itinerary provided to our wedding party and families was a life saver. Our wedding weekend turned out to be everything we dreamed it to be and I can't thank Meg enough for taking the weight off of our shoulders so we could enjoy every moment of the celebration!!

Profile Picture Claire, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Civil, Full Planning

Meg was an absolute joy to work with!

Profile Picture Marie, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Meg was SUCH a positive presence in our wedding weekend, and especially in my experience as the bride. I don’t know how I would have planned this destination wedding without her. We are from Kansas City and we had our wedding in Beaver Creek. We needed a planner we could trust while planning from afar. Meg took care of us! She knows Beaver Creek and the surrounding area like no one else! I always knew I could trust her recommendations, and this made the planning process SO much easier! I cannot rave enough about Meg and the vendors she helped me book for our wedding day. They truly made us feel so special and made the whole day flow so easily. I felt like Meg personally knew everyone we came in contact with, and they kept telling us “Meg is GREAT!” and “you are so lucky to have Meg”. And they were right! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Meg, for making this process fun, easy, and streamlined. We love you!

Profile Picture lee, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Full Planning, Religious

Very much enjoyed working with Meg and her team. They were very professional and helpful in the planning process. The day of the wedding she was instrumental in a smooth and beautiful wedding.

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

When my fiancé John and I got engaged two years ago, after a few weeks of congratulations and excitement came the questions of when are you getting married? Where are you getting married? What are your colors, etc, etc. Being an extremely organized person and having been to many, many weddings some of these ideas were in my head, but I had no idea where to start. I was lucky enough to have my mother start the process and when she met Meg, it was a perfect match – calm, positive, methodically, spreadsheet organized woman; someone I could clearly relate to.

From day one, a year and a half before the event, Meg and I bonded over organization and she completely knew how to deal with my type A personality. She listened to all of our desires and gave us additional ideas that brought our entire vision together. Since we lived in Boston and could only make limited trips to Beaver Creek, we knew we needed to feel comfortable with a local planner who had the relationships in the Valley to truly help us plan, and we could definitely feel that from Meg. She helped us finalize our venue, Beano’s Cabin, and pick the best vendors that created a comfort for John and I to know the day, plus the entire week of events would be a time we wouldn’t forget.
While Meg was amazing with the planning, the week and day of, Meg and her team were an absolute dream. I was pretty anxious leading up to that week, but when we arrived to Beaver Creek, Meg was so on top of what was needed that I really started to relax and enjoy the experience. Once the actual wedding day came along, I truly did not worry about anything and could actually be in the moment. I can tell you confidently that she completely delivered. We could not have asked for a better group of people to work with.

We still look back and cannot believe how perfect the day was. I am truly going to miss my monthly calls with Meg. I cannot thank her and her team enough for the most amazing day that John and I will never forget.

Profile Picture Victoria, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Meg Stepanek at Gemini Event Planning is quite honestly the best wedding planner that I could have EVER hoped for. We began our meetings over a year before my wedding date. She kept me on track with her master monthly to do list and our phone calls that were supposed to last 15-20 mintues often lasted an hour because we had so much fun chatting. Her excel spreadsheets are legendary!!!! You know exactly what your budget looks like from day one and this is so helpful to realize where you've over-spent and what you need to cut back on to stay on track. She is the perfect balance of type-A get things done and bubbly sweet positivity. She organized mock-ups with several of our vendors so that I knew exactly what the day was going to look like. This was so huge for me to be able to see what the flowers looked like and the chargers and the chairs, etc. so that we were on the same page about it all. I felt so prepared and in such good hands leading up to the wedding and it is all because of Meg!! The weekend of the wedding Meg and her team went absolutely ABOVE and BEYOND! We had 3 days of events and I felt completely at ease because she was so on top of everything. The Friday of the rehearsal dinner, Meg functioned as the bartender at my bridal brunch and then flew to decorate the rehearsal. I can only equate her grace, attitude, and ability to make it all so perfect to that of super woman. The day of my wedding was GORGEOUS!! It was more beautiful than I could have EVER imagined!!To this day (1 month later), I have friends constantly coming up to me to say that my wedding was the best party that they've ever been to. I had girlfriends at my wedding (who go to weddings almost weekly in the summer) who wanted to hunt down Meg because they were in awe of everything she had created for the wedding. She is the BEST at EVERYTHING (from the day you meet to the wedding day) and I couldn't be more grateful for her and her incredible team at Gemini!!

Profile Picture Lara, 6/25/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I interviewed several wedding planners before settling on Meg Stepanek. She was personable and energetic and was able to clearly speak to any questions that I had. I have a busy job and was anxious about the amount of time I would be able to spend on mother of the bride duties. Meg took the time in the beginning to get to know me. She was very sensitive to my work schedule and kept things moving even when I didn't respond to her questions immediately. I was always comfortable knowing that she was on top of things and would persist getting in touch with me if a final decision needed to be made. She went over and above in everything that she did. I can't begin to list the things she helped me with avoiding a last minute crisis. There were so many - from helping repair a torn veil to finding the lost marriage license. There were three events included in the weekend. After all of the planning leading up to the busy weekend, I sat back and enjoyed every minute. Meg was there working behind the scenes making sure it was all perfect. And it was - I can't thank her enough.

Profile Picture Becka, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Meg, Meghan and McKayla were amazing! We had a destination wedding and planned everything from our home state, only visited the venue 2x before tying the knot! Meg and Meghan were invaluable in helping us put everything together! We even had an unexpected snow storm (and were wanting to do our wedding outside), they handled our families expressing our wants and overcoming their obstacles about being out in the weather! Everything flowed seamlessly and was so stress free the entire day! I couldn't have hoped for a better wedding! I literally just had to show up and enjoy! Thank you ladies!

Profile Picture Abey, 4/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We planned a destination wedding in Beaver Creek while living in Boston and absolutely loved working with Meg! Our wedding had a lot of moving parts but Meg gave us total confidence and peace of mind that everything would be smooth and all of our guests would be taken care of. She brought an incredible expertise and energy to the planning process and she knew every one of our vendors on a first name basis making the logistics so much easier. We were thrilled and I'd recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Meg and Meghan were gems to work with! As a fellow wedding planner, I know how much time, energy, blood, sweat, and tears go into planning a wedding and having it run smoothly. They were super detailed oriented leading up to the day (something I really value!) and answered emails promptly - which gave me peace of mind that the day would be fantastic. Once the wedding was here, they ran the rehearsal efficiently, and were calm, cool, and collected on the day of! (they even had umbrellas for the guests to use when it began raining/snowing RIGHT as the ceremony began). Did I mention they have a great sense of humor, and were always one step ahead of the timeline? I could go on about how fantastic they were! Really. Hire them!

Profile Picture Shannon, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

What a wonderful experience it was working with Gemini Event Planning. Coordinating an elopement wedding in Colorado while you live in Florida could have been a nightmare, but Meg made it a dream! One we will never forget. She answered all/any questions we threw her way. Provided fantastic vendors, and showed up with a positive stress free attitude and helped our day to be the best day of our lives. From arranging the vendors to the ceremony site, giving weather forecasts and updates for the area and even helping me slip into my wedding dress was such an amazing gift from Meg. We couldn't have chosen a better event coordinator or the vendors she provided. Thank you Gemini Event Planning for the best experience of our lives!!!!!

Profile Picture Alexis, 2/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I was planning my event from Atlanta. Gemini Event Planning (Meg Stepanek) is unbelievable - I have done a LOT of events locally, and she makes everything go even better than expected.

Profile Picture marla, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Partial Planning, Ceremony, Reception

Meg was absolutely amazing. We were planning a winter wedding from Seattle. From our first phone call, Meg put me at ease, and it just continued. From discussing budget, to seeing my vision, to executing the wedding day, everything went smoothly and perfect. Meg worked with us to customize our needs and budget. If there were any issues (always minor) I could shoot Meg a text and it would taken care of immediately. Meg knows everyone in the industry and has great relationships with all the vendors - When we met with the florist or DJ or photographer, they always said we were in great hands with Meg, and we were. I trusted Meg, her team and her recommendations - it ended in such a magical day.

Profile Picture User4808545, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Meg and Meghan were incredible! They were both so organized and thoughtful about all things leading up to our big day, and I honestly didn't worry about a single thing. As a result, I had so much fun on my wedding day!!

Profile Picture User6125552, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Partial Planning

Meg Stepanek is the best wedding planner in the Vail Valley! Meg and her team at Gemini Event Planning were incredible! Together we planned a wedding for my daughter that was perfect. Meg was very organized, competent and easy to work with throughout the whole planning process. Together we planned the Thursday night welcome dinner, a Friday afternoon meet and greet, Rehearsal dinner, Saturday morning hike, Saturday lunch, Wedding for over 200, and Sunday brunch. Meg was there the whole weekend and allowed us to enjoy the whole wedding weekend with all our guests. I highly recommend Gemini Event Planning.

Profile Picture User5541640, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Full Planning, Destination, Religious

We highly recommend Gemini Event Planning!! We got married October 3, 2015 in Beaver Creek, CO, and Meg Stepanek was the wedding planner of our dreams. She listened to us, presented vendors that matched our aesthetic, and was a pleasure to work with for over a year. She is creative, fun, down to earth, and her staff was excellent as well. Most guests told us it was the best wedding they had ever been to, and there wasn't a single problem that Gemini couldn't handle. Everything was gorgeous, and the best part was that we were able to enjoy our amazing weekend and never once worried about the details. Hire Meg and Gemini Event Planning if you want the easiest, best wedding experience!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Meg is a great wedding planner in the Vail Valley. She is extremely responsive and helpful. As an out of town bride, it is so helpful that she knows everything and everyone in the area and is great at finding vendors in any price range or request. She also has a great team that will make sure your wedding day is spectacular and goes off without a hitch! I would recommend Gemini Event Planning to any bride that is looking for a great experience with their wedding planner!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews