Gem Productions Inc. Event photo booths Reviews

8 | South Elgin, IL

8 Reviews for Gem Productions Inc. Event photo booths

Brittany · Married on 06/21/2014

I heard about GEM through my hair stylist who is the owner's sister-in-law I believe. I'm so glad we went with them, and they were actually the first vendor we booked! They were awesome! There was 2 people running the booth all night and they provided some great props to use in the booth. They print out the same number of photo strips as there is people in the booth +1. Each person gets a photo strip and then one photo strip goes in a scrapbook for people to write in for the guestbook. It was awesome and worked out so well! Everybody said it was such a great idea to use this for the guestbook and we got a great keepsake at the same time! The people working the booth really help to try to get people to utilize the booth too because some people were weary at first if they never saw one before. By the end of the night I'm pretty sure we got the vast majority of people in the pictures. I even have some amazing pics of my grandparents in the booth with funny props, it was priceless! Speaking of price, AMAZINGLY competitive pricing especially when you factor in everything you get for the cost. I got quotes from other photo booth companies that were $500+ more and you didn't even get the scrapbook or props. Go with this company, you won't be disappointed! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/11/2014

Katie · Married on 09/24/2011

George at GEM Productions was so great to work with! From the initial email I sent up until the day of our wedding he was very responsive and professional. I was a little bit nervous because I had heard of some other weddings that my friends went to that had a photo booth and their prints were just horrible - but GEM has awesome digital photos! They all turned out great! In fact, we ended up printing out photos from the disc they gave us of everyone's pictures and putting them in our thank you cards (along with a funny one of us). Some things that puts them ahead of the competition: 1. George and an asst. are there the whole time people are accessing the photo booth. 2. They take the photos for the guests so there is no guessing when the flash will go off. (they are great at getting candid photos too) 3. I heard from our guests that they do not skimp on passing out photos - so if there are 3 people in there, all 3 will get a copy of the photo. 4. They put together a photo album of our guests photos and provided a guest book for our guest to write a note to us. Overall such an awesome experience - all of our guests had nothing but good things to say!

Sent on 10/17/2011

Gem Productions Inc. Event photo booths's reply:

So blessed to had been part of your special day! We had a blast! Thank you so very much for the kind words! Have a great year! Gem Staff

Tracey · Married on 09/04/2011

George was so responsive to all my emails. George and his assistant were so helpful with our guests at the wedding while they were taking pictures! Everyone loved the photo booth!

Kara · Married on 04/16/2011

These guys were amazing!! They brought so much fun to our wedding reception with their photobooth!! People are still coming up to us and complimenting them and telling us how much they enjoyed the photobooth (our wedding was 6 months ago). The workers were friendly and nice and they brought really fun props which everyone enjoyed. I loved the fact that @ the end of the night they gave us a scrapbook of everyones pictures and let them write us messages in the book. It was a great way to remember our fun and sometimes crazy guests :) I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to put a little extra fun into ANY kind of party!!

• mrskrolo2be

Samantha · Married on 07/17/2010

George and his team at GEM are wonderful! George responds to any inquiries very quickly and is so positive and upbeat. On the day of the wedding, they were so kind to all of the guests and kept the energy moving! I highly recommend booking your photobooth from GEM, and the price was great too!

Sent on 07/30/2010

Gem Productions Inc. Event photo booths's reply:

Wow!! We were glad to meet ya! We love our brides!!

GEM Staff!

Ginny · Married on 08/06/2011

Our photobooth was very popular at our wedding. Everyone enjoyed it and took lots of pictures. The album they put together was nice except it did not have every picture in it which was something I was looking forward to having after the event.

• msbearsfan

Amy · Married on 07/31/2010

The photobooth was a HUGE hit! The guest absolutly LOVED it. The printer broke for about 20 minutes but it was no big deal, they fixed it. We have some GREAT memories now in a scrapbook that they provided for the guest to sign with their picture strips.

Sent on 08/17/2010

( : Thanks for the great review! Gem Staff
  • F

Lora · Married on 11/20/2009

GEm productions was very easy to work with. George made it easy for me during my stressful time of planning a wedding. They were reasonable and a great staff! The line and the smiles never ended the the night of the wedding, Thanks to GEM productions.

Sent on 04/07/2010