57 Reviews for GEM Makeup Artistry & Hair

Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Eye Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)

Gizella is such an awesome make-up artist. She is professional and flexible. She made my wedding day that much more special ??. She will be doing my face for every major event in the future. If you need your face done please don't hesitate and book with her. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Daniella , 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Great services! Could not have asked for a better team!!

Profile Picture Hang , 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Gizella is amazing!! I’m always so picky with the way people do it but I absolutely loved it. She listened to exactly what I wanted. My makeup lasted all night, not once did I have to touch up! Obbsessed with how my makeup and the other brides maids makeup came out!

Profile Picture Liz, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Gizella came highly recommended in the Palm Beach area. I chose her to do my makeup for my engagement pictures and used it as my “wedding trial”. Gizella did a fantastic job “glamming” me up. I had no doubts that she would be the perfect person to glam myself, my mother, and my bridesmaids for my wedding. Sure enough, everyone looked absolutely beautiful. My makeup was flawless. She is also professional and kind as well. 10/10 :)

Profile Picture Stacey, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Gizella is amazing!!! She did my engagement party and my wedding day make up!!! She also did my bridal party and moms make up! We all looked gorgeous and we beyond lucky to have her as my make up artist! Highly highly highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Terianne , 2/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Gizella is AMAZING!! She’s very professional, great at what she does and very helpful to the stressed out bride. From the start, we talked about what type of make up I wanted then we had the trial. Loved what I saw. The hair stylist she brought with her, also amazing! We did a different style at the trial. Then, the day of the wedding, I changed my mind and decided to go with something different. She was so helpful and rocked it!

Since I planned out my wedding so far in advance, I constantly texted Gizelle with my million questions. She was so patient and answered all of them. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture EI, 2/18/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Gizela and her team are the people you want around you on your wedding day. They are relaxed, confident, and professional. Above all, their work is beautiful. I couldn't recommend them more!

Profile Picture Fallon, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Booking Gizella was probably the easiest decision of my whole wedding. I had been a bridesmaid in two weddings before where she did my makeup and I always knew I would want her when it was my turn! She made me feel beautiful and so comfortable on my day! Couldn't recommend her more!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

Gizella was absolutely fabolous! She is amazing at what she does and is a true natural. My bridesmaids and myself were in love with our Makeup! Not only did it look perfect but it also stayed on the entire night. Absolutely amazing .

Profile Picture Kasi, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was very happy to work with Gizella as my makeup artist for our wedding. She was very responsive and professional.

Profile Picture Sara, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Gizella did AMAZING makeup for my wedding! She did mine, and 5 other girls in the wedding party. Everyone was in love with their look! I would and will definitely use her services in the future and recommend her to my other friends looking for a makeup artist!!

Profile Picture Alexus, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had the best experience using Gizella with GEM Makeup Artistry. I had a booked a different make up artist many months prior to my wedding, only for her (I will leave the name unspoken for karma reasons) to cancel on me 2 months before my wedding. Honestly, I was not an over-the -top bride; however, if its one thing I cared about, it was my make up. Needless to say, I was completely frazzled and upset wondering how I would find someone to book for the day since the day was so closely approaching. A friend had referred Gizella to me and boy! was I lucky. She was professional, flexible, VERY skilled in the art of make up and pleasant natured. I was very nervous before we did the trial knowing that if she was to not work out I would basically be screwed and back to the drawing board. She came to my house on time and not only delivered professionalism, but I absolutely LOVED my make up. I had been extremely stressed for many reasons and I actually cried once she left my house. The day of my wedding Gizella was awesome. I had a small bridal party and of course my mom and mother-in-law to get their make up done and everyone looked amazing. She was quick, calm and very efficient. She meshed well with everyone around her which I think is so important on such a stressful day. I would rate Gizella with GEM Make up Artistry with 10 STARS in I could. Thank you Gizella - you rock, the best in the biz, absolutely OUTSTANDING work. xo

Profile Picture Jill , 2/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Gizella did such an amazing job with make up for myself and the whole bridal party. She tailored everyone's look to what they wanted and looked best for them. I was very worried about my make up staying on all night since I am a big time crier but it never came off!! I couldn't have been happier with the service provided!

Profile Picture Eriel, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

From the moment I started corresponding with Gizella, she was prompt, professional and detailed with her responses and follow-ups. On the day of the trial, she arrived as scheduled and completed a beautiful, natural look for my bridal shower. It was my first time trying airbrush and I loved it! On the wedding day, she got through 10 ladies within our schedule and they all looked flawless through the end of the night. My makeup felt light, looked perfect and I received so many compliments. Her prices are very reasonable and her recommendation for a hairstylist was also on-point. Gizella was so sweet and laid-back which helped put me at ease at any stressful moments. I had a true dream team for my wedding and would recommend her in the blink of an eye!

Profile Picture Melody, 11/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Omg ! I still can't believe that through out the event evening guest were just complimenting me ! I loved every single bit of my look that gizella created on me! She is amazing ! Highly professional ! Higly recommended ????

Profile Picture Raheela, 11/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Absolute perfection every time! I never have to tell her what I want she does exactly what I want for any ocassion from bridal showers to weddings! Thank you for making me perfect for all of the most important events in my life!

Profile Picture Meredith, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Gigi is such a sweet, upbeat and awesome individual! She did my two day wedding extravaganza and got over ten ladies ready each day in a timely matter. She is very professional and knows how to tweak tastes and styles to cater to each individual and their needs. If you hire Gigi for your event, you will not be disappointed! Awesome job!!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 11/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

AMAZING! I would highly recommend her to everyone! She did the make up for my wedding and it was absolutely perfect. She is super nice, very accommodating and worth every penny!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Gizelle is amazing! she did our makeup for my friends wedding, I loved her so much that I hired her for my own engagement shoot. Once again I was very impressed with her work, she made me look and feel beautiful! Everyone still compliments my make up in the pictures. So I was sad to find out she was not available for my wedding. But for anyone else looking, she's everything you want in a makeup artist; professional, kind, skilled, efficient and reasonably priced!

Profile Picture Lesley, 5/29/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

GEMakeup was absolutely amazing! Made everyone in my wedding party look better than fabulous! I was the bride and my make lasted through the cermony, pictures, and party! I looked as flawless at the end of the night than I did in the beginning. Your wedding will not be complete unless you get your make up done by GEM!

Profile Picture Cristina, 5/21/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Group Services, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Amazing is the only word to describe her work. I would never use anyone else!!!!!

Profile Picture Cristina , 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Gizella did my wedding make up in May of 2016 and she did such an awesome job! I just showed her what kind of look I was going for and she was able to meet my needs.
She was very timely, as she came to my home to do my makeup...very respectful and attentive e.g. asked me how bold of eyebrows I preferred, what level of coverage I want, how I liked my foundation to match my skin or whether I preferred a lighter shade..and adjusting the look to my needs was not a problem at all for her. Then she used her knowledge and skill to make the overall look beautiful and polished. I def. recommend her

Profile Picture shaliya, 5/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Gizella is a talented, professional, and tranquil make up artist. Prior to our wedding, she gave birth and the whole time was reassuring me that she would be at my wedding. Not only did she make my mom look royal, my sisters smokin, she made be feel the most beautiful I have ever felt in my life. I don't wear a lot of make up, but I still looked like me, but the bestest version. Gizella is the artist to pick if you want to feel perfect on your wedding day or any special occasion.

Profile Picture Beth, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

She arrived on time, set-up fast and was so sweet the whole time she was with us. Was complimented on my makeup all night and it even looked amazing in photos. I recommend her to everyone and she never disappoints. She is amazing, photos don't do her justice.

Profile Picture Sabrena, 2/6/16, 1 Review