Geistgrafix Multimedia & Infinite Shutters Team Reviews

6 | Hoffman Estates, IL

6 Reviews for Geistgrafix Multimedia & Infinite Shutters Team

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Lynn · Married on 05/31/2008

Well done...! i will absolutely recommend Geistgrafix Multimedia to any one i know.

Sent on 07/13/2008

Jennifer · Married on 03/29/2008

We communicated strictly online through email. They did a wonderful job on our wedding video and it was ready to pick up in a little less then a month. We are so happy with the quality of the video. They captured all of our special moments. I would reccommend them.

Sent on 05/01/2008

Karen · Married on 10/20/2007

We were definitely happy with the services that Geistgrafix provided for our wedding! They were very professional, friendly and most importantly, on schedule. They caught every memorable moment in both the ceremony and the reception. Another thing is that they gave us 3 dvds, one to keep, and a set for each of our parents. We also got a copy of the raw footage as well. Our other friend that got married also chose them and they were just as happy!! Great service for a great price!!

Sent on 03/27/2008

Angela · Married on 05/26/2007

I loved Geistgrafix, they were very professional yet fun and energetic. They provided us with exceptional services on our most memorable day. The video was amazing and we received plenty to give away(5cd's & one VHS raw footage) Geistgrafix is affordable and the quality is awesome.

kathy · Married on 09/09/2006

they did an excellent job. they really went above and beyond my expectations.

Aimee · Married on 09/10/2005

I highly recommend Mario & Matt Lagunzad and Geistgrafix Multimedia for your wedding video work.

I worked in video production for a number of years, and I can tell you that they were utterly professional and very creative and personable. I LOVE our wedding video -- whenever we show it, we get compliments on its quality.

Thanks Mario, Matt and Geistgrafix! You're awesome!