Gazebo Banquet Center Reviews

26 | Warren, MI

26 Reviews for Gazebo Banquet Center

Carol · Married on 06/04/2016

The Gazebo is the best value for your event. The food is fantastic and the service is exceptional. We have been there twice for both of our daughters' wedding receptions. We highly recommend The Gazebo!

Sent on 06/21/2016

The Gazebo turned out to be a great place for a wedding reception. We had 150 guests. I lost track of how many people came up to me and told me they thought the food was fantastic. It was buffet style but there were so many choices and so much food. It truly was a wonderful celebration. They were so easy to work with and the place looked beautiful! My daughter was truly grateful!

Sent on 07/24/2015

Tiffany · Married on 06/13/2015

Wonderful and the food was amazing

Sent on 06/28/2015
  • Mrs. Happy

Kimberly · Married on 04/25/2015

We had our reception here. The food was delicious. The bartender was great with everyone including making pretend cocktails for the children. The staff was very helpful with helping us get setup easily. All my guest rant and raved over the food and the beautiful decor. They did an awesome job. The only downside is when your time is coming to an end they dont hesitate to clear out but in a nice way. I was'nt mad at all. Another get whatever food you're going to eat because they dont waste time clearing the food away. I think maybe an hour after serving. But all in all wonderful.

Sent on 04/28/2015

Marnise · Married on 06/27/2014

The Gazebo was very helpful in helping me execute my vision. The food is amazing and they have a wide variety to choose from!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Tiffany · Married on 09/20/2013

It'll be 3 years September 29, and Im still thankful for how great the staff and food was at our wedding reception. Family and friends on occasion still brag on how delicious the food was. Everyone was great.

Sent on 05/02/2016

The food was delicious and the staff extremely helpful. We didn't expect so much food to be served and all the guests, including us were commenting how great it all was. They are highly recommended by us for all our and out friends and family's future endevors.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Mark · Married on 04/07/2012

From being a former DJ for 12 years, I have always enjoyed when looking at the schedule and seeing that we had an event at the Gazebo. So, when it was my turn, I knew there was only ONE place I was booking. I had lots of places that I have been to before, and I will be the first to admit, some has better food. However, for the price that they offer (I recommend the highest package to include full bar and chocolate fountain), the food is fantastic, and I would put against any other that charges double. Please check them out, they are not only wonderful, but very thorough, and they will make sure your meal goes off without a hitch.

Sent on 06/22/2012

Carrie · Married on 09/03/2011

The Gazebo Banquet Hall was the best reception hall I have ever dealt with!! They were very flexible and accomodating. Everything I asked for, they made it happen. My reception was the best reception I have ever attended. The room was decorated so beautifully, the food was impeccable, the ambiance was romantic and elegant. The staff was friendly and helpful. The batender was pleasant. The food, OMG!! It was fantastic!! The chocolate fountain and desserts were great!! I can't say enough about this place. If you are smart, you would have your wedding reception or any event at this hall.

Sent on 09/07/2011

Julie · Married on 11/12/2010

Perfect. The food it awesome and the way they display it on a snaky buffet really wins the crowd over. The elegant entrance option is worth it's weight in setting the tone.
    I even was locked out of my house on wedding night and they helped me find a locksmith before I got home. PERFECT! They help and think of things that we (us brides) cannot!

Sent on 12/08/2010

Ginger · Married on 10/09/2009

Awesome Food, beautiful decor

Sent on 10/28/2009
  • Amymarie

Amy · Married on 06/28/2008

The Gazebo was extremely accommodating and made my wedding reception a day I will never forget! Everyone raved about the food and the elegant presentation. The staff was extremely professional and did an excellent job!

Sent on 07/11/2008

Sarah · Married on 07/28/2006

My reception was on a Friday. I highly recommend that. You get cheaper prices and more personal service. The Gazebo had so many nice extra touches like ice sculptures and personal service for the bride and groom. There is an attached outdoor patio with beautiful landscaping for smokers.

Sent on 10/24/2007

Jennifer · Married on 04/22/2016

We had our wedding ceremony and reception in their Gazebo Room, we didn't get to eat or drink a lot, but our guests sure did. We heard a lot of good things about the food and service. The staff was friendly and we feel like we got a good value for everything that we received. The hall was very clean.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Dylan · Married on 08/22/2015

I had my wedding reception here, and we were very happy with The Gazebo! They offered an amazing experience for a great price, and I couldn't ask for better help the night of the reception. Everyone I saw and worked with -before and during the fateful night- was full of smiles and seemed genuinely happy. The food was amazing as well; I didn't have much, but so many of my guests were telling me it was amazing and a few even exclaimed it was the best wedding they've ever been to.

I can think of only one possible downside:
    They won't accept credit card payment, making my out-of-state booking a bit less streamlined. This was the only reason to minus 0.5 stars on flexibility.

Otherwise, I highly recommend this venue, and would absolutely pick The Gazebo again!

Sent on 09/05/2015

Kirstie · Married on 04/05/2014

Wow! We were so happy with everything that The Gazebo did for us! First of all, their value was INCREDIBLE compared to every other venue that we looked at. Leaps and bounds cheaper--we were a little afraid that this would lead to the quality being less than we'd find at other places. It absolutely did not mean that at all! We received so many compliments from guests about the quality of the venue, and especially the food. Almost every guest commented on the delicious beef entree' and the sheer variety of food choices. They put out many dishes that were complimentary and not included in our food selections. The atmosphere was wonderful and things went very smoothly. We had one small hiccup in the order that the cake was served (earlier than we had asked) but this was forgivable due to the way they exceeded our expectations in every other way. We did wish, though, that we had a little more flexibility in table set-up and decorations, but still had a beautiful reception.

Thanks Gazebo for making our wedding reception truly top-notch!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Tamy · Married on 08/17/2013

The food was great!!! The have a buffet style and you can put from a lot of different choices!! They also made 3 gluten free meals for some of my guests that have gluten allergy. The wait service was very helpful and nice. The only down side was the parking. We had our reception at 12pm and when my guest arrived they had no where to park and had to park at the business next door. Which id you know the area Mound is not an easy road to get back out on that time of day on a Saturday. But if you plan ahead if you are having a big wedding im sure you could figure something out. Great place overall

Sent on 09/25/2013
  • DANIELLE

DANIELLE · Married on 06/10/2017

Good food, good value! All inclusive for our bridal shower. We were impressed The Gazebo provided linen, colored napkins, set up and clean up for no additional charge. The skylights provided a nice light atmosphere! They had a great variety of food options, and everything was delicious. Alcohol/punch bowls were additional cost.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Andrew · Married on 11/20/2016

The Gazebo was a wonderful place to hold a wedding reception. The food was excellent, and the people organizing it made sure it ran smoothly. At thirty dollars a person plus taxes and service fee, it was relatively cheap.

Sent on 12/06/2016
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/30/2016

I have attended many showers, weddings and wakes at the Gazebo and have never been disappointed. The staff is helpful without being in the way, and the food is great. I have a large family and I booked the Gazebo knowing that this hall can accommodate my family and friends for my shower without compromising on quality or cost.

Sent on 04/20/2016

Michelle · Married on 06/20/2008

The Gazebo was a great place to have our wedding reception, I was a little worried at the begining of the night it looked so crowded in there, but once they put the food away it was better. The food was really good too!

Sent on 06/30/2008
  • Ellen

Ellen · Married on 10/08/2016

4.2

My mom, FMIL, Aunt and MOH threw our bridal shower here, and it was just great. The food was awesome, service was attentive. Our attendant got us everything we needed, I didn't have a single complaint. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/29/2016

NANCY · Married on 06/23/2018

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

Just had my daughters bridal shower there. The food and service were excellent. I got so many wonderful complements the day of the shower and received many text messages the following day. All positive. I recommend The Gazebo for any event.

Sent on 04/16/2018

gerri · Married on 11/04/2017

3.6
      3.0
      3.0

Just had a wedding shower there. People raved about the food and the price was very reasonable. Just a couples blips. Had to hunt down my server in the back a couple times and I wish the service charge had been explained to me before the event. I assumed the service charge was a gratuity for my server. It wasn't. When I asked, it was explained to me that now he would be paid $11.00 an hour instead of $2.00 an hour. What? The service charge came to $155.00 and my server probably worked 5-6 hours, what happens to the other $100.00? It sounded shady. And I couldn't add a tip to the check I wrote to the hall so I had to borrow cash from my mother and it kind of threw a pall over the experience. But my guests seemed to enjoy themselves and loved the food, so I would recommend, but make sure you bring cash to tip your server.

Sent on 09/11/2017
  • Rebecca

Peyvand Pahang · Married on 07/14/2019

1.2
      2.0

Not accommodating.

I just had my wedding here and I would not recommend it to anyone I know. The only reason I am giving 2 stars is because the waitstaff was so nice and helpful! I had booked a room with 150 max and my mother and I ended up reviewing the list 5 months before and thought, we might need a bigger room so they upgraded us to a room that had a minimum of 150 guests. Our guest count had dropped due to a family loss. On my dad side of the family it is wrong to go celebrate when there has been a death in the family. I called and told them my dilemma and that I wanted to switch to the smaller room that I had originally booked. I never got a call back. I called again a month later. Still no call back. Long story short they ended up making me pay for 140 guests and I only had about 100 attend. They still made me pay gratuity and the premium package on empty seats. I understand that we owed them for how many people the contract said but the manager would not work with us to use that extra couple of grand to put towards something else. So I told him he better make food for 140 people because that’s what we paid for. He said of course and I can send a bunch of food home with you. I didn’t get a chance to eat so I asked to get food to go and dessert. Well at the end of the night I got no food to go. The manager who I still never saw or met said “he threw it away” to my motNot even a meal for my husband and I who were to busy to eat! Poor management and super rude. Not very accommodating at all. Especially since it was our special day.

Sent on 08/08/2019