Gavin Wade Photographers Reviews

Gavin Wade Photographers 2
Gavin Wade Photographers 3
Gavin Wade Photographers 4

Lexie · Married on 10/30/2011

Gavin and Erin are the BEST! They were so easy to work with. From our first conversation to the big day, they made us comfortable so it was easy to take great pictures. They captured all the big moments and the fun little details beautifully. Our pictures really reflect Gavin and Erin's artistic ability and unique perspectives. I didn't have to worry about anything because they were very professional and organized. I love our pictures and I would recommend Gavin and Erin to anyone who asked!

Sent on 11/23/2011
  • Sharie

Sharie · Married on 10/29/2011

Gavin and Erin literally came to the rescue and were ABSOLUTELY Amazing!!!! We planned our wedding in under 5 months and on a major budget. We had seen their work from a friends wedding. The pictures were unbelievable and exactly what I wanted. When I saw their prices, I was so bummed because it was way out of our price range. They worked with us and provided their services within our budget. They gave us that warm fuzzy feeling from the very beginning. Gavin and Erin both provided more than just taking picture, Gavin helped calm my husbands nerves while Erin actually helped me get in my dress (all while snapping precious memories). They are an amazing couple and have such great personallities and made us feel soooo comfortable on our big day! Every single person who sees the pictures, raves about them! Photographers really don't get better than this! Thanks Gavin and Erin!!

Sent on 11/18/2011
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/09/2011

My husband and I can't say enough GREAT things about Gavin and Erin! They are one of the sweetest, most talented, most generous couples we have ever met! From the moment we heard about them, we knew we had to have them as our wedding photographers! Not only did they find ways to lower their price in order to meet our budget, they also went out of their way to make our engagement session AND wedding day photos the most incredible ever! We have never seen such GORGEOUS pictures before in our lives! We love you, Gavin and Erin!, and we thank you for being our favorite vendor of the day!!!!

Sent on 10/28/2011

Allison · Married on 06/04/2011

There are nice wedding photos and then there are wedding photos by Gavin and Erin that are the most amazing thing you have ever seen!

I just can't say enough wonderful tings about our experience with them. From the moment we got on the phone we new we had to work with them. They are so easy to work with and they make everything so fun. It seems like there are so many people out there who have expensive camera who claim to be photographers. With Gavin and Erin you are getting the REAL DEAL! They just pick up on so many nuances, that others would miss, they understand lighting, shutter speed, staging, etc and as a result you look your absolute best (probably better!) in your photos.

Rarely I have been to an event and really noticed the photographer, but after the wedding we got so many compliments on how much everyone LOVED our photographers. They care about what they do and they love it and all of that shows in the pictures that you get back from them. I wish I had more reasons to work with them again! They are awesome!!!

Sent on 06/10/2011

kristina · Married on 05/29/2011

We LOVE the Wades! Their pictures are...incredible! Can't say enough about these two. They are so fun to be around and really make you feel comfortable when you aren't used to having intimate moments caught on camera. They really know how to find great lighting and color, but are also experts at black and white. We feel like we have a collection of photos that we will enjoy for the rest of our lives. Highly recommend these two! Thank you Gavin and Erin :)

Sent on 09/12/2011

Abigail · Married on 05/20/2011

Gavin and Erin and purely amazing at what they do. We couldn't have asked for anyone better to help capture our special day. We loved them so much we have referred them to our friends who are getting married as well. The pictures they take are some of the best pictures I have ever seen. And most importantly, they always go above and beyond what is expected to make you feel so special on your big day!

Sent on 08/16/2011

Kimi and Kyle · Married on 05/13/2011

Gavin and Erin are very professional, kind, and loving. You never feel shy or embarrassed around them because they are so friendly and personable. They make you feel right at home with a camera, often times like a model, and at times the camera seems to disappear. They place a lot of emphasis on the day being about you, your significant other, and your family, which I love. They did a fantastic job capturing our wedding! Our engagement shoot was a lot of fun too and the pictures came out amazing! I cannot stop looking at the wedding pictures. Their "sneak peaks" are something I absolutely adore and I love how they post pictures of your event on their blog. It makes it so easy to share your special day with friends and family. They also go out of their way to help with any issues. They go beyond the call of duty. Example: My mom and MOH had a hard time bustling my dress. Thank goodness Erin and I picked the same designer for our wedding dress (great taste) and Erin took the time to help bustle my dress. She did not have to do that but she did it out of the love from her heart. Gavin is amazing too. He went above and beyond by taking action when our wedding time line started to lag. He took that time to snap some pictures of our venue, groomsmen, etc. They both work so well together. It was an honor to cross paths with these two. I highly recommend them to anyone! In the future I will use them for any photography services I need!

Sent on 06/26/2011

Kimi · Married on 05/13/2011

Sent on 06/26/2011

Malori · Married on 05/07/2011

Gavin and Erin are the most amazing photgraphers! They know what they are doing and produce the most amazing pictures for both your engagement shoot and on your wedding day. I am obsessed with looking at my pictures and want to do it all over again. They are extremely nice and answer any questions you have. They know how to make you comfortable infront of the camera if you or your man are camera shy. They are the best and I would suggest them to anyone and eveyone!!!!!!!! I give them 10 stars out of 5. :)

Sent on 05/18/2011

Ashley · Married on 05/01/2011

Gavin and Erin were such a joy to work with for our big day. They are some of the most genuinely kind and helpful people I've ever met, and they positively added to the happiness of the day. The quality of their photography is fabulous and their style is classic, so even as time passes and photography trends change, the pictures won't seem dated or out of style.

Sent on 07/07/2011

Donna · Married on 03/19/2011

Gavin and Erin were the best photographers EVER! We had developed such a great rapport with them immediately that we booked their services without a face-to-face meeting. When we met them for our engagement session, they were so much fun and super engaging. We were even super late (bad traffic) but they were so relaxed and assured us that we had plenty of time.
    When you're choosing a photographer for your wedding day it is soooo important that you feel comfortable around them...you're going to be glued together for 10 hours! With Gavin and Erin, you get even more than that, they're an absolute pleasure to be around.
    Their work is top-notch- you end up with these images that are so beautiful and capture the moments perfectly. They work quickly to get the photos to you as well. Gavin and Erin totally understand the urgency couples have to see their pictures asap.
    I've referred a few friends to Gavin and Erin. Even in situations where they are already booked, Gavin has worked with my friends to get them in touch with another photographer who is within their budget and someone they trust. Gavin and Erin went above and beyond expectations for someone who they have not even met or have any obligation towards. They're just great people!
    If you are lucky enough to work with Gavin Wade Photographers, it will be one of the easiest decisions you'll have to make.

Sent on 04/22/2011

Karen · Married on 03/05/2011

We decided from the start that we were not going to place a budget on photography because we will have our pictures forever. Once we had set our wedding date with the church, booking our photographer was the next thing on our list. I found Gavin and Erin on an internet search, and my husband and I were very impressed with them on a weekend trip to California from Washington, D.C. Their prices are comparable with other photographers but I think their photos are far superior.

Gavin and Erin were extremely responsive by both e-mail and phone, and they always made us feel like their only couple even though they are very busy. We only had 3.5 months to plan the wedding and we were doing it from across the country, so they sent us ideas for reception venues since we were in a rush. They were helpful with things that had nothing to do with photography and that showed me that they truly wanted our day to be perfect. They even helped me pick someone for hair and makeup (Kacee Geoffroy - also recommended by me!) because they know a lot of other vendors in the wedding business.

Our wedding party loved having Gavin and Erin around. My maid of honor even talked about having her wedding in Orange County just to have them shoot her wedding! I felt comfortable all day with them and they were so nice to all our guests. Our preview was on Facebook three days after the wedding and we received our photo CDs in just a few weeks.

I could write a review with a whole bunch of exclamation points screaming how amazing Gavin and Erin are. But just take a look at their Web site and decide for yourself. They are incredibly talented, professional, nice and genuine. What more could you want?

Sent on 04/23/2011

Kristianna · Married on 02/12/2011

One word to describe Gavin and Erin...AMAZING!! What can I say, but they were one of our favorite vendors! When we first met with Gavin and Erin, we knew we wanted them to be the ones to capture one of the biggest days of our lives!!! We had met with quite a few other photographers, but no one could compare to these two!! When we took our engagement pictures, they made us feel so comfortable! They were flexible with us and our pictures were sooo breath taking!!! Gavin and Erin were responsive and professional! Whenever I had a question, they would get back to me right away! To me, this said a lot! I knew that they were busy, but they still took time to me feel important!! I knew they had tons of weddings and engagement sessions to shoot, but they made us feel like ours was #1! :) Gavin and Erin told us about doing the "first look" at our initial meeting. I was so not having it at first, but after listening to them explain how it worked, we were sold! Doing the first look, gave my husband and I a chance to see each other right before the wedding. Today, this idea is becoming more and more popular! This time together allowed us to spend time with one another... just the two of us... without family, friends, vendors, just us! It was an amazing feeling and experience! Gavin and Erin captured the pictures of me walking up to my husband as his back was turned waiting for me to approach him. Between the two, Erin and Gavin were able to catch both of our expressions, during that very emotional moment. After we took our pictures together, we took our bridal party pics and got those out of the way! After the ceremony, we only had to take family pics! It worked out great because we were able to hurry and get to the reception to join our friends and family!
    Gavin and Erin posted a highlight of our wedding pics within 2 days of our wedding!!! Amazing right??!! Our family loved our pictures and they turned out absolutely stunning!! What an amazing couple and an amazing team!! If you are looking for a wonderful team to capture your wedding day... choose Gavin and Erin!!! They are affordable and willing to work with you!!! It is a benefit to have a couple shoot your wedding because you are able to have the wife shoot the bride and her girls and the husband shoot the groom and the guys!! Book them! You will not regret it!! :) Thanks guys for capturing photos of the best day of our lives!! You Rock!!!

Sent on 03/21/2011

Brittanie · Married on 10/17/2010

Gavin and Erin Wade are the most amazing wedding photographers. We felt so comfortable around them. They listened to what we really wanted and made it happen with every photo. I found myself enjoying every minute of our shoot. I had a great time and they made the photo shoot fun and exciting. When I saw the pictures I was blown away, they are amazing. My engagement photo were fabulous, I fell in love with them. Our wedding photos came out so beautiful and better then I had even dreamed. I definitely recommend Gavin Wade Photographers.

Brittanie and Tomas Cruz

Sent on 01/22/2011

Scott & Lisa · Married on 09/25/2010

Gavin and Erin did the photography for our engagement and wedding. I am typically very shy but they were so easy to open up to and talk to that the experience was nothing less than awesome. Even being on the beach in the freezing cold, they were all smiles and encouragement. The day of the wedding went very smoothly. Gavin and Erin were very relaxing and managed to get a LOT of pictures both before and after the reception without being overbearing or uncomfortable at all. Of course the pictures of the ceremony itself are amazing but I was probably more impressed with the photos they did of us afterward. The reception was photographed so well that I get to see parts that I never originally saw (the original setup) as well as re-experience all of the fun when I see the pictures. We just got our wedding album in the mail yesterday and felt like a kid on Christmas hahaha. I love that we have this beautiful book to keep our memories on display all the time. The service they use for the books is absolutely amazing and the layout of the pictures makes every page a work of art on it's own. They also gave us the option to have our engagement photos put into a picture-guestbook for the ceremony which is absolutely awesome. We have our pictures and special messages from our guests in a beautiful album as well.

Beautiful pictures, great keepsakes for them, and awesome people to work with. I couldn't have asked for better photographers.

Sent on 11/09/2010

Allison · Married on 09/04/2010

Gavin and Erin had us both from hello. If you're not already sold on their quality and style of pictures, you sure will be once you meet them! They truly are amazing people who love what they do and it definitely shows in their photos! On the day of my wedding, they socialized with all of our friends and family and took so many amazing photos! They made us so comfortable on the day of the wedding, allowing us to act naturally while they were taking our photos. Erin stayed with me for the day and Gavin stayed with my husband. Everything worked out so perfectly! Friends and family that have seen our photos, have commented on the quality and how they look like they should be in a bridal magazine! You'll come out with amazing photos and 2 fantastic friends! I've sent my friends their way even when the price was out of their range, Erin and Gavin worked with them to get what they wanted at a price that they wanted. Just go meet them and you will understand what I am talking about! :)

Sent on 11/03/2010

Jessica · Married on 06/19/2010

Gavin Wade Photographers is the epitome of the perfect photography services. First of all, the pictures are gorgeous! Everyone that looks at them comments about how the pictures look like they should be in a bridal magazine. Second, they are very professional and you can trust them 100% with capturing every special moment of your big day. I never realized as a bride how much you miss at your own wedding, and thanks to Gavin and Erin I can treasure every moment- even ones that I would have missed without them. Finally, they are a joy to be around. Both Gavin and Erin are super fun and very personable. You will be so thankful to have them at your wedding, both for the amazing pictures and the joy that they share.

Sent on 07/16/2010
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/08/2010

I am so glad that we found Gavin and Erin Wade. They are an amazing couple. They took both our engagement and wedding photos and i love them, the photo albume are amazing as well. If you want one less thing to worry about on your wedding day hire this couple and they will take VERY good care of you.

Sent on 06/30/2010

Karissa and Brandon · Married on 06/06/2010

Gavin and Erin are an amazing couple. They truly have a passion for photography and they are amazing at it. They really know what they are doing and they help you to feel comfortable when they are taking pictures of you as a couple. As soon as my husband and I saw their wedding website we knew that we wanted them to capture our special day. They truly are the best out there. The most amazing people you will ever meet. Thanks again Gavin and Erin for capturing our special day!

Sent on 07/09/2010

Margo · Married on 06/05/2010

We are so incredibly blessed to have found Gavin and Erin Wade! Not only are they exceptionally professional; they are personable, efficient, and brilliant photographers. Photography was not something that we were willing to compromise on for our wedding day, and we got more than we ever could have asked for in using Gavin and Erin. They were always quick to respond to our questions, prompt in posting our pictures, and they went out of their way to make our wedding day pictures extremely special. Not only are they wonderful photographers, but wonderful people. I will forever treasure our engagement and wedding pictures that Gavin and Erin did so beautifully! I have been recommending them to everyone that I know that has an upcoming wedding!

Margo · Married on 06/05/2010

Silvana · Married on 06/04/2010

This part of the wedding was so important to us because this is one of the few things we get to take away after its all done. The amount of confidence that we had in their skill really put us at ease. Not only that but they were eager to do what we wanted and didn't force us into anything. They were prompt and professional in all of our contact ahead of time and were on time and ready to go the day of. The service they gave us was impeccable and the pictures are wonderful. Everything they gave us was very high quality. We would highly, highly recommend.

Sent on 07/11/2010

Silvana · Married on 06/04/2010

Sent on 07/11/2010

Steven · Married on 05/22/2010

We interviewed 3 photographers prior to Gavin and Erin. We were referred to them and from the first meeting we had at the Ritz, we knew that they were our photographers. We gave them the run down of what we wanted from our photographers, extremely detailed. They were as excited as we were about our ideas. They made such an effort to give us the type of engagement session that we wanted and delivered. Gavin and Erin are hands down, the best!! Thanks guys! ;-)

Rochelle · Married on 11/28/2009

Gavin and Erin took our engagement and wedding pictures. They are very professional and flexible. They take into consideration what the bride and groom want for their pictures and album. They also have our pictures and album ready on time.

The pictures are GREAT! We love them.

Cost is reasonable. This vendor worth the money spent.

For all the couples out there who are looking for professional photographers to take their pictures, we highly recommend this couple. The pictures and service are excellent!

Sent on 06/06/2010