Gather Leavenworth Reviews

3 | Leavenworth, WA

3 Reviews for Gather Leavenworth

• Sergey

Sergey · Married on 06/22/2019

The Best Wedding Coordinator!

Ashley with Gather was, without a doubt, our wedding MVP. We worked with Ashley for day-of coordinating as well as overall decor vision and execution, and she was an absolute pleasure to work with.

Gather's online portal is organized and has helpful resources to keep you on-track with planning, and our frequent check-in calls with Ashley were incredibly helpful. She happily answered all of our random wedding questions, both big and small, and helped us feel comfortable throughout the planning process.

Not only did she help us with the basics of day-of coordinating and decor, she also ordered and rented any decor items we decided we needed and allowed us to ship items to her in order to reduce our workload. The week of the wedding she took over all vendor communications and was committed to ensuring our week was relaxing and stress-free.

She helped us run a quick and smooth rehearsal, and it felt like she and her assistant, Rachel, were absolutely everywhere on the day of the wedding. We did not have to worry about a single detail, and we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out.

We've received many post-wedding compliments from guests about how smoothly our entire wedding weekend operated, and we could not have done it without Ashley, Rachel, and Gather. She's just the best!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Gather Leavenworth's reply:

Thank you so much Sergey! It was an absolute pleasure working with you two and I can't thank you enough for the kind words! I wish you two all the best! Thank you again!

Amalia · Married on 09/08/2018

Ashley was amazing! We were so grateful to have had her by our side helping on the day of. Thank you for everything especially the little things we could have overlooked at and missed. Ashley was there to cover that and was always on top of everything! She's such a great wedding planner, so kind, so sweet and so helpful.

Sent on 10/02/2018
  • Zulander

Whitney · Married on 07/01/2017

Ashley of Gather Leavenworth is the THE BEST!! She was referred to me by a friend who also had nothing but glowing things to say about her. I hired her for Day-of-Coordinator services and she was absolutely indispensable! I'm pretty sure hiring her was the best investment of the wedding. She was so organized and made the months leading up to the wedding smooth sailing. I knew on the day of the wedding, I had nothing to worry about.

Sent on 07/07/2017