Gateway Limousine Reviews

Gateway Limousine 5
Gateway Limousine 6
Gateway Limousine 7

Jennifer · Married on 05/12/2017

We used a 31 passenger shuttle bus for our New Haven, CT wedding in May. Throughout the booking process, Jennie was extremely professional and helpful. Our service the night of our wedding ran without any issues back and forth between our venue and two hotels. The shuttle was clean and in great condition. I’m not sure our drivers name but she was extremely nice and accommodating.

Sent on 06/04/2017
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 04/29/2017

Great service, clean vehicles, professional staff. You can't ask for more!! They were also very accepting of the fact that I had a service dog who was traveling with me. I would recommend Gateway Limo to anyone!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Matthew · Married on 04/29/2017

Awesome customer services will recommend anytime

Sent on 05/11/2017

Lindsay · Married on 04/15/2017

Wonderful service. Driver was very accommodating, friendly and on-time. I would highly recommend Gateway Limousine.

Sent on 05/18/2017

Valerie · Married on 03/04/2017

I had an absolutely positive and flawless experience with Gateway Limo service for my daughter's March 4, 2017 wedding. They've worked with The Woodwinds venue in Branford in the past and come highly recommended. I would definitely use them again in the future and would recommend them to anyone in need of limo service for a special event.

Sent on 03/09/2017

THe service was fantastic, from when we first walk in the door to the event. The driver was very professional and courteous. He definitely made the day, which was exhausting, a lot more fun.

Sent on 03/10/2017

Joe · Married on 01/21/2017

Gateway was a fantastic vendor to work with.
    1) The driver called to let us know he was nearby
    2) The driver arrived on time
    3) He also was extremely friendly and accommodating to changes (as we all know that happens.)
    4) He also was a big help when the photographer wanted to make additional stops for photos.

We also used Gateway to drive us back and for to JFK for our honeymoon. Both drivers provided the same stellar services as our first! Would always recommend them for any wedding/private car needs.

Sent on 01/29/2017

Lauren · Married on 01/07/2017

Gateway was amazing to work with for our big day. We hired them to transport my elderly relatives to the wedding so that they could enjoy the event without having to worry about anything. The driver was incredibly courteous and arrived on time. By the afternoon of the wedding, a surprise snowstorm had moved in, creating treacherous driving conditions. Despite this, the driver was in regular contact and was still able to pick up my relatives from the event and drive them home safely. Everyone at Gateway was friendly and helpful and they treated my family like their own. I could not have been more pleased with their service.

Sent on 01/19/2017

Kristen · Married on 12/31/2016

Super easy and affordable. We used a town car to help transport the groom and I for wedding photos. The driver was on time, dressed to impressed and very friendly. He even helped out while we were taking pictures! It was new year's eve so he even gave us some champagne for the ride! Very pleased with all the services.

Sent on 01/15/2017

Jessika · Married on 11/12/2016

Gateway Limo was fabulous and very accomodating. They ran continuous shuttles to and from our hotel and venue until all guests were where they needed to be! I'd book them again and recommend them to friends in a heart beat!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Elena · Married on 11/06/2016

Our driver from Gateway was fantastic! He arrived right on time, and worked with our every request. He went the extra mile & made sure we were able to get everywhere we needed to in the timing we had. He helped me get in and out of the limo, he even fixed my dress train so it wouldn't get wrecked or dirty. He popped open the champagne and my husband and I had a wonderful drive to our reception. (The champagne was also delish!). I would definitely recommend Gateway Limousine! So professional & great value. We are so happy on our choice :)

Sent on 11/16/2016

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2016

Gateway and its staff are the utmost professionals. We used Gateway for two limos for our wedding, as well as for transportation to and from the airport for our honeymoon. The drivers were always early and delivered us to our destinations safely and on-time. I highly recommend Gateway!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Meghan · Married on 10/30/2016

My husband and I used Gateway Limousine for our wedding on 10/30/2016 and they were absolutely amazing! From the very first phone call interaction that I had with this company, the professionalism and dedication to customer service was top-notch and incredibly impressive! We rented both a limo and a shuttle bus for our wedding, and everything worked out perfectly! They were on time, courteous and very helpful. I would highly recommend this limousine company, and if I ever have a need in the future to hire a limousine company, I will most certainly be coming back as a repeat customer to Gateway Limousine!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Liz · Married on 10/29/2016

Definitely book! Paul was our driver - he was on time, knew where he was going, and very courteous!

Sent on 11/07/2016
  • W

William · Married on 10/28/2016

very easy to deal with. know what is needed to get job done.

• Leslie

Leslie · Married on 10/23/2016

Excellent service and very professional would definitely recommend them if anyone is looking for a good limo company for their wedding!

Sent on 12/11/2016

meg · Married on 10/21/2016

Gateway was amazing! From start to finish they were accommodating even when I needed to change the pickup time a few times! Paul, our driver, was the best and super helpful! He is the one who told me when it was time to walk down the aisle. He went above and beyond! Can not recommend enough. We had the 30 passenger party bus and there was plenty of room!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Wonderful experience! The driver was on time and very polite! It was a valuable experience for the price we paid!

Heather · Married on 10/14/2016

Everything was great from beginning to end !! They showered up on time and followed the time line perfectly and the driver was amazing fun upbeat and helped everyone female on and off the buss !! Highly recommend

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2016

Gateway Limo was the ABSOLUTE BEST! They arrived early to pick up the guys, girls, and myself on the day of our wedding. They were dressed professionally and extremely helpful. They offered to bring items out to the car for us as we were rushing out the door. They had the limos fully stocked. My driver went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. To the point where I was in the church about to go down the aisle and my throat went dry. He ran out the car and brought me a water before I walked down. I highly recommend this company and I will definitely use them again.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Jenny · Married on 10/07/2016

Excellent service/punctual/reasonable/accommodating

Sent on 10/23/2016

Denise · Married on 10/02/2016

First class service. The driver was absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Victoria · Married on 10/02/2016

Gateway Limo was made our wedding day extra special! We had a shuttle bus for our guests to and from the hotel and the driver was more than accommodating for all. At the end of the night, our town car was waiting for my husband and I to ride off into the night. We even used the company as transportation to and from the airport for our honeymoon. The driver made sure we were comfortable and had cold water waiting for us. A great company, worth the value! Thank you for making our day one to remember!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Eric · Married on 10/02/2016

Gateway Limousine was great to work with!! They where very accommodating; never having an issue with any of the changes we wanted to make as the wedding got closer. They made sure everything was in order and made sure to confirm to make sure everything was good to go. On the day of the wedding the driver showed up early and got us on our way. The driver was friendly and professional! The limo looked great inside and out! They provided a great service and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/21/2016

George · Married on 10/01/2016

Our family has used Gateway for years and they have always been great. The limo's and party bus were both on time and the service throughout the entire day and night was outstanding.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Gateway Limousine's reply:

Hi George, Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review, and for your continued support of Gateway. I wish you and Jessica all the best in your new life together. Yours truly Mark