Gateway Limousine Reviews

Gateway Limousine 5
Gateway Limousine 6
Gateway Limousine 7

Marisa · Married on 07/28/2017

Thank you for providing timely and efficient service on our big day. There was more than enough champagne and entertainment provided to our bridal party. Definitely recommend Gateway to anyone in the area!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Donna · Married on 07/28/2017

Peter was an awesome driver! He arrived early and waited for us and was very patient with getting everyone in, helping my niece (the bride) to not step on her dress. Arranged all our various items in the trunk. He was very pleasant and polite. Thank you Peter! Gateway is the best. Its the service we always use and will continue to use. Thank you !

Sent on 08/03/2017

Michael · Married on 07/22/2017

From the initial contact through the completion of the event, working with Gateway was terrific! Jen and her team did a great job of coordinating and making recommendations that really fit with our needs. They understood what we were trying to get done. We had three different vehicles involved. A limo, bus and car. All were on time, drivers were friendly and courteous, and extremely efficient. Just a great experience.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Rita · Married on 07/16/2017

Thank you for all the flexibility with time changes .

Michael · Married on 07/16/2017

Prompt, reliable service with a enthusiastic and professional driver. A+

Sent on 07/27/2017

Al · Married on 07/15/2017

We didn't need the whole package, just needed to get guests from the venue to the hotel after the wedding. Our driver made multiple trips as our guests were ready.

Katiya · Married on 07/15/2017

Prompt and personable service, I arrived at my wedding in style!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Gerrie · Married on 07/08/2017

Everything was perfect. They were right there when they were supposed to be with polite helpful drivers and clean comfortable vehicles. Confirmation emails were sent days in advance to help calm the nerves just can't say enough.

Sent on 07/15/2017

christine · Married on 07/08/2017

The limo was gorgeous... Richard had a tux on!! Very pleased....

Anna · Married on 07/08/2017

The driver was really nice and accommodating. Both limos were on time and easy going!

Sent on 07/26/2017

samantha · Married on 06/30/2017

Gateway Limousine was AMAZING! We used a shuttle service for our guests which picked up at two hotels and dropped off at our venue as well as a limo service for both myself and the groom and our bridal parties to get to and from the hotel to our venue. Everything was seamless and professional! We added on stops the week or so before the wedding and they were extremely accommodating. While, I waited in the limo until I could get out for the ceremony, our driver made sure I was comfortable and asked me if I needed anything at all several times. I would highly recommend Gateway Limousine for your wedding or any other event. I cannot thank them enough for this fantastic service.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2017

On time and very professional!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Valentina · Married on 06/24/2017

Gateway Limo was an amazing transportation vendor for my wedding! Just from the initial phone calls from Gateway, I could tell that they value customer service. Their representatives were always polite and you could really tell they wanted to help. Setting up our contract was very easy, and they were really understanding and flexible when I called them 4 days before the wedding to change a details of pick up times and locations. The limo and town car arrived on time, and both drivers were awesome! So accommodating! The driver even offered and then proceeded to hold my train up and when we got to the venue even brought our things inside for us! I would highly recommend Gateway Limo to any bride and groom looking for transportation to and from their wedding!

Sent on 07/09/2017

abena · Married on 06/11/2017

We had an amazing experience from the first inquiry to the actual trip. Our driver was not only professional, he made sure we were comfortable and happy. It was a joy to work with Gateway!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Lauryn · Married on 06/10/2017

We could not be more pleased with the service provided by Gateway Limousine. The minibus was super-clean and our driver was great. He even stayed 15 mins later than our contract to drop us off at the after-party!! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 10/22/2011

Samantha · Married on 06/10/2017

Great service, arrived early, very professional experience

Sent on 06/24/2017

daisy · Married on 06/10/2017

Service was awesome the driver was really friendly and helpful I would definitely recommend gateway limousine

Sent on 06/29/2017

Anthony · Married on 06/02/2017

Great Vendor. For sure use them again!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Jennifer · Married on 05/28/2017

It was such a great pleasure having the driver I did. He went above and beyond. From getting us to the venue earlier enough to start photos, to paying attention to what was happening around him and accommodating my family and I after our first look photos. I hope every driver on your team is as personable as he was for my special day. I plan on recommending to anyone and everyone that asks.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Regina · Married on 05/27/2017

I can't say enough good things about our limo driver, Paul. He was punctual, professional, courteous, and helpful in aspects that I didn't think a limo driver would partake in (like making sure my veil was laid out correctly before I walked down the aisle!). To speak to gateway limo as a company, they were also very professional, accommodating, and most of all very responsive to emails/calls and coordinating timing. I would absolutely book with them in the future.

Regina

Sent on 06/09/2017

Gina · Married on 05/20/2017

So glad we booked our limo through Gateway. They were great to work with and made transportation to our wedding stress free. We booked a white stretch limo and it was beautiful, I felt like a princess pulling up to my wedding ceremony and the driver was extremely professional. I highly recommend this company.

Sent on 05/31/2017

James · Married on 05/20/2017

I called around to various limo suppliers and while Gateway was not the least expensive nor the most expensive, I was impressed with their professionalism and attention to detail. I dealt with Mark in the office and he coordinated buses for hotel to venue for guests as well as the wedding party bus. Both went off without a hitch. Our party bus was awesome and our driver Paul was so accommodating and kind; he treated us like old friends instead of customers. I would use them again without hesitation, thanks Gateway!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Alison · Married on 05/19/2017

Thank you! Had great customer service when working with Jenny even with all questions! Was very helpful!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/13/2017

Gateway was listed as a preferred vendor with my venue and I am so happy that we booked with them! We booked a party bus and had all the details set months before the wedding. Unfortunately, the weather was not in my favor for the actual wedding day, but Gateway was very accommodating with changing our itinerary so we could do our formal photos in an indoor setting.

We also used Gateway as our airport transportation for our honeymoon and everything was perfect! I highly recommend using them!

Sent on 05/22/2017

J · Married on 05/13/2017

This was the only limo company who was willing to work with our last minute issues we had. We would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs service in the area!

Sent on 05/24/2017