Gateway Limousine Reviews

Gateway Limousine 5
Gateway Limousine 6
Gateway Limousine 7

Allison · Married on 06/02/2018

We chose a limo to bring myself, Mom and bridal party to the church and then to bring my husband and I to our reception venue. EJ was our driver and was prompt, polite, and very helpful and courteous. The limo was stocked with the refreshments and It was fun to celebrate with my girls on the way to the ceremony. It was very hot the day of my wedding and EJ kept the limo running while we were waiting before the ceremony so that we could bask in the AC and not melt. Working with Gateway was very easy. Everyone I talked to on the phone was very nice and helpful. The limo was a special touch to our day that made transport stress free and also gave my husband and I some alone time after the ceremony to reflect on the moment.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Emily · Married on 05/27/2018

Got a white limo for My wedding day and service was excellent. Price was affordable, driver was on time and professional. I would recommend Gateway again.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Anonymous · Married on 02/17/2018

Reservationists very knowledgeable and helpful. Timely, professional, nice vehicle, cordial driver.

Sent on 02/22/2018

Samantha · Married on 01/06/2018

Paul was so wonderful and kind and really made our experience and day the best. So appreciative of everyone who helped with our special day. Thank you!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Danusia · Married on 01/06/2018

All of the services we used from Gateway were great - on time and professional

Sent on 01/21/2018

laurie · Married on 10/27/2017

Very professional - very responsive - great service!

Amy · Married on 10/22/2017

Fabulous service. Very accommodating as far as changes before the wedding - no issues making changes! The rides were also perfect and the drivers were awesome!

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

Gateway was wonderful to work with from start to finish. After I? made my initial reservations with them, things changed and I? had to add another bus to our event. By that point, all the buses were booked, but they still managed to figure something out for me. It was a huge lifesaver. Both buses were on time the entire event and Peter, who was my driver for the night, was so sweet. I? was the bride so he made sure he carried anything I? needed and always helped me and all the other ladies on and off the bus. They knew our whole itinerary for the evening from start to finish, and really just did such an amazing job. I? highly recommended this company to anyone who is in need! Thanks again for everything!

• Elvira

Elvira · Married on 10/21/2017

From the very beginning my husband and I knew we chose the right limo company when we choose Gateway Limousine. They were very responsive with the many questions I had for them during the planning process. We choose a limo bus and it was very clean and fully stocked with drinks and clean glasses. Our driver showed up early and was very attentive to everything we needed. He offered assistance to getting off and on the bus and helped open the church doors when I walked down the aisle. We had to travel up and down the long driveway of our venue to take photographs and my shoes were hurting my feet. Our driver even drove us up and down the driveway even after we told him that he could go. We were so happy to see that he was still there in the parking lot! He definitely went the extra step for us.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Jacquelyn · Married on 10/07/2017

We used Gateway Limousine for our wedding at the beginning of October, and we couldn’t be happier with our experience. We booked their largest party bus, and it was clean, spacious, and stocked with champagne! At the time of booking, we were unsure of the exact details of the day, but they made it so easy to work with throughout the whole process. And on the day of our wedding, we could not have asked for a better driver! He helped in any way that he could; even fluffing out my dress and my veil right before walking down the aisle! We even booked a town car to travel to and from the airport for our honeymoon. We had a few unexpected changes for our travels close to our departure date and they had absolutely no issues with working with us with the changes! We will definitely be using this company again for our traveling transportation needs!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Kelsey · Married on 10/05/2017

Gateway Limousine was the best choice for our October wedding. They were very easy to work with during the planning process and knew exactly what we would need. The Limobus was the most fun ride of my life! The drivers were very professional and the vehicles were all immaculate! Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/11/2017
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/01/2017

Our driver Douglas was amazing. Dressed to the nines, professional, friendly, and super helpful. My mother's cousin has MS and needed assistance on and off the bus and Douglas graciously helped his wife get him up and down the stairs. He was just wonderful. I truly can not say enough great things about Douglas. Prior to the big day, Gateway was responsive to emails, gently reminded me about payment due dates (I had totally forgotten and GREATLY appreciated the reminded rather than a cancellation of the reservation), and kept me updated on the itinerary and our driver's contact information. When I booked with them they helped me figure out what size bus I would need and for how many hours based on my transportation needs. I was very happy with their service before and the day of.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 08/25/2017

Beautiful limo and bus...

Thank you gateway for providing not only beautiful vehicles but great drivers as well for our sons wedding.
    Working with you was so easy, you always responded quickly and your staff both office and drivers were professional and curteous. You contributed to our perfect wedding day! Thank you!

Sent on 10/18/2018

lewis · Married on 08/19/2017

The most professional service we have ever used.

The driver was top notch, he assisted at our home and at the church.

The provided great service, were punctual, and a great value.

I would definitely make Gateway Limo your first choice.

Sent on 08/26/2017

Karen · Married on 08/19/2017

We had a wonderful limo driver who was very professional and made two trips to the venue and back. He was very attentive and helpful. We also had a bus that made two trips from the hotel to the venue and back again and at the end of the night the driver was wonderful about making sure all of our guests were safely back to the hotel even though it was past our contracted time. As the mother of the groom, I was very thankful for all they did!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Lisa · Married on 08/18/2017

I just wish the air conditioning had been on and cool before we got into the vehicle. It was very hot and muggy. Other than that very easy to book, great service, driver friendly. Would recommend and use again.

Sent on 08/25/2017

Maryclaire · Married on 08/18/2017

I can't say enough good things about Gateway! Everyone and everything was perfect - from booking, to reservation changes, to transportation! Our party bus and coach bus were perfect and the drivers were fantastic. Our driver Paul even helped fix my train on my way into church! A huge thank you to everyone who helped make my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Nicole · Married on 08/18/2017

Wonderful limo and shuttle driver. Both vehicles were in excellent condition. Easy to work with office staff, contract was old looking with formating issues. Great value for the price.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Cheryl · Married on 08/13/2017

Prompt, efficient service from start to finish!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Kathleen · Married on 08/12/2017

This experience occurred exactly as planned. The driver arrived early, waited patiently and helped everyone find their places. He made multiple trips to be sure everyone got there in a timely fashion and provided a comfy ride.

Sent on 08/17/2017

Pamela · Married on 08/12/2017

We booked their 2 largest shuttles for our wedding guest transportation from foxwoods to our venue which was about 20 minutes away. We also booked a limo to take my new husband and I back to foxwoods after the reception. They arrived early and called to let us know they were waiting for guests outside. They got everyone to the venue on time, and waited on site for over 6 hours until the event was over. Everything went smoothly, booking was easy, and the drivers were very professional. I definitely recommend them!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Kristen · Married on 08/11/2017

We used Gateway Limousine for our wedding and we're more than pleased with their service. The driver was at the house 15 minutes prior to the pick up time and was very accommodating. We would suggest Gateway Limousine to customers without reservation! They helped make our wedding day one we'll never forget!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Kathy · Married on 08/05/2017

Quite pleased with this service

Sent on 08/10/2017

Allen · Married on 08/04/2017

They were very professional and punctual. I was very pleased...thank you.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Rose · Married on 07/29/2017

The driver arriving so promptly definitely helped calm my nerves a lot.

Sent on 08/04/2017