Gateway Limousine Reviews

Gateway Limousine 7
  • Lisa

Lisa T · Married on 05/31/2019

Wedding Limo

Our driver was great and so flexible. On time, if not early, and was very helpful with the train on my dress as well as at the church helping close and open the doors before I walked down. Working with the office was also easy and painless throughout the whole process.

Sent on 06/16/2019

Mary Udice · Married on 05/24/2019

Perfect Company to work with!

Paul and Cindy we’re perfect drivers for our daughters wedding! We had a great time with them!!! Highly recommend Gateway for Weddings, proms or any other events.

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Lenares · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Service!

We used Gateway Limo for our wedding and they were so accommodating and great to work with!! Also, the driver, Orlando, was fantastic!!!! Couldn't of asked for a better driver. We helped with my veil and my dress as I was in the back of the church waiting to walk down the aisle, such a great guy! I would recommend anyone to use Gateway!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 05/03/2019

On Time and Patient

We booked gateway limo for our May 3rd wedding after looking through a few limo services. They weren’t the cheapest option we had, but they were the most positive reviewed. We felt that on our wedding day, it was worth a few extra dollars to feel confident that our transportation would show up on time, or at all. (Some of the reviews of the other companies that served the area didn’t have a 100% appearance record, yikes)
    When the limo showed up to pick up my bridesmaids and I from the hotel, my makeup and hair was running a bit late. But the limo driver was patient and waited for us. And the trip from the venue for my husband and myself back to the hotel was amazing. The driver was so very nice and took us on a long slow drive back since the hotel was only about 5 mins away. It was nice to wind down a little bit after the reception.
    Overall we were very pleased with Gateway and their service and would recommend them.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Diane Heer · Married on 04/27/2019

Gateway Limousine

Gateway was awesome. They were on time and respectful of our bridal party running a little late. The limo was beautiful and clean. The complimentary champagne was cold and delicious. It was a great ride to start the wedding off right.

jimmy · Married on 04/19/2019

Highly recommended

Limousine was awesome! Music, lights, champagne it had it all and made our wedding day perfect

• Samantha

Samantha Hill · Married on 04/06/2019

Great experience

We had a great experience with Gateway for our limo to our venue. We had two different pick up sites. The driver was early to the first one and gave plenty of time for the groom and groomsmen to be ready. He then came to pick up me (bride) and bridesmaids. He accommodated moving the pick up spot, helped us into the limo, and even drove to different areas of the venue for pictures because we had extra time on the contract. It was a great experience!

• Jacqueline

Jacqueline Ann Bolles · Married on 02/06/2019

Professional job

Our driver was fun and energetic. Definitely what we needed to keep the party going!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Savannah · Married on 09/03/2018

Gateway did an amazing job. I was worried that something would go wrong but they are very prompt and professional. The staff was also friendly. Our driver helped with our ceremony and holding the doors as well as helping me (I was the bride) get into the limo with my dress. It was an overall flawless experience. I would highly reccomend.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Cindy · Married on 09/02/2018

Used their services for our wedding! On time and professional! Would recommend!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Maggie · Married on 09/01/2018

the driver was very professional and very nice. He was accommodating and helpful

Sent on 09/11/2018
  • FutureMrsHaven

April · Married on 09/01/2018

Everyone at Gateway Limousine was extremely helpful from the minute we inquired about their services to the day of the wedding. Our drivers were very prompt, courteous and professional. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Ana · Married on 08/25/2018

Awesome !!! Great service ,very professional, on time

The service was great . On time the driver was very professional and did an awesome job making me feel better that the day was all about me . Treated my bridal party and I with so much kindness and respect.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Nicole · Married on 07/07/2018

Our driver was wonderful! He adjusted the train of my dress as I was waiting to walk down the aisle and was very professional from begeinning to end. He was very flexible as well. Our photographer wanted to stop in a few locations (one a little less traditional!) and he was willing to stop wherever she wanted. It helped make our day so smooth! Thank you!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Christopher · Married on 07/07/2018

Excellent experience. They were on time and communicated with us to let us know when they would be arriving. The limo was clean and the driver was very professional.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Tracey · Married on 07/07/2018

Gateway was so easy to deal with! From making the reservation months before the wedding to last minute schedule changes, they were terrific! Steve, our driver was very prompt with pickup and delivery of the various parties. He even went above and beyond with helping the bride with her train as she prepared to go down the aisle of the church! THANK YOU STEVE! We also had a couple of elderly guests who may or may not have needed a driver. Gateway was so great about letting us make the decision only days before the wedding (we didn't need the driver, but they kept the request open with no deadline and would have fulfilled it at the last minute if necessary.)

We highly recommend Gateway....the limo bus was clean, Steve was a great driver and so helpful with not only the bride, but the coolers we brought on the bus, helping us all on and off the bus and keeping us on schedule. The office staff was very prompt with responses and very thorough with information and checked and double-checked our itinerary so no unnecessary mistakes were made.

There's no question I would use them again!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Jessica · Married on 07/06/2018

Awesome service! Our driver even helped out a little in the church. I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/12/2018
    Gateway Limousine 8
    Gateway Limousine 9

Mike · Married on 06/30/2018

The company was easy to deal with and the drivers were friendly and helpful. Thank you for your help on our big day!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Marissa · Married on 06/30/2018

We had a great experience with Gateway Limousine from start to finish! They were flexible and very responsive! Definitely recommend.

Sent on 07/13/2018

Marie · Married on 06/30/2018

We used the 10 passenger van to shuttle guests back and forth from the hotel to the venue. Benji was our driver and he was beyond professional. He was personable, kind, and went out of his way to make sure we (and all our guests) had everything we needed. He also called after the last drop off to make sure no one else needed a lift before he headed back. I will be using Gateway for any future needs. I have been communicating with the staff for over a year, and they were always accommodating and very friendly. The best! Thanks for making our wedding seamless!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Liz · Married on 06/29/2018

Tbe driver was on time, very hellfull and courteous. He kept to my schedule witb no slip ups. Would recommend them to my friends.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Tamara · Married on 06/29/2018

My husband and I worked with Gateway Limousine on our 6/29/18 wedding. They were professional from the start. They made sure we were well informed of what was included in our contract. They answered all my questions and calmed my pre-wedding nervousness when I found out about construction happening in my town on the wedding day. We also contracted two motor coaches through their affiliate company and they were phenomenal to work with. One of the motor coaches went to two hotels and they made sure guests knew what bus to take and when. Gateway Limousine was a great vendor to work with and I've personally worked with countless vendors, as I'm in the hospitality industry.

Sent on 07/17/2018

LAUREL · Married on 06/09/2018

5 STAR LIMO SERVICE!!! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND ASSISTANCE WITH OUR DAUGHTER's DREAM WEDDING DAY!!! LIMO DRIVER'S PROVIDED OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!!. HIGHLY RECOMMEND GATEWAY LIMO FOR EVERYONE'S LIMO NEEDS. THEY ARE FRIENDLY, HELPFUL AND PROFESSIONAL!!!! THEY ARE THE BEST!!!

Sent on 06/16/2018

L · Married on 06/09/2018

AWESOME LIMO SERVICED USED FOR OUR DAUGHTER'S DREAM WEDDING. KUDDOS TO THE PROFESSIONAL, ATTENTIVE AND HELPFUL STAFF. LIMO DRIVER'S PROVIDE EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR OUR DAUGHTER'S WEDDING DAY.
    FOREVER THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR DAUGHTER'S SPECIAL DAY!!!!

Sent on 06/22/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/09/2018

I was impressed by Gateway Limousine's professionalism both on the phone when making my reservation and with their driver that picked us up and dropped us off at the airport for our honeymoon. The drivers were on time and our town car was clean and we arrived at the airport early. I will be using their services for future trips to and from the airport. They are the best in the area and offer great prices for the quality of their service that they provide. I will be referring my friends and family to their company.

Sent on 07/01/2018