GARY W. WALSTON PHOTOGRAPHY Reviews

Rating 4.2 out of 5, 7 Reviews
View more information

4.2

Erica Married on 09/08/2007
    Wonderful to work with. He really knows what he is doing and is not at all pushy! They made the day more enjoyable! And our pictures are fabulous!
    Alisha Married on 08/25/2007
    Gary did a wonderful job on our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. I was really impressed with the way he organized the bridal party and made every shot unquie. Gary has an artistic eye and is a very talented person. I would highly recommend him to any bride. Gary is very easy to work with and professional. On top of the outstanding photos, I felt Gary's wedding packages were extremely competitve and gave you the most for your money. I will use Gary again for my next family event!
    Elizabeth Married on 10/03/2010
    Thanks to Gary, we have gorgeous pictures to make our wedding memories last a lifetime!

We were thrilled with his service from the start to the end. He was extremely patient and responsive during the months we took to decide on a photographer. We were sold when we met with him to see his work. I was planning on just getting the pictures and putting together an album ourselves, but after my husband and I saw what they could put together for us we knew it was worth getting it done professionally.

Our pictures came out beautifully - we were able to view them online the week after the wedding while on our honeymoon! We didn't have to wait long for his draft of our album, and he worked with me in making changes so everything was just right. Now, 8 months after the wedding, we have the album and it is even better than I expected. So glad we found Gary!
    Tony Married on 11/11/2006
    Gary was an excellent photographer. Great picture quality, very courteous, on time and had all proofs and our album done well and to our complete satisfaction. I highly recommend.
    Renata Married on 05/20/2012
    We could not be happier with the way our pictures turned out! The services Gary provided were absolutely great! We were so grateful to receive our photos so soon in the mail and cannot wait to see how our album turns out!

Thanks Gary!
    Katie A. Married on 10/04/2014
    Gary takes wonderful pictures and offers great packages. He is very budget friendly. He has been the photographer for many weddings in my family. I love his work. I would write all pictures down you may want. I was limited on time and ended up disappointed about pictures we didn't take, and I didn't think about until later. I also wish he would have met us in two locations and a photographer would have ridden on our Trolley to capture other shots. Overall, I am very satisfied and would recommend Gary Walston Photography!
    Gary Married on 06/01/2009
    COULD NOT HAVE BEEN WORSE!!!!! Repeatedly lied to us and didn't deliver our wedding album until we threated him with a lawsuit. It took an entire year to get it. He told us wild stories about floods destroying the place our album was being printed, shortages of paper, our album being lost in the mail, vacations (yeah) and then had the audacity to tell us that he "paid extra" to have our album "RUSHED" so we would get it on our 1st anniversary. He never once accepted responsiblity and blamed countless others for 10 months of delays. The idea of using another album printer was apparently out of the question until 9 months had passed. He was originally refered to us by our wedding planner... at one point we called her to see if she could help out. She apologized and told us that she had already stopped refering him due to other complaints. Don't be blinded by his constant references to God and good wishes. He is a snake - beware.