Gary Gould Sax Single PLUS! Reviews

3 | Huntington Beach, CA

3 Reviews for Gary Gould Sax Single PLUS!

• Megan

Megan · Married on 04/14/2012

My husband and I found Gary on youtube and gigmasters.com. His quirky videos cracked us up and during our search we always came back to him. He plays beautifully (check it out for yourself http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6LY_tnECck) and added to the overall ambiance of our cocktail hour. I was so happy with him, and had so many compliments, that I wish I could have used him for more then just the cocktail hour, but we had a DJ and Ceremony Musicians already booked. Gary is the best! I'd definitely recommend him. He returned our calls and emails within a day if not sooner, was incredibly professional and simply amazing.

Sent on 05/10/2012

Christina · Married on 07/26/2008

The easiest and best decision I ever made. We had him and his band play during the cocktail hour that was overlooking the ocean. It was so upbeat and classy. My husband is a musician and even he was impressed with them. They wore black suits but will dress however you like. They made it so special- a great vibe while everyone mingles. They were definitely a hit!

Sent on 09/30/2008

Cari · Married on 09/10/2010

Gary your amazing....Thank you so very much!

Sent on 10/12/2010