Garrison Gardens Reviews

Garrison Gardens 4
Garrison Gardens 5

Valerie · Getting married on 03/14/2021

Amazing experience

Karen is so sweet and willing to work with her brides and the groom! I look forward to our wedding date and planning with her!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Dawneisha

Dawneisha · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Same Sex Marriages

The venue was beautiful...but because of religious reason...they do not do same sex marriages.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Ruth Irwin · Married on 12/15/2018

Yes! Book here!

I cannot say enough good things about having my wedding at this venue. I wanted to find a venue that wasn't too
    "country" looking and I loved what I found at Garrison Gardens. The venue alone is beautiful but also has the potential to take on a wide variety of styles depending on how you want to decorate. The grounds are well kept and densely wooded that give it a secluded feeling. The owners, Chuck and Karen, are so helpful. Karen has a great eye for decor and making everything come together beautifully. Chuck MCs the wedding and I had guests tell me how well everything flowed throughout the whole evening. I could not have been happier with the way my wedding day went. It was so easy and calm and the wedding went off without a hitch!

Garrison Gardens 6
    Garrison Gardens 13
    Garrison Gardens 14
    Sent on 02/11/2019

Kendyl · Married on 04/28/2018

Garrison Gardens was the perfect, most beautiful venue for the forest wedding we had always dreamed of! We got married at the end of April and everything, big and small, was perfect. Karen and Chuck worked with us to have every detail nailed down so that all went smoothly on our big day. All of our guests had a fantastic time and we are so so glad that we chose Garrison Gardens. It really couldn't have been more perfect. Thank you, Karen and Chuck!!

Garrison Gardens 15
    Garrison Gardens 21
    Garrison Gardens 22
    Sent on 07/30/2018

Lara · Married on 04/07/2018

Chuck and Karen at Garrison Gardens were amazing from start to finish. We could not have asked for a better place to have our wedding! These two made our day PERFECT!

Sent on 04/14/2018

The venue is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! The owners, Chuck and Karen, were wonderful through the whole process. They left gifts in both the bridal suite and groom's quarters for my husband and myself. Anything that was ever lost in translation or last minute changes that came up were taken care of immediately and they did everything possible to make sure I had a special, stress-free day!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Stephanie · Married on 10/18/2015

Very accomodating, I had to change my date after I had already booked. They were very nice and had no problem helping me and didn't even charge me!

Sent on 01/04/2015

Beautiful venue! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Amy · Married on 09/29/2012

My husband and I fell in LOVE with this venue when we were searching for a place. Everything was absolutely perfect and we will remember our day for the rest of our lives. The staff was wonderful and helped so much with any questions that I had. They were there every step of the way, even when I did not know what to work on next when planning our wedding. I recommend this venue to anyone and everyone that is looking for a venue. It is the perfect setting! Check it out, you WONT regret it!

Kasey · Married on 06/11/2011

Garrison Gardens made it possible for us to have a beautiful garden ceremony. Everything was perfect. I loved that each time I visited flowers/decor had been added making it even more beautiful. We had a little over 200 guests and room for plenty more!

Sent on 04/24/2014

Laken · Married on 05/28/2011

This was a perfect venue. Everything was beautiful and owners were very helpful. Couldn't have asked for a better place! Horse carriage was such a great memory to have!

Sent on 04/24/2014

Brittany · Married on 08/14/2010

This was an excellent venue site! They helped make my special day even more perfect than I could have ever imagined! I'm so happy for them and how far they have come with the venue! It's absolutely beautiful!!

Courtney · Married on 10/01/2016

This venue was absolutely perfect for my husband and I. Karen, one of the owners, was absolutely amazing. Her and her husband went to great lengths to make sure we were happy with everything going on. They take care of setup and takedown. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and it is only getting better with time! Our wedding was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 11/01/2016

C. · Married on 08/15/2014

Chuck and Karen were so easy to work with and the location is beautiful beyond words. My daughters wedding was so much fun! I didn't decorate anything at the ceremony site it was already so pretty. Everything was even better than I had hoped for.

Sent on 09/10/2014
  • Celeste

Celeste · Married on 09/03/2011

Beautiful outdoor setting for a wedding with a covered air conditioned pavilion for your reception. The place is also available for your rehearsal dinner, and they allow you to take bridal portraits there.