Modern Boudoir Reviews

2 | Boone, IA

2 Reviews for Modern Boudoir

• O

Oliva Mcdonald · Married on 10/06/2016

Model life for the modern wife

Absolutely loved working with Cassie as a plus size woman I was incredibly nervous about doing these photos. Luckily Cassie was able to put me at ease and made the entire experience fun and memorable! The entire process from hair and make up to the actual photos it’s just an overall great time!! And my husband loves them too!!

Sent on 03/10/2019

Danielle · Married on 11/06/2010

Cassie was (and is ) a great photographer to work with, from start to finish. She has a lovely style and took wonderful pictures of my husband and myself for our wedding...When I look at our photos, I definitely am transported back to a really fun day!

She was also part of the reason it was fun. She's a very friendly person and makes everyone (from grandparents to flower girls and random guests) happy to get their picture taken.

Her costs are reasonable and what you get is definitely worth it! She's also professional and quick to respond to questions and comments, whether you contact her by e-mail or by phone.

Sent on 02/20/2011