Garden Valley Gatherings Reviews

Garden Valley Gatherings 4
Garden Valley Gatherings 5
  • Viktoriya

Viktoriya A Kalsow · Married on 09/21/2019

We had our dream wedding here!!

This venue is so beautiful that we had to book it even though Tyler and I and our family live 2 + hours away. The bathrooms are fantastic! So many people gave compliments. They also offer a Bridal suite for the night of your wedding day to stay in. It is STUNNING! The owner Kristin is absolutely amazing. The day would not have been possible without her. She is so organized and makes the day run smooth for you. It was unbelievable how much work she did. All we had to do was drop off the decorations and she took care of the rest. We showed up on the day of the wedding and everything was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! We had so many compliments from our guests about Kristin and the venue. We were told this was the best and most beautiful wedding they have ever been to. It was so nice working with Kristin as she is so kind and genuinely cares about you. The night of my wedding I forgot clothes to sleep in for the bridal suite and she even drove up to her house to let me use some of her clothes. If you are looking for a beautiful venue that is stress free this is 100% for you! If we had to do it all over again We would absolutely choose Garden Valley Gatherings with no doubt.

Garden Valley Gatherings 6