115 Reviews for Garden on the Square

Non-Floral (2)
Samples (1)
Venue Visit (1)
115 Garden on the Square Reviews

I highly recommend Garden on the Square for your Savannah wedding. Julie is a dream to work with, and my daughter was moved to tears when she saw her venue on her wedding day.

Profile Picture Laurie, 3/31/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Julie and garden on the square were amazing! We were able to take simple photos from Pinterest and they were brought to life! Julie created beautiful red floral arrangements and a gorgeous flower arch for us to get married under. Everyone commented about how beautiful they were. She also worked with our cake company, wicked cakes of Savannah, to ensure matching fresh flowers were on our cake! Use her!!!

Profile Picture Carly, 10/14/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

This florist is absolutely fabulous!! My husband and I eloped to Savannah and literally hours before the ceremony we wandered into their shop and they made our special day even more perfect! The ladies there looked at photos of what we were wearing and crafted a beautiful bouquet and boutonniere that took our breaths away. We highly recommend these ladies - whether you're planning well in advance or dropping in the day of!!

Profile Picture Sierra, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres

Everything was amazing and beautiful!!! Julie is kind, sweet, and she knows what she's doing. Her team was on it, and worked with me every step of the way.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

The ladies at Garden in the Square were life savers! I thought I could make my own bouquet for my wedding but boy was I wrong! I called them at 5PM the day before my elopement and they were able to put together the most perfect bouquet and boutonniere by 9AM the next day for us, all at a super affordable price. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Sophie, 7/7/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres

Julie and her team truly went above and beyond to make the flowers at our wedding spectacular! Julie took tons of time to sit down with us and discuss our vision, look at pictures, and perfect the plans. The arrangements were exactly what I had envisioned, down to the last detail! In looking back through our pictures, the bouquets, boutonnieres, pew markers, and reception arrangements are even more gorgeous than I remembered! We could not have been happier with our choice of Garden on the Square!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/29/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Words cannot accurately express the feeling I got when I saw what Julie had done when I walked into my reception. She and my planner literally made it look like my Pinterest board. I wanted to cry I was so excited!! I don't know much about flowers and Julie was there every step of the way to recommend the flowers that were in season and which flowers would look good with the flowers I wanted. Julie is such a fun person to work with! Her visions and personality are SO warm and welcoming. 10/10 would recommend to ANYONE for any occasion.
Amber S

Profile Picture Amber, 3/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

This place was amazing. Julie took good care of us. They didn't pressure for us to spend a certain amount of money and they were even willing to meet us for flower pick-up on a day that they were closed! So grateful for them!

Profile Picture Anjelika, 12/11/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Consultations

Julie and her team were really great! We found them last year when we were in Savannah to elope and used them again this year for our wedding reception. They were so easy and friendly to work with and really flexible. We went with very simple baby's breath centrepieces along with just a few bouquets and boutonnieres and they were all beautiful and very reasonably priced. I definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/29/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

My flowers from Garden on the Square were breathtaking. I specifically asked for light blue hydrangeas and they delivered my request, and provided me with my bridal and bridesmaid bouquets that were even more beautiful than I imagined. The mothers and grandmothers loved their wrist corsages and the bracelets that the corsages came on.

Profile Picture Lauren and Evan, 9/10/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Corsages

Could not say anything except they're amazing! Everything was so beautiful and Julie was wonderful to work with!!!

Profile Picture morgan, 6/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

There is no one better than Julie and her team. Our flowers were not only incredibly reasonably priced but they were STUNNINGGGG. They went above and beyond in every way and everything was perfect. My bouquet was even BETTER than I asked for and my 4 year old daughters bouquet was perfection! You'd be crazy to use any other florist in Savannah!!

Profile Picture Cat, 5/22/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Garden on the Square surpassed my expectations!! I knew flowers were important to me and I knew I wanted to spend a little more money in this area. Not only did Julie, the owner, understand my visions, but she executed it flawlessly. At first, I felt guilty spending so much on flowers, but Garden on the Square was worth every penny. In addition to the gorgeous flowers, votives and decor they provided, the team came early and stayed late. Our wedding ended at 11 pm and Julie and her team were still there breaking down till 3 am. I think it also speaks to the quality of the company when the owner is there from start to finish personally handling the job. Garden on the Square even put together a mock up of my flowers together when I visited with them at their shop about a month before the wedding. They had saved a few flowers from different jobs so that I could see a mock up of my perfect flowers. I think that was above and beyond what most vendors would ever do for a client. Everything was A++ service and I can't even put into words how wonderful of a company this is to work with!! Thank you Julie and Garden on the Square for everything you did to make my wedding perfect!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Garden on the Square did a wonderful job with my wedding! Julie was so fun to work with and understood my vision perfectly. She decorated our ceremony and reception sites so beautifully and our bouquets were gorgeous. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/23/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

I can not even come close to saying enough wonderful things about Julie and Garden on the Square. I absolutely love her and LOVED everything she did for our wedding. She listened to every word I said and for the things I couldn't describe, it was like she read my mind. I have never seen more beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. The flowers and decor Julie worked on was my absolute favorite part of our day and I am SO glad I hired her. She is a wonderful, sweet and talented person and florist. The whole team made everything so beautiful for us I can't thank them enough!

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/16/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Julie is absolutely fantastic! I loved her fun personality that seemed like I was talking to an old friend. She listened to my thoughts and ideas, but also helped shape them into more of what I would have never thought of. The day of the wedding she walked into my bridal suite and gave me a huge smile and hug. She showed me my bouquet and my jaw dropped. I was so shocked how perfectly my vision and our ideas come together even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. All the bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces at the reception were nothing less than perfection! I would recommend no one else for the price, quality, creativity, and kindness Julie will bring to your special day!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/8/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Wow, the ladies really came thru for us at the last minute. They put together a beautiful wedding bouquet and buttoner on the same day for our elopement. The bouquet was beautiful and bette than we could have hoped for and made our day so special. Thanks a ton!

Profile Picture Josh, 2/26/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Consultations

I can't say enough about how wonderful these ladies are!! We didn't have many flowers, but what we did have were beautiful! We had a last minute addition the morning of our vow renewal and it was no problem. I can't thank them enough for making our day more beautiful!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 12/17/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers

Julie and her mom are a dream! This was a stress free experience (wedding) for me, and I could not be happier with how the flowers turned out. Gorgeous color, and we actually drove them all home to Atlanta and they lasted in vases on our counter tops FOR A WEEK! It was like our own private re-run of the wedding in our apartment! I dropped off bud vases my mom had collected to Julie the week of the wedding, and when I finally saw them at the reception, they were just perfect. It made me so happy I went that route rather than full centerpieces. It just felt very classic and homey and unique. She totally got me! Reasonable prices, and a wonderful experiences. I feel like the flowers were the most fun, least stressful of our wedding, did NOT break the bank, and yet made the day so so special and individualized to us. Love!

Profile Picture Frances, 10/24/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers

I cannot speak highly enough of Julie and everyone at Garden on the Square! Julie is one of the nicest people I have ever met. She had a consultation with my mom and I and really listened to what I wanted. I wanted very colorful flowers and that is exactly what she delivered! They delivered the flowers right on time and it was all very stress-free. Everyone thought the flowers and accompanying boutonnieres and corsages were beautiful! My new groom and I even stopped by her shop a few days after the wedding and she was so thrilled to hear how everything went. I recommend this shop to anyone who is getting married, or just wants beautiful flowers for any occasion.

Profile Picture Alana, 10/17/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Garden on the Square was recommended to us by our Wedding Coordinator. Savannah was a destination wedding for us and we had very specific arrangements in mind for the event. Julie, the owner and florist, was terrific and her arrangements were beautiful. She helped us determine in-season flowers to save money without sacrificing the overall look we had in mind. We were thrilled and very pleased with the results. I would recommend her to anyone looking for style, class and beauty for whatever arrangement they have in mind!! Love Garden on the Square!!

Profile Picture Tricia, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Julie at Garden on the Square is AMAZING! From the moment we first met for our initial consultation to seeing my visions come to life through her work, I could not have picked a better florist. I brought her pictures of bouquets I liked and asked her to essentially make me the perfect bouquet. We laughed about that at the time but I can honestly say she did just that! The quality of her blooms is amazing, her staff is WONDERFUL, and the end result was more beautiful than I imagined! Everything was perfect for our big day and I cannot thank her enough!!

Profile Picture Mareesa, 9/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Garden on the square did a fantastic job on my Bridal Bouquet! They will always hold a special place in our hearts for making our special day perfect!

-Terrance and Jamie Slaughter, NC

Profile Picture Jamie, 8/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Julie is such a wonderful and sweet person. I cannot recommend her enough. She will sit down and discuss every option in detail. I only had a small elopement, but the bouquet she created was absolutely gorgeous. Thank to Julie for making my day beautiful! I could not have chosen a better person for the job.

Profile Picture Tonya, 6/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Awesome and so flexible . She is probably the sweetest person in Savannah. A true pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Lynda, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews