Garden Gate Flowers Reviews

Garden Gate Flowers 5
Garden Gate Flowers 6
Garden Gate Flowers 7

Sabrina · Married on 06/18/2015

Andrea was so easy to work with. She took our vision and turned it into reality. I am not good with knowing specific flowers but was able to show Andrea pictures of the flowers that I wanted and she quickly had the bouquet of my dreams. With our wedding being in June in Arizona it was tricky to keep anything alive but Andrea worked her magic to pull off some amazingly beautiful creations. She is a master creator and we would highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/01/2015

Michelle · Married on 04/11/2015

Andrea at Garden gate was amazing! She is patient, and will do what it takes to make your vision come to life! I was floored at the quality and beauty of her bouquets as they arrived on my wedding day! She also sets you up for success as she has the arrangments delivered as close to you ceremony as possible! This extra care makes a huge difference, giving you the fresh-picked look. I am so happy I stumbled into her shop! Five stars all around!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Carly · Married on 11/08/2014

Andrea is absolutely amazing!! When planning our November wedding, I was looking for a particular color scheme, and I was working within a set budget. Andrea is such a sweet lady, and she was willing to work with any ideas I had. And most importantly, she was totally able to work within our budget! Andrea was able to provide us SO much for our budget!! She designed and arranged our guest dinner table centerpieces, cocktail table centerpieces, head table centerpiece, both mothers and grandmothers corsages, the fathers and grandfathers boutonnieres, and bouquets and boutonnieres for the 14 person wedding party! She even decorated our ceremonial cake! Talk about amazing! Andrea has the most beautiful romantic style, and I was so excited to see the arrangements in person the morning of the wedding. They were breathtaking! I would HIGHLY recommend Andrea to any future bride and groom! I interviewed several florists before Andrea, you won't find anyone else like her!

Sent on 11/16/2014

Jessica · Married on 03/19/2014

Andrea is a true pleasure to work with and a very talented florist. She was able to take my vision and make it more beautiful than I could have every imagined. Her flexibility, creativity and ability to fit within my budget were all very appreciated. I received so many compliments on my bouquet and table centerpieces. I highly recommend Garden Gate. You won’t be disappointed! THANK YOU Andrea!!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Heather · Married on 11/23/2013

Andrea's flowers were beautiful! Her ability o take your vision and make it more beautiful than you imagined is an incredible skill.

Sent on 01/01/2014

brittany · Married on 11/16/2013

Andrea was a pleasure to work with for our wedding. She is such a sweet heart and was always calming and relaxing to be around during a normaly stressful time! Our flowers were gorgeous! I showed her pictures of the bouquet I wanted and she recreated it even better than I imagined. She delivered all of the flowers on time, decorated the cake beautifully, and also lined the aisle with rose petals. Couldnt have asked for a better floral experience!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Garden Gate provided beautiful arrangements, bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres for my November wedding. Their willingness to go the extra mile, meet at my convenience, work within my budget, and stay as long as necessary to arrange everything was truly a bonus. I loved working with them and will definitely use them again.

Sent on 11/15/2013

Wonderful all around! Couldn't have asked for a better florist

Sent on 11/14/2013

Daniel · Married on 09/22/2013

Andrea was a pleasure to work with. Our first consult with Andrea was as easy as it gets. She listened to our wishes and did not try to sway us from what we wanted. She turned our vision into reality and it was 10 times better than we had envisioned. She took the Windmill Winery to another level with how she decorated it.
    The best thing about Andrea was her ability to provide us with a beautifully decorated venue within our budget. Our guests loved the way she decorated everything. I can't say enough good things about Andrea and how she runs her business.
    We have already recommended her to friends.

Sent on 09/29/2013
  • Cathy

Cathy · Married on 11/17/2012

Andrea from Garden Gate Flowers was amazing from the beginning. She went out of her way more than once to meet me and had such great ideas that I definitely couldn't have come up with on my own. The beautiful creations she came up with for my wedding day were so perfect and I can't thank her enough for what she did!

Sent on 12/09/2012

Emily · Married on 04/02/2016

I stumbled upon Garden Gate Flowers (and its owner, Andrea McKay) through word of mouth from a friend’s wedding. I was so impressed with the floral arrangements she did that I knew she was the perfect florist for us. Her designs are amazing and really incorporated the rustic and romantic look I was going for, not the standard wedding florals.

Our venue offered an all-inclusive package including florist. However, the package didn’t include all the arrangements we needed based on our wedding size, so we had to add things. I reached out for quotes from the venue’s florist vendor as well as Andrea and she was hundreds of dollars less expensive, making her the easy choice through and through!

When we were sitting down to plan out the florals for the big day, Andrea brought out multiple binders and took at least two hours with my mom and I making sure everything, from the flower selection to the vases, was exactly what I had in mind for the big day. As changes inevitably came along, she was always quick to respond and update my file.

The florals the day of were exquisite. I had people repeatedly come up to me and tell me they looked like something from a bridal magazine. Andrea is truly a gifted florist and we are so pleased with her beautiful work on our wedding day.

Sent on 04/13/2016

Jennifer · Married on 03/08/2014

Andrea Kay of Garden Gate Flowers made the experience so great and provided fantastic service. The business is smaller which means she can give extra attention to the couple and to details as well as provide a great value both in cost and service.

Sent on 03/22/2014

Misty · Married on 10/15/2016

Andrea was very flexible and accommodating. Her rates are affordable and she does great quality work. The bouquets turned out beautiful!!!! The only thing I would've changed were the boutinneres. I don't know if it was the flower or what but they looked a little wilted and did not look great on or in photos. Everything else was great and I would still recommend her.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Garden Gate Flowers's reply:

I'm so happy that you were happy with the floral bouquets. I make every effort to give all of my clients everything that they had envisioned for their wedding day.
    I apologize that your boutonnieres were not what you hoped for. Unfortunately our hot temperatures here in Arizona are very hard on flowers, especially when they are not designed in water. As an Arizona florist we struggle with keeping flowers fresh when the delivery times are generally scheduled hours before the ceremony for the sake of photos being taken beforehand. I truly hope you had a wonderful wedding day!

The flowers were so beautiful! I don't think we could have gotten better flowers for a better price! They were so wonderful to work with!

Sent on 12/18/2014