Garden Gate Florals Reviews

Garden Gate Florals 5
Garden Gate Florals 6
Garden Gate Florals 7

Leah · Married on 12/22/2013

Lauren was wonderful to work with. I was very much at ease and confident the entire wedding process that she saw my vision and was going to make it happen and she did!

Sent on 01/08/2014

Garden Gate Florals's reply:

Thank you so much, Leah! It was a lovely wedding from start to finish...and a pure pleasure to work with you and Oscar, also. Blessing to you in the future.

Courtney · Married on 10/26/2013

Lauren is absolutely wonderful! She went above and beyond my expectations and truly took the time to help craft my vision of the ceremony and reception flowers and decor. I could not have done it without her! Lauren met with my mom and I on multiple occasions, took us to look at flowers to make sure we were all on the same page, and always responded quickly to emails. On the day of the wedding everything looked absolutely perfect! I would HIGHLY recommend working with Lauren at Garden Gate Florals! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Garden Gate Florals's reply:

Thank you so much, Courtney! You know how I feel about you and your Mom and so hope we can stay in touch...can't wait to see all your photos! You were an absolutely stunning bride. Have a great life with your new hubby! Lauren

Lauren was great to work with and flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 12/29/2013

Amanda · Married on 07/06/2013

We used Garden Gate Florals for our wedding July 6th and everything was absolutely perfect! I had a particular vision in mind but didn't know how to articulate it, Lauren listened to me and worked with me to make my dream a reality and everything was even more beautiful than I could have imagined! She gave the perfect amount of input to ensure that our flowers would last in the summer heat and helped us stay close to our budget. One of my favorite things about Lauren and Garden Gate Florals is that all of her designs are one of a kind, I felt like my bouquet matched my personality and taste perfectly. It is evident how much she truly loves her job and that it is her goal to make your event perfect and special. She is also very responsive and replied to all of my emails right away and kept me updated throughout the process. Lauren is a pleasure to work with and I would recommend Garden Gate Florals to everyone!

Sent on 07/17/2013

Kellie · Married on 06/25/2013

Garden Gate Florals is ahhhhh-mazing!!! Lauren took my colors and ran with them, creating the most beautiful pieces I have ever seen!! She was extremely helpful during the planning process and ALWAYS made me feel like I was her first priority especially on my big day!!! I will definitely be recommending Garden Gate Florals to everyone I know who needs an amazing florist!!!!

Sent on 07/13/2013

Katie · Married on 04/27/2013

Lauren at Garden Gate Florals is amazing! She is very professional with remaining in communication and has tremendous knowledge in flowers/floral design. She was great at listening to what I wanted and then had great resources for me to look into as well. She helped me capture the feeling i wanted to have at my beach wedding with beautiful floral design in bouquets, boutinnere's, arbor design and table decor, it was perfect!

Sent on 05/13/2013

Garden Gate Florals's reply:

Thank you so much, Katie...I really appreciate all your kinds words.

Betsy · Married on 04/19/2013

Lauren was amazing! My flowers look incredible!!! Loved working with Lauren. I told her what I liked and she created a master piece!

Sent on 05/01/2013

Garden Gate Florals's reply:

Thank you so very much!!

Cristina · Married on 02/22/2013

I had a great experience with Garden Gate. I showed Lauren 2 completely different bouquets for ideas, I wanted a little bit of a romantic look but a wildflower look as well. She definitely delivered! My flowers were gorgeous!

Sent on 03/21/2013

Kayla · Married on 02/15/2013

Lauren at Garden Gate Florals was my florist for my Wedding on 2/15/13. She was nothing short of AMAZING! I changed my colors and venue twice and she was completely flexible. She worked with me on whatever I needed and also suggested some great ideas for the wedding and the decor. My flowers were absolutely beautiful and more than I could imagaine. I would recommed her to anyone! I am so pleased with how my wedding came out and she did an AMAZING job!

Sent on 03/28/2013
  • woolnotwheat

Liz · Married on 01/20/2013

We signed with Lauren after meeting with a few Orlando florists. She was the most down-to-earth, direct, flexible, and nice! She listened to dozens of e-mails as we worked out the best vision and was very flexible within our budget. She worked using custom DIY boxes from us. And despite all our very specific conversations, she managed to surprise me with a beautiful bouquet with all sorts of special blooms! Everything even held up great after the wedding so we were able to enjoy the boxes for over a week. She was incredibly patient with my unusual vision and I think we ended up with something perfect. I loved her work with The NotWedding but I think my wedding turned out even better!

Sent on 02/07/2013

Holly · Married on 12/21/2012

I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with Garden Gate Florals. The service was precise and outstanding! I specifically recall gazing out on all the tables during my wedding reception and thinking that all the centerpieces, floral arrangements, and other elements taken care of by Garden Gate Florals was even BETTER than I could've envisioned. Lauren was a pleasure to work with. She was very thorough and detailed, which allowed me to be confident that she knew exactly what I wanted and delivered no less than what we had discussed in our prior meetings together. Anytime I needed to contact or meet with Lauren or her staff, she was prompt in her responses and flexible to accommodate my schedule. Lastly but importantly, for brides on a budget, you will not find a better vendor than Garden Gate Florals! I worked on my floral budget with Lauren, and we revised my contract a few different times until it was the perfect balance of what I could afford while maintaining the design elements that I truly desired for my wedding. I don't know of another florist that would work so tirelessly to help you stay within your budget, yet find creative ways to stay true to your vision as a bride of exactly what you want your picture perfect wedding to look like. Thank you Garden Gate Florals for such an amazing experience!

Sent on 08/18/2013

Garden Gate Florals's reply:

Thank you, Holly, for a beautiful review. I really appreciate it enjoyed your wedding so much. Wishing you the happiest days ahead for you and Joe and that new baby on the way! :) Lauren

Janetta · Married on 11/03/2012

It was so wonderful to have a florist you could just trust to take your basic idea and not only take it to the next level but make it look beautiful!

Sent on 01/25/2013

Larry · Married on 10/14/2012

Lauren is a very creative individual that has a foundation of excellence for all her work... She will tell you like it is and guide your planning to receive the best in quality, creativity, and responsiveness... and she has an eye for the "Beautiful!"

Sent on 11/06/2012

Alora · Married on 10/13/2012

Garden Gate Florals did a phenomenal job on our flowers. Our flowers turned out absolutely stunning. I couldn't have been more happy with the service I was provided with. Lauren is willing to work with any budget and is full of amazing ideas. It was awesome to be able to meet up and speak personally about what I wanted my bouquets to look like. Lauren is very punctual and responds quickly to any email sent, which prevented a ton of stress on the planning aspect of our wedding. I highly recommend Garden Gate Florals.

Sent on 12/09/2012

Michele · Married on 10/06/2012

Lauren's designs are incredible and she truly took the vision of our Bride and brought it to life. We had unique designs to go with our outdoor wedding and the flower arrangements in the boxes were beautiful and fragrant! Lauren also incorporated a huge amount of milk glass that the Bride collected and incorporated it into the Brides vision. Our bouquets, spray, and corsages were quite beautiful and unique too. She added touches of decor elements that we were also using in the wedding design into the florals. Details truly can make the beauty of a wedding and Lauren has an eye for these. I would highly recommend Garden Gate Florals!

Sent on 10/16/2012

Garden Gate Florals is unique in the fact that she works with any budget. She genuinely loves what she does, and cares about each bride as an individual. She will meet the bride at any location to discuss ideas, and help the bride bring her vision to life. She is very quick to respond to calls and/or emails. She lifted a big weight off of my shoulders being able to trust her completely and worry free for my special day.

Sent on 10/10/2012

Annie · Married on 08/10/2012

Lauren is a great representative for Garden Gate Florals. She worked well with my budget and her service was excellent. The flower arrangements were beautiful.

Sent on 08/16/2012

Donna · Married on 11/03/2007

Our Wedding was November 3rd, 2007 and Garden Gate Floral did our flowers. This was a second marriage for me and my husband Greg and we were in our late 40's and early 50's at the time. I didn't have a wedding to speak of in my first marriage and my husband wanted me to have my special day. We were blending two families, everything had to be perfect, simple, elegant, mature and most importantly full of hope for our blended families to love and grow as one.

It's amazing to me how the details can way you down. Lauren of Garden Gate Floral understood. It was her desire to serve my vision and uncomplicate my day. She was a professional with a big heart. My flowers were simple but very elegant. She knew just what to do to represent our vision and stage of life.

She is more than a fabulous floral designer, she LOVES what she does and it reflects in her work. You are not just a another job to Lauren, you are a sister, a friend and you become the most important thing to her in that moment. You would be lucky to have her and even more blessed to know her. She is special and one of a kind. She was such a contributing factor in making our special day special and blessed.
    Donna Schuck, Ormond Beach, Fl.

Sent on 05/03/2012

Mallory · Married on 07/25/2009

Lauren Walloch with Garden Gate Florals created beautiful flowers and arrangements for my wedding in 2009. She created exactly what I had in my head! She was a pleasure to work with and I'd recommend her and her team to ANYONE I know getting married!

Sent on 04/21/2012

Nicole · Married on 05/30/2014

Lauren at Garden Gate Florals did an amazing job with our flowers. She was easy to meet with during the whole process and came through with our ideas. The bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages brought so much color to our pictures and everyone thought they looked beautiful.

Sent on 07/16/2014

Kara · Married on 09/29/2012

Lauren at Garden Gate Florals was amazing! The flowers at our wedding were beautiful! I dont know much about flowers or the lingo involved but I described what was in my head and Lauren did a wonderful job at making it a reality. She was very helpful in giving me alternatives for my dream flower that was out of season and kept the price down because she knew I was on a budget. I would absolutely recommend Garden Gate Florals!

Sent on 10/09/2012

Being a fairly new company who is continuing to build their portfolio, I would recommend bringing pictures/ideas of what you are interested in to help with the process.

Sent on 08/01/2012

Laura · Married on 05/03/2014

Lauren at Garden Gate Florals did a superb job at capturing our vision for our wedding. She was prompt and responsive through the entire planning process which made communication with her very easy. As with all things creative, we were unsure how our thoughts would be interpreted in Lauren's work, but we could not have been happier upon seeing the floral arrangements for the wedding. The flower selections were beautifully and artfully arranged. We would highly recommend Lauren and Garden Gate Florals for anyone looking for a florist.

Sent on 05/21/2014

Garden Gate Florals's reply:

Thank you so much, Laura and Matthew for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure to serve you.

Tomiko · Married on 01/21/2017

4.2
      1.5

I had a great experience with Lauren ordering my bridal bouquet sort of last minute. She worked with me and took the ideas I had and made exactly what I envisioned. My bouquet was gorgeous and she delivered to the hotel with tips for me on how to keep it looking great all day. I would highly recommend her services! Thanks Lauren

Sent on 02/16/2017

3.0
      3.0

Beautiful flowers, everyone loved my bouquet.

Sent on 04/23/2015

Garden Gate Florals's reply:

Thank you so very much, Kim, for your kind words about your ceremony flowers. It was a pleasure to work with you and I hope you and Paul will have a beautiful marriage. Thank you again.