Garden & Garnish Reviews

6 | Trappe, MD

6 Reviews for Garden & Garnish

Melanie · Married on 08/25/2018

Brian is wonderful to work with - it felt more like I was working with a friend. From the the first time my now husband and I connected with Brian he was flexible, creative, and very responsive to my millions of questions! Brian put together a custom menu for our wedding and the food was amazing. It was also plated beautifully and all of our guests complimented the food at our wedding. Brian took the time to do multiple venue walk throughs, come up with ways for us to maximize our budget and was just generally fun to work with the entire time! We highly recommend Garden and Garnish!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Lindsay · Married on 10/04/2014

Brian and his team were great! The food was delicious, hot, and no one had to wait in a long buffet line. Brian was quick to respond to all my questions throughout the whole process and even handled all the rentals so I had one less thing to worry about. Wonderful! Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/12/2014

Anna · Married on 08/13/2011

Brian was fantastic to work with! His food was delicious and we were very pleased with the value and quality that we got for his services. He was very flexible to work with what we had in mind for serving food at our reception and gave us lots of ideas from events he had done in the past. His staff was very professional througout our wedding reception. We would definitely recommend him for anyone to use.

Sent on 01/17/2012

Jessica · Married on 04/24/2009

Garden & Garnish catered our welcome dinner and did a fabulous job! All of the food was delicious and it set the perfect tone for our wedding weekend. They were a pleasure to work with and we really appreciated that they created a menu that reflected our vision and fit our budget. People are still talking about those amazing crabs and those scrumptious pies!!! Thanks for a job well done.

Sent on 10/03/2009

Sam · Married on 07/23/2016

We are so glad that we chose Garden and Garnish for our wedding catering and table/chair rentals! I have never enjoyed food at a wedding so much! (furthermore, I hear a lot of brides say they don't even get to eat on their wedding day... Brian and his staff checked in with us multiple times during cocktail hour photos to make sure we got to try all the appetizers!) Leading up the our day, Brian was very patient with all of my questions and answered each one thoroughly. The day of the rehearsal dinner, we realized we were going to have to move our ceremony indoors because of heat. When I called, Brian was quick to help me brainstorm a new plan for arranging the space to make everything work. He and his staff did an amazing job helping our day run smoothly by communicating with me and the venue. I'd highly recommend Garden and Garnish! (and if you do go with them--try the lobster mac and cheese! it was amazing!!)

Sent on 08/03/2016

Erin · Married on 09/14/2013

It has taken me long enough to do this but Garden & Garnish did an outstanding job at our wedding. We had an outdoor event with over 300 people and Brian was extremely professional, easy going and accommodating not to mention the food was so delicious. My husband and i got to enjoy some of the meal onsite at the wedding but Brian also saved us a plate for our boat ride after the wedding which will be one of my favorite memories for a long time. Overall I would definitely recommend them for any event and there prices are unbeatable.

Sent on 04/13/2015