Garden Designs by Kristen Reviews

Garden Designs by Kristen 5
Garden Designs by Kristen 6
Garden Designs by Kristen 7

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2017

I can't say enough good things about Kristen. Not only was she kind and easy to work with, but her flower arrangements far surpassed my greatest hopes and truly made an impact on all of our guests. I would highly highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Pamela · Married on 07/28/2017

After searching the internet, contacting several other vendors, and receiving a few proposals for the flower arrangements for my daughter’s wedding, I read a number of very positive reviews of Garden Designs by Kristen written by brides whom had recently used her for their wedding flowers. Soon after, I met with her. Kristen was a pleasure to talk with and she listened carefully to my flower preferences and style ideas while she made thoughtful suggestions. Kristen seemed very organized and she was willing to work within our budget. In addition, she answered emails promptly, provided photos of her floral designs, and sent me a detailed proposal within a few days. Also, several months before the wedding, Kristen met with my daughter and I again to go over everything and she left us feeling comfortable and confident in her work. In the end, we were thrilled with the absolutely gorgeous flowers Kristen designed for Sarah’s midsummer wedding! Everything from the stunning bridal bouquet and ten lovely, complimentary bouquets for the bridesmaids to the buttonaires, mother’s flowers, ceremony decorations, and reception centerpieces were all beautiful and reflected the colors and style that we had hoped for. And, we got many compliments from our guests on the flowers! We would highly recommend you consider Garden Designs by Kristen for your wedding floral arrangements!

Sent on 09/11/2017

nisha · Married on 06/17/2017

My favorite vendor hands down. Every detail was PERFECT based on our dozens of photos, conversations, and floral vision changes. Worked with me on price, even helping my find shortcuts. Can't recommend enough.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Emma · Married on 05/27/2017

Kristen was a dream to work with for our wedding. She understood our wishes and our budget, and created BEAUTIFUL centerpieces and bouquets that reflected everything we wanted. Many of the florists we originally contacted were inflexible and made us feel like it would be impossible to work with our budget, but Kristen just got it. And her creativity was so impressive. We were incredibly satisfied. DEFINITELY work with her if you can!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Katie · Married on 04/29/2017

Kristen was such a pleasure to work with! She was very responsive, had some great ideas, and her work is absolutely beautiful! I couldn't have been any happier with the flower arrangements she did at my wedding! I would absolutely recommend Kristen as a florist to anyone!

Sent on 05/06/2017

Laura · Married on 04/23/2017

I can't believe how patient Kristen was with me. I must have changed my floral design at least four times, but each time she was right there with me, assisting with helpful ideas and sharing her enthusiasm with me, The final product was perfect beyond my wildest dreams! The flowers really set the tone for the day and gave a graceful ambience to the venue that made everything just right. Kristen was so easy to work with, her prices were really fair, and her designs were amazing. I would highly recommend working with her.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Emily · Married on 03/18/2017

Working with Kristen was one of the best parts of my wedding. She took into consideration all of my ideas and thoughts on my look and went above and beyond to create the floral arrangements and bouquets of my dreams. She kept me at ease during the entire process and sent me sneak peaks as she was arranging that were absolutely a dream come true! I cannot recommend Kristen enough!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Stefanie · Married on 11/26/2016

Kristen did a beautiful job with the three bouquets I ordered and bud/medium vases for my centerpieces. I really appreciated how responsive and encouraging she was with my ideas and really took the vision I had and brought it to life. She is so sweet and easy to work with - she also had two pillars we rented from her for the ceremony and she covered them in eucalyptus, which made a really beautiful wintery/earthy look. I love flowers and this was an important part of the day for me and Kristen really brought everything together just the way I wanted.

Sent on 12/22/2016

Emily · Married on 10/23/2016

Kristen was amazing. She was warm and funny and really understood exactly what we wanted. She took our vision and ran with it, and absolutely delivered! I'm obsessed with how our flowers came out and got so many comments on how beautiful they were! Definitely meet with her - you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Kathy · Married on 10/15/2016

I chose Garden Designs by Kristen for my October 2016 wedding and am so happy I did!

Kristen was the only designer that I met with. I felt very comfortable when we met and felt that she listened to what I liked and didn't like. It was clear to me that she is very knowledgeable about flowers, greens and plants. I told her what my budget was. I know some people like to keep their budget close to the vest but I wanted her to be able to accurately provide me with what could be done for the amount. I really like the ideas that she had and what we came up with together. We were in touch a few times after our meeting to finalize details.

The day of the wedding she was on time with the drop offs. My bouquet was just what I wanted--stunning. The boutonnieres and corsages were good sizes and lasted the entire event. It can be difficult to describe the feeling that you want your wedding to convey and how the flowers will add to that feeling---I wanted classy and festive but not typical (if that makes sense). Kristen NAILED it. The reception dining room was magazine worthy. I peaked in the room before anyone went in and it was breathtaking. There were swags on the fireplaces with plenty of greenery and harvest fruits and vegetables. The tables had beautiful centerpieces---so beautiful that my aunts took them without even asking me if I had anything planned for them! Two guests at the wedding specifically told me while we were at the reception they thought the flowers and decorations were beautiful-- it stuck out in my mind b/c what guests really focus on the flowers at a wedding-- it's usually just the bride!

Without hesitation, I recommend Garden Designs by Kristen for a wedding or another event. She was professional, her design skills were top notch and the flowers/plants used were high quality and fresh.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Marisa · Married on 10/08/2016

As I was not doing formal flower arrangements for my wedding, I needed someone willing to put together just bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres. Kristen responded with in an hour of my initial email, and was able to accommodate my needs with a very quick turnaround. The price was extremely fair, and most importantly, the quality was amazing. She worked with my favorite flowers and made sure I was happy with the color scheme. The bouquets were incredibly fresh, and adorned with fresh herbs (which I requested), so the smell was beautiful. It's been two days, and my bouquet still looks terrific.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Andrea · Married on 10/01/2016

Kristen came highly recommended by our wedding venue and we were so happy with her communication and the final result! I provided Kristen with a couple of inspiration photos and she did an awesome job of creating a unique mix of the inspirations. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and added such an elegant touch to our cocktail hour and reception. Price was very affordable and we also highly recommend her!!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Sara · Married on 10/01/2016

Kristen is absolutely amazing. Her and I planned my flowers purely through email....which I know can be stressful without talking to or seeing someone in the wedding planning process. She was always quick to respond by email. The flowers were absolutely amazing, my bouquet was beautiful with tons of flowers (but wasn't "over the top"), it was just perfect. The flowers she picked were gorgeous. I did not have her do centerpieces, as I thought I would save money by making my own.....I was so wrong.. Making your own centerpieces is incredibly stressful, and the price can add up fast. if you can have Kristen do them I would go back and do that! Her prices were super affordable. She is also great with confirming with you a couple weeks before the wedding and then the week of.

Sent on 10/08/2016

Garden Designs by Kristen's reply:

Sara,
    Thank you for sharing that great advice about DIY brides. I have worked with many and the outcome is never successful. The bouquets don't match the centerpieces done by the bride or bridal party and can be a huge disconnect to the theme and the look of the room. Always share your budget with the florist most will work with you on ideas to re-purpose and save money with a beautiful and stress free outcome!

Danielle · Married on 09/24/2016

Kristen is the sweetest and her work is aboslutely amazing!! She is extremely reliable and works very closely with you to make your day exactly like you would like ! All of our flowers in our wedding day were beautiful.

Sent on 10/10/2016
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 09/10/2016

Kristen was wonderful to work with! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous! She hit it right on the money with my vision. Hands down impressed! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Julie · Married on 09/10/2016

Kristen was wonderful to work with. The flowers at our wedding could not have been more beautiful and were exactly what I had envisioned. Kristen listened to all my thoughts and truly brought my vision to life with her extreme talent and design! We received so many compliments on the arrangements and were blown away by the beauty of each little detail. The flowers were stunning and you could tell had been cared for well in advance of the ceremony. Each and every petal and sprig were just gorgeous! I cannot say enough good things about Garden Designs by Kristen. Truly a wonderful vendor to work with. Thank you Kristen!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Marie · Married on 08/27/2016

I was amazed by Kristen's professionalism, creativity and support during my time working with her.
    Her work is exceptional and I could not ask for more beautiful flowers for my wedding.
    She took my inspiration and created my dream flowers.

Sent on 11/10/2016
  • Kaela

Kaela · Married on 08/12/2016

Kristen was fantastic! My wife and I met with her 6 months before the wedding to talk through our ideas. I wasn't really sure what I wanted, but I brought a few Pinterest bouquet photos and a picture of our cake to the consultation, and Kristen was able to create a quote for us that same day based on the photos. On the day of the wedding, everything looked great! We ordered five bouquets and a cake topper, and every piece was beautiful. The bouquets even arrived in mason jars, so our bridal party could take theirs home after the wedding.

Sent on 08/31/2016

Ann · Married on 08/07/2016

Working with Kristen was a dream! She was very responsive and willing to talk about my dream floral arrangements - even when I completely changed my mind a few months before the wedding! My bouquet and bridesmaids flowers were beautiful and the centerpieces were exactly what I imagined. I would highly recommend working with Kristen!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Kate · Married on 07/30/2016

What can I say that hasn’t already been said in the other reviews? Bottom line- I would highly recommend Kristen for your wedding! Kristen was so great to work with throughout the planning process, she was always extremely responsive and completely transparent when it came to pricing/budget. I provided her with a few pictures of what I liked for flowers, gave her my budget and let her have the creative freedom for all my floral arrangements- it was one of the best decisions I made for the wedding! She somehow knew exactly what I wanted! The venue for my ceremony was a blank canvas, Kristen’s ideas/execution of the ceremony décor exceeded my expectations and helped to create the intimate environment I was seeking! Ultimately, I loved every single bouquet, boutonniere, corsage, centerpiece and decorative arrangement!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/24/2016

I wholeheartedly recommend Kristen as a wedding florist. I searched the area and interviewed about 6 -10 florists before finding her, and I recommend other brides to look no further!! Kristen was a delight to work with. She went above and beyond to make sure my flowers were perfect throughout the planning and execution. She was extremely responsive and willing to listen to all my ideas and make recommendations based on her experience, and to work within my budget. The flowers were exquisite and exceeded all my expectations. Thank you Kristen for your kindness and patience and for delivering such incredible arrangements from bouquets to centerpieces that made our wedding so beautiful!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Megan · Married on 06/18/2016

Kristen truly helped to make my wedding day a perfect one! From start to finish she was a pleasure to work with. She was the first and only florist I talked to - I knew she was the one! She did a wonderful job hearing my thoughts and ideas and bringing them to life! She didn't pressure me into anything or spending more then I was comfortable with - she worked within my budget and her bouquets and arrangements well exceeded my expectations! She was prompt to respond to all my questions and helped ease my stress planning the wedding from out of state! THANK YOU KRISTEN!!!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Adina · Married on 06/12/2016

I worked with Kristen to find a price range that would provide the highest quality without breaking the bank. She is such a friendly and creative vendor--she has tons of experience with flowers and pairing them. I can't rave enough about her! She was timely and very organized throughout my work with her even through the wedding day itself. Look no further for your wedding flower needs!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Katie · Married on 01/29/2016

I would work with Kristen all over again! She was so helpful, creative, pro-active and down to earth. I was literally STUNNED when I saw her work on the garlands and bouquets. I couldn't stop looking at them while we were getting ready and during the reception (Kristen had some great ideas on how to decorate with our bouquets after the ceremony). I'm still getting compliments on the flowers! Kristen is your gal, especially if you're looking for someone to help you get creative about the space you're using. I can't say enough nice things about her and her work.

Sent on 02/17/2016

Safah · Married on 10/18/2015

Ahh!!!! I cannot get over how beautiful my centerpieces were!! all the floral decor she did for us was beyond beautiful!! I had a fall theme going on and she used red flowers mixed in with greens and hydrangeas.. She exceeded my expectations and did a phenomenal job.. If I had to do it all over again I would not think twice about hiring her.
    she also went above and beyond to meet my budget. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/26/2015