Garden Delights Fine Florist Reviews

23 | Franklin, TN

23 Reviews for Garden Delights Fine Florist

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Lyn · Married on 05/27/2017

I was extremely pleased with the beautiful flowers for my daughter and her bridesmaids. Absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Darlene · Married on 01/17/2016

Garden Delights was wonderful to work with! We planned a destination wedding in Nashville and got married at the Red House in Franklin. The Red House recommended Garden Delights. I was planning to DIY my flowers and centerpieces but at the last minute decided to see if we could hire a florist. Garden Delights worked with our timeline and our budget, creating unique centerpieces that perfectly complimented our theme.

Sent on 02/07/2016
  • Ann

Ann · Married on 01/03/2015

Stave is a master at listening to a client's ideas and then producing florals that are even better than you ever imagined.

Sent on 02/21/2015

Grace · Married on 12/20/2014

What can I say! Wow! What a beautiful job they did! I planned my wedding from Florida and they made it so easy. They were so helpful, and made time to answer any questions that I had and would respond to my emails. They helped me create a vision with the color scheme I had and nailed it! Highly recommend. My wedding guests were so amazed at how beautiful all the flower arrangements were! Thank you so much! :)

Sent on 01/07/2015

Nanette · Married on 08/10/2013

They did a wonderful job. Very creative!!!

Sent on 10/31/2013

Nicole · Married on 07/13/2012

Steve McClellan at Garden Delights did a fabulous job with the live florals for our wedding. My mom and I walked into the shop and almost instantly knew we wanted Steve to do the wedding. I told him the colors I had in mind, and he just absolutely blew my mind. My bouquet and my bridesmaids' bouquets were beautiful, but I think my favorite thing that he put together for the wedding was the flower halo our flowergirl wore. It was even better than I had imagined. For a Nashville area wedding, Garden Delights is the place to go.

Sent on 08/04/2012

Melissa · Married on 07/07/2012

The flowers for the wedding were absolutely gorgeous!!!!! Everyone has complimented how beautiful the flowers were. He worked with us and provided exactly what my daughter wanted for her special day.

Sent on 01/07/2013

Grace · Married on 07/07/2012

Best floral shop in town! A long time favorite. Superior flowers,creative, professional...always top notch! A pleasure to work with. Always first choice. Thanks for years of amazing and beautiful arrangements and more!

Sent on 01/16/2013
  • O

Odette · Married on 03/13/2012

Steve has provided flowers for several events for my family, not only are his arrangements wonderful but he takes great care of his customers and gets personally involved with your requirements for each event. Great flowers, great person.

Sent on 02/01/2013

Linsey · Married on 10/22/2011

From the first meeting with Garden Delights, I was hooked! We first met with Steve who in front of our eyes created the perfect arrangement based on my ideas! He was great about picking up quickly on the style of my wedding and adding to it. Because I wanted a whimsy vintage wedding, he chose eucalyptus and thistle, along with ornamental cabbage to help the hydrangeas, roses and other flowers stand out. Then, he actually let me KEEP the arrangement at no charge to show off to my friends and family! He was great at designing arrangements that added to our wedding's vibe and I loved working with him!

Sent on 11/09/2011
  • April

April · Married on 06/11/2011

I LOVED my flowers!!!!!! They were beautiful!!!!! Everything was very professional, well thought out and planned for. I felt so well taken care of!!!!

Sent on 01/25/2013

holly · Married on 04/02/2011

Love Garden Delights and gave always done a wonderful job!

Sent on 01/09/2013

Jane · Married on 10/10/2010

My daughter and son-in-law were married in an outdoor setting on a farm property. Garden Delights got the vibe and provided flowers which complemented the ambience of the location. In particular a rope of flowers draped over the on-site wooden cross was outstanding as well as the arrangements on each side of the 'doorway' entrance. I highly recommend Garden Delights for both events as well as special arrangements.

Sent on 01/30/2013

Erin · Married on 05/15/2010

He knew exactly what I wanted and was able to understand my bable when trying to explain how I wanted the place to feel and he executed it perfectly. The colors were perfect and all of the guest complimented on how beautiful the flowers were. I would highly recommend him to anyone wanting a more personal feel when it comes to picking the flowers for the wedding.

Sent on 12/15/2010

missy · Married on 08/16/2009

The most beautiful floral bouquets I have ever seen! I loved working with these folks.... my bridal bouquet was so beautiful...I couldn't keep my eyes off it. I received so many wonderful compliments on our wedding flowers and bouquets. I highly recommend the find folks at Garden Delights.

Sent on 09/01/2009

Andrea · Married on 09/20/2008

Steve is fantastic!! He can listen to your ideas/visions, and then pull flowers right in his shop and create as you are describing and watching. You can see what he will be using in your wedding. It is amazing how he can grasp your visions for flowers for your wedding and reception. And he comes up with great ideas to add to your own. I would highly recommend him and his shop.

Sent on 10/23/2008

Garden Delights Fine Florist's reply:

WOW! Thank you so very much for an awesome review! -Steve

Lizz · Married on 07/12/2008

I cannot say enough about Steve and the rest of the Garden Delights staff. From our first meeting, I could see the wheels turning in Steve's head. He gave me some incredible and creative ideas about not only the flowers but other aspects of the wedding as well. He is more than a florist. He is an artist whose work never ceases to amaze me. He far exceeded my expectations with the floral arrangements and bouquets he provided for my wedding. People still comment on our wedding flowers, and everyone wants to know who he is. I would recommend Garden Delights for any bride looking for a florist.

Sent on 08/26/2008

Garden Delights Fine Florist's reply:

Wow! Thank you so very much for an incredible review!!! -Steve

Lynnea · Married on 06/21/2008

Steven at Garden Delights in Franklin, TN is the best florist and person you will ever meet. He does an exceptional job in choosing just the right flowers and arrangements and he is all about pleasing the bride and making her feel comfortable, special and at peace about everything. He not only helps you select flowers but offers invitations at a discount, thank you notes and many other wedding neccessities. He also found us our cake decorator. He is a wealth of information and is always calm no matter what is going on. He will solve any mix up or problem even if it was not his fault. He never leaves you hanging out there by yourself. We loved working with him through two wedding and hopefully 2 more!

Sent on 10/23/2008

Kristin · Married on 08/28/2005

Could not be MORE pleased with the flowers. Arragements, bouquets, etc were perfect and made the wedding even more beautiful. My wedding was on a Sunday (a day they are closed) and they made special arrangements to deliver and set up everything. The staff at Garden Delights are incredible!!

Sent on 06/29/2008

Garden Delights Fine Florist's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review!!

Hope · Married on 09/03/2004

My sister was going to get married at the Franklin Courthouse so I went to Garden Delights to order her flowers on the Monday prior to her wedding the following Friday. The owner, Steve McClellan, could not bear for us to do that ... so Steve and his staff transformed his shop into a Wedding Chapel ... and we had the wedding there! He arranged for the Reception to be held a few doors down at The Good Cup! I have to add that we weren't old, loyal customers - it was my first visit to the shop!

All of the flowers and decorations were amazing!! I don't know that Steve could make that happen these days because his business has grown so much, but everything was perfect! What a fun, fun, fun day! Just makes us smile to think about it! We are loyal customers now! We would never consider going any other place for our floral services!

Steve and his staff are creative artists in every sense of the word. You won't find "same 'ole, same 'ole" at Garden Delights! You can also find the perfect gift there, too ... and pick up some Happy Hour Flowers!

Garden Delights is the perfect name because everything about Garden Delights is delightful - the shop, owner, employees, merchandise! Every arrangement is an artistic creation. Hope Boyce, Franklin, TN

Sent on 01/10/2013
  • Private_User110

Amanda · Married on 10/02/2016

Steve with Garden Delights is truly a delight! I brought a BIG vision for a Neverland themed wedding with me to our consultation within 2-3 months of our wedding date. I had no doubt Steve would deliver something incredible based on our conversation and seeing his beautiful shop in Franklin. I am not usually one to admire floral arrangements, so it was a challenge for me to bring a clear description of my vision to the table. I can not stress how dang beautiful the bridesmaids, groomsmen, grandparents, parents, and bridal bouquet were. Unbelievably magical, whimsical, and stunning.

Sent on 10/10/2016
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 06/08/2013

Steve was so easy to work with and delivered our vision within 2 meetings! He did our ceremony flowers and bouquest and WOW they could not have been more gorgeous! 5 Star service!

Sent on 07/31/2013

Chloe · Married on 11/13/2010

Garden Delights absolutely blew me away on my wedding day!! The bouquets brought tears to my eyes. I had met with Stephen a few times prior to the wedding and discussed colors and types of flowers. He would place together real flower arrangements in the colors that we were discussing so that I could get a true visual. However, nothing compares to the final product that I received on my wedding day. They were truly beyond anything that I could have dreamed of, and the price was totally affordable. If I have another occasion where flowers are needed I will be calling Garden Delights!!

Sent on 12/07/2010