16 Reviews for Gansett Green Manor

Uncovered Outdoor (2)
Accommodations (2)
Parking (1)
16 Gansett Green Manor Reviews

My husband and I just had our wedding there in September, it was AMAZING! The grounds were absolutely beautiful, working with Leslie and Jeb was seamless and their effort to go out of their way to make our weekend successful was incredible. Our guests loved staying on the property, the comfort of the cottages, enjoying homemade lunches then bike rides to the beach. Every hope of a great weekend was matched and then some, I very highly recommend this venue!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Absolute DREAM come true! Leslie and Jed and all of GGM are so professional, fun and perfect!!!!!! The most gorgeous spot, and has been special to me for So long and now will always be special to me. I can't say enough good things!!!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

If you're looking to get married in the Hamptons, look no further than Gansett Green Manor. Between the proximity to Amagansett town center, the stunningly beautiful property (that is so well-maintained), the on-site accommodations, and most importantly, the owners Leslie and Jed Feldman, you have the perfect combination for an unforgettable experience!

Profile Picture Benjamin, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Leslie and Jed are the most incredibly kind, respectful, responsive and supportive "vendors" that a bride and groom could ask for. The gave us guidance every step of the way, provided referrals for amazing partners (chefs, florists, etc.) and reminded us of all the important steps we needed to take along the way. The venue itself is magical and special and our family and friends had the most remarkable time all weekend. Having everyone on one property was so wonderful and all the accommodations are unique and so nicely done. Being able to host a rehearsal dinner and the wedding and other events at the property also saved us a TON of time and stress and made it easy for our guests as well. 5 stars all the way.

Profile Picture Liz, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

As a Wedding Planner in the Hamptons, I'm always happy for an opportunity to work with Leslie and Jed. They are, simply, AWESOME. They will bend over backwards to make sure that guests are well taken care of and that the property is in top form for your wedding weekend. The setting is beautiful and has a fabulous family-reunion vibe, perfect for an intimate wedding weekend. You'll want to come back year after year. Get married here if you can!!!

Profile Picture Jill, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Leslie and Jed at Gansett Green are accommodating, sweet, and make planning a wedding on their property an amazing experience. They are helpful, their property is gorgeous and the rooms are cozy and perfect for wedding guests. Worth every penny!

Profile Picture User7783069, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We got married at Gansett Green Manor in June 2016. From the very first moment we walked onto the grounds (~11 months before) we know this was where were the wedding would be. There is simply no place like it in Amagansett and frankly all of the South Fork. Even more impressive than the actual venue were its owners, Leslie and Jed. I cannot say enough about how welcoming, friendly and helpful they were from the moment we first visited to the day we took off for our honeymoon. From suggesting vendors, answering any and all questions, corresponding with both our parents (including one set who lives out of state) they were there for us every step of the way. The landscaping was immaculate in early June and everything went off without a hitch. We plan on visiting regularly as GG Manor will forever be an incredibly special place to the two of us.

Profile Picture Andrew, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

After a full weekend of venue hunting, Gansett Green Manor (GGM) was literally the last out of nearly a dozen places we looked at and considered, but had it been our first stop, we would have stopped right then and there. Immediately after setting foot on the grounds, we both knew that this was the perfect venue for our wedding weekend and that doesn't even consider the amazing experience we had with Leslie and Jed from start to finish.

Starting with the venue itself, it's hard not to be impressed with the beautiful, impeccably-maintained grounds. Leslie, Jed, and the rest of the staff on hand do an incredible amount of work to make sure that the grounds and the accommodations on-site are well-maintained and in perfect condition for when guests arrive and events take place.

While the natural charm of the grounds is apparent to anyone who visits, the real treat of GGM is in working with Leslie and Jed. The initial impression that Leslie and Jed left with us after the first visit only strengthened as we went through the planning process; they were always accessible for questions about accommodations, vendors, permits, and everything else that came up. They were also a huge part of making everything go off without a hitch the weekend of, helping coordinate things both large and small behind the scenes.

Overall, we literally cannot say enough (due to a character limit) about GGM. We were thrilled to be married at such an amazing place and our guests' comments echo our experience. We cannot wait to come back and celebrate our anniversary next year! And for those of you who aren't planning a wedding and are just looking for a wonderful Hamptons getaway, GGM also fits the bill for that!

Profile Picture Jonathan, 10/10/15, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations

Gansett Green Manor is the best place to have a wedding in the hamptons! After checking out more than 10 venues between South Hampton and Montauk, we knew right away that GGM would strike the perfect balance between the homeyness of a backyard wedding and the elegance of a once-in-a-lifetime affair. Leslie and Jed could not have been more helpful throughout the planning process, from recommending vendors to taking care of all permits to handling guest accommodations seamlessly. Best of all, they are lovely people who felt like part of the family by the time our weekend rolled around. We had both of our families stay in the cottages, which was such a wonderful way for everyone to spend meaningful time together. Those guests visiting the east end for the first time especially loved how close they were to town and the beach- it ended up being a great mini vacation for all! I cannot recommend GGM highly enough!

Profile Picture User5622265, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Accommodations, Parking, Uncovered Outdoor

I cannot say enough good things about Gansett Green Manor and the owners, Leslie and Jed. First of all, Gansett Green Manor is absolutely breathtaking. As soon as I arrived, I knew it is where I wanted to get married. I first visited Gansett in the middle of January when all the trees were dead, the sky was gray and it was raining. Even at the worst time of year, Gansett was still beautiful. Leslie and Jed are SO down to earth and were beyond helpful the entire year and a half of planning. They are both very organized and reliable and were a huge reason my wedding was such a success. Leslie was a great resource when I had questions about vendors out east on Long Island and handled all of our permits (which I can imagine was a lot of work). Leslie and Jed really went above and beyond and I will miss talking to them every few weeks while planning. My guests were in awe at how awesome the venue was. The rooms are all little cottages that remind me of an Anthropologie/West Elm catalog. They are all very unique which is a style I love. Some of our wedding guests have already made reservations at Gansett to stay for their anniversaries/mini-vacations. The entire staff at Gansett is wonderful. I really wish I could get married there every year. I would 100% recommend Gansett for a wedding venue or for a weekend out in the Hamptons at a lovely inn.

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/20/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Gansett Green Manor was the perfect place for our wedding. The field was the beautiful setting for our rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception, while the cottages on the property provided accommodations to our closest guests. The cottages are absolutely gorgeous and extremely comfortable for all of us. They were also a great place for our "getting ready" shots before the ceremony.

Leslie and Jed, the owners of Gansett Green Manor, felt like they were part of the family by the time our wedding weekend arrived. They were extremely accommodating and helpful through the whole planning process. We chose not to use a wedding planner, and we would not have been able to accomplish what we did without Leslie and Jed's help. They were especially helpful given that we live in Manhattan, far away from the venue and almost all of our vendors.

All of our guests have been raving about the wedding ever since! We could not have possibly dreamed of a more perfect weekend.

Profile Picture User4191371, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our wedding at Gansett Green this past September and could not have been happier with the experience. Leslie and Jed went above and beyond for us. Besides being extremely pleasant people to work with, they were very reliable, trustworthy and collaborative throughout the entire process. Most of our family stayed on the grounds and looking back it was so meaningful to have everyone together for the weekend. I cannot recommend them enough and encourage you to get your date locked before this hidden gem becomes a wedding hot spot!

Profile Picture User4535702, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Gansett Green Manor was absolutely amazing for our wedding weekend! It was our personal hidden garden right off main street, walking distance from all the shops/restaurants in town and offered incredibly quaint cottages for my family and the bridal party to stay at through the weekend. We couldn't have asked for a better place. The management and staff were incredibly accommodating the months leading up to the wedding as well as the week itself. They gave us the flexibility to transform the space to ensure it had our 'look' for the big day.

Not only was it the perfect place for the wedding itself but helped to make the weekend truly magical for all that came!

Profile Picture sarah, 10/5/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We hosted our wedding at the Gansett Green in September 2013 and it was an incredible venue. Our wedding party stayed at the hotel and we tented the back part of the property and hosted a 200+ reception. The owners and property manager were extremely helpful and worked well with our vendors to ensure that all of our deliveries were accepted and that everything went smoothly. We would highly recommend Gansett Green as a great location to get married.

Profile Picture Kay, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the time my husband and I started discussing the prospect of marriage we knew we wanted a little something more than the traditional few hour-long wedding. We dreamt of an event that would last all weekend; an event where we would host our families and closest friends all in the same location; and a quaint, charming destination.

After getting engaged, Brian and I spent months searching for the perfect venue. We were on our way home from a very disappointing venue tour when we finally stumbled upon Gansett Green Manor. From the moment we got out of the car I knew we had finally found OUR place. Jed promptly welcomed us despite the lack of an appointment, and being in the middle of preparing for a snowstorm (and yes, they keep the property impeccably manicured even in the winter). His wife Leslie after noticing we had arrived greeted us and gave our mothers and us a full tour of the property and cottages. Once the tour had ended there wasn't much to discuss other than what date we would choose to get married on, we fell in love.

Leslie and Jed were wonderful to work with, extremely professional and very patient. We booked our wedding eight months out, and planned everything from the west coast; they could not have been more helpful and organized with coordinating the details with various vendors and us. Our guests are still enthralled with the venue and the memories that we all shared there, as are we.

Thank you Leslie and Jed for creating this fairytale like venue. It was the perfect place for us to start our happily ever after.

Profile Picture Meaghan, 10/15/16, 1 Review