Gandy Photographers Reviews

29 | Valdosta, GA

29 Reviews for Gandy Photographers

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Susanna · Married on 05/03/2008

Everyone I know loves Jeff and Julie! They are fun, flexible, and willing to go out of their way to help with any last minute changes. Throughout the whole year of planning our wedding, they helped us with engagement shots, newspaper photos, and the day of festivities. We could not have dreamed up a better team to work with!

Sent on 09/03/2008

Susan · Married on 09/15/2007

The Gandy Photographers did an excellent job and I highly recommend them. They were so much fun to be around and made me feel much more relaxed. The photographs they took were amazing.

Sent on 08/21/2008

Mae · Married on 08/20/2011

The Gandys did a great job, especially with our huge and not-always-prompt family. They worked hard to make the most of a beautiful location and were always willing to take whatever shots we wanted. Best of all, they were super discreet. All my guests were able to see the wedding and enjoy themselves.

Sent on 08/24/2011

Erinn · Married on 10/16/2010

The Gandy's were extremely polite and responsive to all of our needs. Our wedding pictures couldn't have turned out better. They also put together a slide show of the big day which made me cry immediately when watching it. Having two photographers allowed for a lot of angles of the wedding day as well. All of our family who has looked at the pictures have loved them. Thank you to Jeff and Julie for their amazing work!!

Sent on 10/30/2010