Galletto Ristorante Reviews

3 | Modesto, CA

3 Reviews for Galletto Ristorante

The food was absolutely amazing and the chef was so willing to work with me on my herb theme and food allergy concerns. Fantastic job!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Beautiful setting, amazing, professional staff and delicious food. We used the outdoor patio for both the ceremony and reception, plus the upstairs room as a cocktail hour space. The transition was seamless, mostly due to the well trained staff and the guidance of Natalie, their event planner. Natalie was a joy to work with, easy to get a hold of, solving problems quickly and efficiently. The food was absolute amazing- our guests were all pleased with their meals, Because this is a working restaurant, there are some slightly annoying guidelines regarding set up and logistics of space. However, every effort is made to ensure that you are happy and all needs are accommodated.

Sent on 01/01/2015
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 01/21/2012

1.0
      1.0

We are still working with Galletto to make this right but I do not recommend working with them at this point in time. It is a beautiful venue and the food is amazing. However they do not deliver on providing a wedding coordinator as advertised and basically you will have to be organized and creative to have your day executed the way you envision. The stress of planning a wedding and having it executed was not worth the hefty price tag. The stories I have heard from my wedding party and friends that helped pull off our amazing wedding are ridiculous. Our other vendors basically ran the show for them, not something I would recommend to other brides.

Sent on 01/23/2012