Galena Mini Weddings Reviews

4 | Galena, IL

4 Reviews for Galena Mini Weddings

4 Galena Mini Weddings Reviews

Genos · Married on 11/05/2016

We just booked our November wedding here and were so happy that they could meet our special requests for a last minute outdoor wedding, very helpful and friendly.

Rosline · Married on 10/15/2016

Completely took the stress out of planning our quick elopement, everything was included. Highly Recommend

Carolyn · Married on 04/10/2016

I don't have too much to say except that we loved Galena Mini Weddings! We booked the elopement package and I and my hubby were thrilled with the romantic and personable touches we received at Galena Mini Weddings! This was a very special event for us and we both could not have been happier with the arrangements, execution and fantastic results! The inside, the outside and the staff made my wedding day lovely. Thank you for making such a special day more special and memorable.

Stormy · Married on 02/24/2018

1.0

Future brides beware! We booked with Galena mini weddings for a group of 50. I worked with Angela for months to set up a romantic, intimate ceremony and reception. I pretty much got the exact opposite! The things that your contract states you will get, you do not! There were no white table linens, we ate our dinner off of plastic plates with plastic utensils (not china as promised), the food was awful and the decor was NOT what we had talked about! She waited until mid dinner to tell my husband and I that the venue would not be serving our guests any liquor, even though we paid for that. The worst moment of the night, which should have been my highlight, was when my dad walked me down the aisle. The song we chose skipped and crackled the entire time! I was mortified. We planned to do a sand ceremony with my daughter during the vows. When we got there Angela had forgotten the sand and vase. We ended up pouring glitter into a plastic cup. I've honestly never felt so cheated in my life! She might do fine for elopement type weddings, not for a traditional planned out one. Please do yourselves a favor and go with a different company! This day is too important to have someone cheapen it!