15 Reviews for Gala Rental, Inc.

Con una variedad espectacular y servicio de primera, tuvimos la bendición de que Gala Rental fuera el proveedor de la mantelería, sillas, lounge y chargers de nuestra boda.

Cada detalle fue único, elegante y mejor de lo que nos imaginamos.

Sin duda son los líderes en la industria y estamos más que agradecidos a ellos y todo su equipo por que trataron nuestra boda, como la suya y nos dieron lo mejor de ellos!

Ellos TIENEN que ser tu primera opción para cualquier tipo de alquiler para tu boda

Profile Picture Gladysbeth, 11/11/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I rented from them the bars for my wedding and they were beautiful. Good Price and service.

Profile Picture Patricia, 7/6/13, 12 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Gala has beautiful linens!! Diana & her team were helpful & responsive. I'd recommend the petal table cloths. They are gorgeous.

Profile Picture KELLI, 3/22/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We did a small rental from gala and it went perfect with what my wedding planner had set up for us. all of there stuff is so elegant, beautiful and just perfect for a wedding.

Profile Picture Jessica, 2/23/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had the most amazing expreince with Gala Rental, Inc. They had the best customer service. They designed my table and chairs in front of me until I found what I like. They were organized, on time, and had the lowest prices I could find. Amazing company!

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Gala Rental were my favorite of all our wedding vendors. Beautiful taste, helpful, patient, friendly service, reliable, very reasonably priced. I would recommend them without qualification.

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/3/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The linens and chargers were a hit at my recent wedding; everyone loved it! Their customer service is impressive as well. They have a fabulous showroom with many selections, so you can decorate a table with a bunch of design until you find the one that is right for you. Next time I throw a party in Puerto Rico, I'm coming to Gala Rental, Inc.! Thanks!!

Profile Picture Ruth, 10/13/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Gala Rental is awesome! They are very friendly and flexible and have so many options for linens! The tables at our wedding were gorgeous.

Profile Picture Caroline, 10/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Diana was amazing to work with. She really went above and beyond what was asked of her. Her experience in the industry really shows through.

Profile Picture Rebeca, 9/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I love Gala Rental! I was able to find exactly what I was looking for and more, at reasonable prices. The staff was also incredibly helpful and friendly. I rented sofas, toss pillows, high tables, stools, and linens to transform my plain terrace into an elegant reception lounge area for my guests. Everyone was so impressed by the way everything was set up. Delivery and pick up times were accurate to what I was promised. Even when I added some additional items to the contract she made it all work out flawlessly. I would use them again for future events since they exceeded my expectations on my special day.

Profile Picture Laura, 9/8/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Todo los accesorios que rental son muy bellos.

Profile Picture Magaly C., 9/2/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My wedding was amazing!!! Everything was better than expected! We rented the chairs, tables, linens, and illuminated bars. Everything arrived on time and looked great. I would highly recommend to Gala Rental. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/25/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I give this company a 5 star in everything because they really work for it. Our wedding was WONDERFUL! Our beautiful day with family and friends couldn't be better! I just love them. They are the real deal in Puerto Rico. The chairs were like new, cushions were very cleaned and the linens were stunning. It came out even better than I expected. You guys have a very satisfied customer! Thanks a lot!!! I'm very glad I came across of it. I loved it all...

Profile Picture Maribel, 8/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I used Gala Rental for my linens, chairs and chargers. Everything was beautiful! Great quality products, and good selection. Reasonable prices. Easy to work with during order and contract process. No issues here!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 5/27/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented out our tiffanny chairs, linens & charger plates. Everything was perfect :) they have such a huge selection that I don't think you can go wrong.

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/24/11, 3 Reviews