143 Reviews for Gabro Event Services

MC (2)
Uplighting (2)
Consultation (1)
One Event Per Day (1)

Kabe is incredible. I previously had the pleasure of working at a location that used Kabe and Gabro Event Services religiously for everything from linens to pipe and drape to uplighting to specialty furniture. Recently, I was tasked with planning a grand opening party for an executive office suite. I immediately thought of Kabe, whose prices are extremely reasonable, demeanor is upbeat, work is thorough, and rentals are beautiful. I feel lucky that I was able to use him again. It was a simple request, red carpet and stanchions with rope, but this grand opening has the bar set high and Kabe never disappoints. I've seen him transform entire rooms with pipe and drape and make brides and grooms look like queens and kings with his specialty furniture.
If you are looking for a company who will truly do whatever it takes to give you the wedding or event of your dreams, talk to Kabe at Gabro Event Services. His professionalism and knowledge are hard to beat and his dedication to serving his clients is second to none.

Profile Picture Ana, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies

We initially contacted Gabro Event Services to handle the decor for our wedding (table cloths, chairs, etc), and in the end we also used them for florals after our previous florist did not work out, in addition to day of coordination. Amanda Gabro was our primary form of contact from start to end and she was hands down one of the most hard working people we have ever met! She did our day of coordination herself after her initial DoC was no longer able to coordinate our wedding. She stuck with us from beginning to end and went above and beyond for us. On our wedding day, her crew was there to set everything up. She was there to ensure everything ran smoothly, including important things such as the timeline of the wedding to small things such as making sure the bridal party was hydrated throughout the day. She never appeared to be overwhelmed, flustered, upset, etc. She handled everything with a smile; our bridal party, parents, and even our guests raved about her! At the end of our wedding (1am) her crew came back on the spot to pack everything up. Amanda is truly one of a kind and we would recommend her for any type of wedding! Thank you Gabro Event Services!!

- Denise and Navin

Profile Picture Denise, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

So happy we decided to call Gabe for help in decorating my daughters wedding reception. He worked with our budget and we couldn’t have been happier. Always responsive, professional, and excellent to work with. Thank you Gabe!

Profile Picture June, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Gabro for our drapery and lighting for our wedding and it looked fantastic and was well-priced!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 4/27/18, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting

i have never had an issue with ordering. They are always on time and even with a last minute request.

Profile Picture Felicia, 3/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The Gabo Event Service did a fantastic job on draperies and string lighting for my daughters wedding. The were very professional, easy to work with, and made her dream of a beautiful wedding come true.
Thanks for making this day a very special one. S Fischer

Profile Picture Steven, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

What an amazing team at Gabro. Interacted with the owner at the early stages of our wedding preparation who gave us some great advice about selecting vendors. Gabro was honest about the services they provide versus others and painted a clear picture of why they were the best. He encouraged us to look around but we found time and time again that Gabro offered the best value and service for our wedding date. What started as just a rental for a dance floor became a rental for over-head string lighting, wrapping trees with lights, outdoor space heaters, you name it. Gabro does it all - and they do it at a price that is better value than the competition. I highly encourage you to use Gabro for your event.

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Gabro services was great! We had a bilingual dj and everything turned out good! They had the dance busy, there wasn't a time were the dance floor was empty! Would use them again in the future, and definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Cristina, 12/29/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting, Bilingual MC

Kabe Gabro of Gabro Event Services is the best professional in the Event Services Industry. Kabe did an excellent job in DJ services, ballroom decorations, and announcements. We picked out songs through his state of the art website which he played throughout the Ceremony and Reception and he even added songs for us, too. We and our Guests commented on how smoothly our Wedding Day went thanks to Kabe. We used his linen services, ceiling decorations, and uplighting offerings as well. He is so friendly, accommodating, respectful and fun! He gave us such a memorable Wedding event for which my new husband and I highly recommend to everyone! Also, Kabe's wife, Amanda Gabro, provided the most beautiful floral arrangements not only for the entire Bridal Party but for our venue as well. Thank you both, Kabe and Amanda Gabro!

Photo for Gabro Event Services Review - Ceiling scarves and uplights also provided by Gabro.
Profile Picture Mary Ann, 12/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Gabro Event Services is always on top of their game and ready to help at a moments notice. Keri went above and beyond to help get our last minute event requests taken care of including accommodating a last minute installation change. Her willingness to help and Gabro's professionalism in allowing her to accommodate our request is stellar! They know what really matters in customer service.

Profile Picture Kathy, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Gabro provided string lighting for our reception. Our reception venue was outside and did not have any lights. Kabe was very accommodating and fair in their pricing. The lights really made the evening "sparkle" and looked so great!

Profile Picture Bridgett, 11/11/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Kabe's team is amazing! I've worked with him on several events now and he never disappoints!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/4/17, 1 Review
3.9

We were referred to Gabro Events by my wedding venue. Response time on emails was great. The flowers were beautiful and fresh. Initially, the table linens were the wrong color. I had emailed several times with the decorator about the color of the linens. Fortunately, after a phone call, she arrived with other options, which still were not what had been discussed but at least within the color palate. When we first booked a DJ with Gabro Events, we were under the impression that Kabe would be DJ-ing the wedding. I received a phone call two days before my wedding from a different DJ stating that he “just found out” he would be doing our wedding. He was receptive to our music preferences and timeline. However, he ended the conversation with, “Now the last thing I wanted to talk to you about is my gratuity…” which I felt was unprofessional. I paid a lot of money for the DJ, and was not expecting to have a conversation about extra gratuity. This was even more frustrating after the actual reception. When he stuck to our playlist we had made, the music was great, but definitely missed the ball a few times with some songs he ad-libbed. We also had a video slideshow that my sister had prepared. When the sound went out half way through the video, and she asked him for help, all he did was shrug at her. The video slideshow was also supposed to be a surprise for us from my sister, but Kabe and the DJ both brought it up in conversation with me on the phone. I understand the need to talk about set-up, but it was disappointing for my sister to have the surprise ruined, especially when she had explicitly stated in her e-mails not to mention the video to me. Overall, the decorations were beautiful, and everyone had a great time dancing, which was most important to us. Unfortunately working with Gabro Events was not without stress.

Profile Picture Laurie, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Unbelievable!! They listened to my vision and it was all I imagined and more. I never had so many guests be in Awe of what this amazing professional group put together for our celebration!! Perfect

Profile Picture Maria, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Gabro events conpletely blew us away! They made our wedding vission come true. Kabe the dj was awesome and kept the party flowing all night. Can not say enough good things about Kabe and Amanda!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

Nothing but great things to say about Gabro! Thanks for making our event exceptional!

Profile Picture Damaris, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

We hired various items from Gabro for our wedding reception and they all turned up on time, were in good condition and provided value for money. The setup was done during the day and removed the next day which was great as you only ever saw the finished product.

The responses via e-mail were slow which did concern us slightly but after a push the responsiveness picked up.

Profile Picture Joe, 5/23/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

My experience with Gabro Event Services was perfection! They completely exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond to make my wedding day my dream wedding and believed in my vision from the very first meeting. I was so blown away by their attention to detail and how organized and communicative they were. From the very beginning I completely trusted them and they treated my family and me with the utmost respect and care. Whatever you need for your wedding ceremony or reception, please use Gabro! Your wedding decor and set up will be the last thing you need to worry about if using them. The look of my reception was more beautiful than I could've ever imagined because of Gabro.

We love you Gabro and are so grateful for all your hard work, time, and dedication for your clients!

Profile Picture Victoria, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

As the wedding planner Gabro Event Services provided the draping, uplighting, linens and ceremony seating for the Gibson wedding on 4/21/2017 at Boca Ciega Ballroom in St Pete Beach Recreation. Kabe's level of customer service and professionalism totally exceeded our expectations. Both he and his staff were very accommodating during the entire process from start to finish. Thanks so much for collaborating with us to make our clients dream a reality! If you are looking for a true wedding professional that cares about his clients and their vision; do not hesitate in contacting Kabe.

Profile Picture Kangelia , 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Kabe and team had a HUGE impact on our wedding. I was SO overwhelmed as I started the planning process, then I discovered Gabro Event Services. Kabe put me at ease instantly! We used him for drapery, lighting, centerpieces, chairs, ceremony music and reception DJ (he's FAB)! Utilizing him for all of those services made planning SO much easier. He also has a portal where you can input all of your details and music that you want (and don't want) played. It wasn't only an AMAZING outcome but a super fun experience. The only word I have to describe my wedding day is "PERFECT"!

Profile Picture Amber, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Excellent, Outstanding, and Beautiful work!!!!! He created a venue for my daughter's wedding that took our breath away it was so beautiful and elegant!

Profile Picture User7803928, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

There aren't enough good things that I can say about Gabro Events!! They were absolutely amazing!! I hired them for my wedding in February 18, 2017 for uplighting, a fairy light back drop and for our monogrammed gobo, and they set them up better then I could have even asked for!! They were responsive, helpful, and answered all of my questions whenever I needed anything! If you need anything, contact them and you won't be sorry, they made my wedding absolutely amazing!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Stacy, 2/18/17, 14 Reviews
Category: DJ

Gabro Event Services made our event an evening to remember. They communicated with me through every step of the planning process. The centerpieces exceeded my expectations. The uplighting, stage, monogram in lights...all fantastic. Quick cleanup. Reliable! I absolutely loved our experience with Gabro and would highly recommend them for your next event.

Profile Picture Jillian, 2/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Gabro Events did my lighting and flower arrangements and they went beyond my expectations! Amanda worked with me to make sure everything floral was perfect and exactly how we wanted it. Kabe worked on the lighting which was just beautiful. I am very grateful. I highly recommend Gabro Events!

Profile Picture Cheyanne, 12/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Gabro did a great job! Accommodating, on time and professional!! Many thanks to them for making our day a success!!

Profile Picture Mary, 12/10/16, 7 Reviews