Gabrielle Post Hair and Airbrush Makeup Reviews

Gabrielle Post Hair and Airbrush Makeup 1
Gabrielle Post Hair and Airbrush Makeup 2
  • Jenelle

Jenelle Huddleston · Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful results from a wonderful lady!

I honestly didn't know I could look so beautiful until Gabe brought it out of me for my wedding day. Both hair and makeup, I was shocked when I first saw myself. I felt so confident and pretty, but still like me. My family and bridesmaids also loved their looks! Can't recommend her enough for being a true professional, but also fun to have around for a morning of getting ready.

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Gabrielle Post Hair and Airbrush Makeup 3
    Gabrielle Post Hair and Airbrush Makeup 4

Erica · Married on 01/05/2019

When you need to look your best - you need Gabe.

Gabe is not only a genuine, kind, patient, and lovely person - she's also fantastic at makeup. When I asked for something different than the usual trend on Pinterest, she was understanding and flexible, and pulled it off, too! Having your makeup done (especially if you're the kind of person who almost never wears makeup anyway) is a strangely personal experience, and in the hands of the wrong person could easily be awkward or uncomfortable. Gabe is the polar opposite of that. Gabe is the type of person I'd want to hang out with in "real life" because she's just that cool. The fact that she comes with amazing talent and skills makes her that much cooler. I can't recommend Gabe enough for people who want to look their best, know they need some help getting there, and want to work with somebody who is a beautiful person inside and out, too.

Sent on 01/24/2019

Laura · Married on 11/18/2017

GABE IS THE BEST!! Truly. She is so talented, but she is also warm and friendly and really wants to create the "look" that her clients are envisioning. We hired Gabe to do hair and makeup for our daughter's wedding, and she was wonderful. She scheduled multiple trials with the bride and MOB so we could experiment, and it was great because she came to US to do it all! Gabe is so accommodating to work with, and so NICE. She had great ideas, and she was also sensitive to listen to our preferences, so we would be happy and comfortable with our hair and makeup for the wedding day. Together, the bride and Gabe created a beautiful, elegant style that was perfect for long hair on a November day because the bride remained picture-perfect throughout the whole day and evening! Gabe made doubly sure of that too--because she willingly stayed for a very longgg day to do touchups before the reception; she is the kindest person you will ever work with and truly cares about how special a wedding day is. And she's also very professional and patient; we had 14 (!) women scheduled--most getting both hair and makeup--(with flower girls too) for the morning of the wedding, and she assembled a super team of makeup artists and stylists at a reasonable price! Gabe knew we were nervous about the morning being stressful, and so she did everything she could to organize a skilled enough team of pleasant, calm, talented stylists and artists to make things flow smoothly and on time. Because of Gabe and her team, our "getting ready" with friends and family was so fun and special, and really helped to make a big part of the wedding day a really wonderful memory. Gabe not only became the best choice we could have ever made to help us with hair and make up, she really became a friend. We will certainly stay in touch--and give her the highest praise and recommendation to anyone who needs a talented, professional artist/stylist who can do it all, and with kindness and caring too! Thanks so much, Gabe!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Allison · Married on 07/08/2017

I LOVE GABE! I honestly feel like I have been friends with her for ten years because she is so warm and welcoming and friendly. She did my trial about two weeks ago, and at the last minute (the day of my wedding) I decided to change things a little bit (I know - major no-no). Gabe was extremely accommodating with what I wanted and it ended up better than I ever could have imagined. She even stayed after she was supposed to be finished to put more pins in my sister's (MOH) hair and to make it hold. So sweet and SOOO talented! I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup - truly felt like I have never looked better.

Book her as her hair and MUA! You WON'T regret it!!!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Amanda · Married on 04/22/2017

Gabrielle is easily my favorite hair and makeup person that I have ever worked with! She is kind, personable, and extremely talented at her craft! My hair is very long and heavy, yet my wedding hairstyle was absolutely perfect and everyone loved it! I also have terrible dark circles under my eyes that can be really hard to cover up - she did my makeup perfectly and there was not a trace of circles! My makeup stayed the entire night of my wedding and I had several compliments on all of her work! Her pricing is really great for a traveling stylist and I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Erin · Married on 10/13/2012

I cannot even begin to express my gratitude to Gabe. She is unreal - so talented and an absolute sweetie to work with. I got married just a few weeks ago and in those few weeks have gotten so many compliments about how gorgeous I looked. I totally hold Gabe responsible for that. She did an amazing job on my makeup! I felt like a million bucks which is exactly how you want to feel on your big day. She is such a calming soul in a hectic moment and she has a way of making you feel like a best friend you've known for years. She did my entire bridal party as well and helped put some makeup on my mom. They looked stunning and you could tell they felt great! I cannot say enough positive things about her - she absolutely blew me away! :)

Sent on 10/26/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/05/2012

I had Gabrielle do not only my makeup for my wedding day, but my mom's hair and makeup and my flower girl's hair. Gabrielle is just wonderful to work with! She is an amazing and talented makeup artist. At first I wasn't sure if I wanted to get my makeup done, as I love doing makeup myself and am a little picky in that department. However, I didn't want to change one thing about what Gabrielle did, I absolutely loved it and it lasted all night! (except lipstick of course) ;-)

Gabrielle did silicone based airbrush on both my mom and I and we loved it. Your face looks flawless in photos, and I cannot tell you how many people complimented on how young and beautiful my mother looked ;-) My niece (the flower girl) felt like a little princess with her adorable updo and the little bit of makeup Gabrielle put on her. It was just such a fun experience, and Gabrielle was able to hang in there when things started to get hectic (I had 7 bridesmaids, 2 flower girls, friends, family, all in one room haha).

Every bride should feel like a diva on her wedding day, and Gabrielle will help you with that, she is a gem!!

Sent on 10/10/2012
  • Dawn

Dawn · Married on 03/03/2012

Gabrielle was so sweet and relaxed and kept the morning of the wedding very stress free. She showed up on time and ready to go. She definitely knows what she is doing, was very creative, and my pictures turned out beautifully. She kept me & the girls laughing. We emailed for a few weeks before the wedding and she let me send as many pictures of hair and makeup I liked so that she would get a feel for what I wanted.

Sent on 03/24/2012
  • Kerry

Kerry · Married on 05/14/2011

I have never felt as beautiful as the day I got married (and trust me, it wasn’t because I was one of those brides who do boot camps. In fact I pretty much didn’t do anything to prepare for the big day) my beauty was all because of Gabe!

Not only did she make my hair look even more beautiful than I could have imagined but she made my face look like a model. A real model right out of a bride magazine! If only should could pull the same magic with my waist! But all joking aside, Gabe made my eyes stand out in a way that I didn’t even know was possible. My face looked flawless, blemish free, and perfect. She made my eyes stand out without look trashy. She made my lips and skin tone look natural yet defined. Both my hair and makeup stayed put without even a touchup needed the entire night! And I got married in Vegas so there was plenty of sweat!

Gabrielle was flexible, calming to have around, patient, and just the perfect person to have around you on your big day. Not only do I wish I could look like I did after she was done with me, but I’ve even asked her to give me tips on how to do some of the things myself. I went to Gabe not quite knowing what I wanted and she showed me multiple different looks but helped direct me to what would best fit my face, my dress, the whole shebang! She is incredible and if you are lucky enough to get to work with her, she will make you look like a superstar!

Sent on 03/01/2012