Gabrielle Hail Photography Reviews

5 | Covington, LA

5 Reviews for Gabrielle Hail Photography

Kelly · Married on 04/06/2019

Best decision ever!

Me and my husband are from California and we decided to get married in Louisiana. Picking vendors when you live half way across the country can be nerve wracking and stressful. Thankfully I found Gabrielle Hail both from my tireless search efforts on Wedding Wire and my venue happened to recommended her. When looking through her portfolio I immediately fell in love with her work, and her style of photography was exactly what I was looking for. From day 1 working with Gabrielle has been an amazing and stress free experience. I dislike getting my pictures taken and was nervous getting them professionally done for both my engagement and wedding photos. However immediately when we started taking photos she made me feel relaxed and confident which are two feelings I never have when taking pictures of myself. She does an amazing job making sure you have fun during the whole process and provides brides with a little extra support for their big day when little bumps in the road things pop up. The photos we received from our wedding are absolutely beautiful and stunning. Every time I show them to someone we get compliments on how amazing and unique they look. We would definitely recommend Gabrielle for anyone who wants photos that look more like a piece of art than the stereotypical wedding photos you see, and we hope to work with her again in the future!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Leah · Married on 11/18/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Gabrielle. When the photographer I had planned on using for my elopement cancelled on me at the last minute, I was in a total panic! Unlike the other photographers I'd spoken to, Gabrielle was so responsive and sweet; she guided me through the process and made me feel totally comfortable leading up to and on the day of my wedding. The stars aligned for me - our wedding would not have been the same without her. She captured the tenderness of the day, and of all the people there, always making us laugh and made us feel so natural. Her vision totally aligned with ours - she is both incredibly creative and talented. The pictures we got back mean more to me than any amount of money. Can't recommend her highly enough!!!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Kayla · Married on 04/01/2017

Where do I start? Gabby is the most talented and gifted photographer. She had a way of making me feel so comfortable. I highly recommend her to anyone interested in a photographer. You'll be more than happy with your final results.

Sent on 01/10/2017

Rebecca · Married on 10/31/2016

Gabrielle did such an amazing job capturing all of the most important moments of our wedding. We had a small, intimate ceremony and she went above and beyond to make sure we would have the most treasured photos we will ever own.

Sent on 01/10/2017

Karly · Married on 10/01/2016

My husband and I have hired a professional photographer before, but nothing compares to Gabrielle. She makes you feel comfortable and really know how to capture the feelings of the moment.

Sent on 05/30/2017