Gabriel Gonzalez Photography + Wedding Cinema Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 12 Reviews
View more information

Nathalie Married on 05/31/2019

Spectacular!

I learned about Gabriel through a vendor list my wedding planner provided me with. After thoroughly looking through his website we new we found THE ONE! He arrived on time with his crew the day of our wedding and we could immediately see that he knew exactly what he was doing. He made sure to take pictures of all the details we had bought to Puerto Rico with us, he staged us in a very natural yet professional manner and he was easy and fun to work with. The entire night his crew followed us and our guest to ensure every moment was captured and also asked us if there were any specific moments we wanted pictures of. We were so pleased with the attention we received from him and his team that night! Today we were provided with a small preview of our wedding photos and all I can say is that he absolutely made me re-live the day through images, I even cried!!!(and this was just the preview) HE IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST! You won’t regret it! We can’t wait to see what is yet to come
  • Lillian
    Lillian Married on 04/06/2019

Details and great quality

Gabriel and his team did a wonderful work documenting with images what happened this special day.
    The images were very natural and displayed the emotions. Thanks!!
    Nil Married on 11/19/2016
    We are so happy with our pictures!!! He is super nice and calm, just the energy you need on your big day. He really captured our happiness and celebration.
  • User2923855 2+ years ago
    I thank him for capturing the best of our wedding day. He is so down to earth and thoughtful and I appreciate all of his hard work.
  • Mariely
    Mariely Married on 06/25/2016
    Gabriel was our engagement and wedding photographer and we could not be happier with our experience. We HIGHLY recommend him to anyone that is looking for a photographer on the island. He is professional yet personal. For both shoots we got our photos back so quickly. His service was faster than any of our 4 friends saw for their weddings. Thanks for everything Gabriel!!
  • User2390183 2+ years ago
    We hired Gabriel to shoot our engagement session in Old San Juan and as our wedding photographer. He was amazing! He is extremely professional and talented. The pictures came out so beautiful and tasteful, I am so glad that we chose him as our photographer. He was always on time and made us feel very comfortable. His communication was excellent. He exceeded our expectations by far! Thank you Gabriel!
    Melissa Married on 04/18/2015
    Gabriel was AMAZING! I never felt him through the entire process, but when he delivered the pictures from my wedding, he blew me away! He captured the most amazing, special moments. We had talked about the fact the I did not want the typical posed pictures, that I wanted him to capture the emotions...and that is JUST what he delivered. I only got photos to remember my special day and every time I look at them I practically re live the entire day step by step. He overdid himself and I will be forever grateful!
    Nichole Married on 04/05/2014
    I was married in Old San Juan on April 5, 2014. Gabriel came highly recommended to me by my wedding planner. He was our photographer and provided us with a wonderful experience on our wedding day. He came to the rehearsal dinner on Friday night and spent two hours with us capturing our event. He then came back to the hotel on Saturday morning to shoot the bridal parties getting ready and continued with us throughout our day. Gabriel and his assistant captured every major moment of the day.

In addition to his professionalism and skill set, Gabriel was fun to be around and added to the overall experience of our day by being flexible and helping to capture the photos that we desired as a couple. Even when our bus had left us in Old San Juan, he continued to shoot photos of us to make sure that we captured everything.

After the wedding, Gabriel posted a sneak peak of one of our shots to his Facebook page which was so fun to see so soon after the festivities.

While I'm sure there are many talented photographers in Puerto Rico, Gabriel certainly made our day perfect. He was friendly, accommodating and affordable. Throughout our planning process he was quick to answer any questions I had and was VERY VERY easy to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend his services and talents to any bride getting married in Puerto Rico!
    Vanessa Married on 01/05/2014
    One of the hardest part for us was choosing a photographer, since it is a field we work in and obviously to us it was a super important deal! We met Gabriel some time back and we hit it off right away, so once we decided on a date he was one of the first people we called. We knew we wanted not only a great photographer for our day but someone who would be relaxed and a soothing presence for us, we know all the things that happen at weddings so we wanted to make sure we had someone there who not only capture the moments but also make us feel happy and comfortable. Gabriel was just that, he was so calm and easy going on the wedding day while giving us great direction. He was there and he went the extra mile to make our day even better. And the preview images, well they are to die for. Just beautiful and a true essence of our love :)
  • I
    Frances Married on 12/29/2013
    Can wait to see the pictures, he know how to deal with a large group for pictures.
    Thanks
    Ivette Perez
    Mara Married on 10/20/2012
    He did my daughter engagement and wedding and they are beautiful pictures, don't have all pictures but so far everything is good
  • User1344500 2+ years ago
    Great working with Gabriel! My engagement shoot came out great and can't wait to see my wedding pics!!