Gabi Events Reviews

10 | San Diego, CA

10 Reviews for Gabi Events

10 Gabi Events Reviews

Daniel · Married on 11/12/2016

Gabi Events is the best! Working with Gabi and her team was smooth and effortless. She was available when we needed her and kept our budget in mind. She truly made our wedding day everything my wife and I imagined. She really took our vision and made it a reality. Thank you Gabi Events!

Sam · Married on 11/05/2016

As a vendor I usually don't review other vendors but Gabi went above and beyond for her client to make sure the event went smoothly and that deserves some credit.

Gabi book our company since the 1st vendor ended up cancelling and she made sure we were treated exactly the same and finishing our booking process while communicating with her client to make it less stressful. We had a great time and definitely looking forward to work with her again.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Gabi Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Sam - It was an absolute pleasure working with you! You and your team were amazing...looking forward to working together on future events :)

Kyle · Married on 08/06/2016

I can not recommend Gabi enough! She was so helpful, guiding me through the entire wedding planning process! Gabi assisted us with partial planning. Her support, generosity, and creativity truly came together to plan the perfect wedding! I can not thank her enough for everything she has done toward our special day, and I highly recommend her to anyone! She was extremely willing to help us with every detail and continued to help us in every way possible!

Katelyn · Married on 06/09/2016

Gabi is a dream to work with! She is organized, passionate, and truly has your best interests in mind in making your wedding vision a reality. It was an absolute pleasure to work with her and would recommend her to anyone and everyone, and no matter the event, Gabi will take it on and elevate your vision to the absolute best it can be. Cannot wait to work with this amazing woman again, she truly is phenomenal at what she does.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Gabi Events's reply:

I LOVE working with you!! Thank you for always being so amazing :)

Tony & Alicia · Married on 02/24/2016

Gabi and her team planned, organized, and hosted our "Thank You Party" for the Tony Gwynn Classic college baseball tournament at AleSmith Brewing Company. The entire event was spectacular! Gabi Events put in countless hours and went the extra mile to make sure a great time was had by all.

Sent on 03/08/2016

Gabi Events's reply:

Thank you so much - Absolutely loved working with such amazing people and an awesome team. Looking forward to the next event in June!

Jessica · Married on 01/16/2016

LOVE Gabi from Gabi Events!!
    Gabi Events was extremely professional, yet personable. We hired her to help with the entire planning process for our wedding and I could not be happier with the choice we made. After meeting with several wedding planners, Gabi stood out from everyone else with the services she offered and pricing. Her calm demeanor, yet bubbly and friendly personality made it easy to communicate with her. She always kept us in the loop and helped bring our 1 million ideas to life in a organized, and stylish manner. I was afraid that I was going to be stressed the day of my wedding but Gabi really put me at ease and took care of EVERYTHING, the smallest details you can think of, she already had taken care of. She really made my day perfect and stress free. I didn't need to worry about anything and can't thank her and her assistants enough for everything they did that day. She went above and beyond throughout the planning process, the day of, and even checked in to see if I needed anything to be taken care of after the wedding. We still remain in contact and formed a lasting relationship/friendship along the way.
    I highly recommend Gabi for any and all weddings/events. She is a rockstar with one amazing work ethic!
    Thank you, Gabi and Gabi Events for creating my dream event :)

Sent on 02/01/2016

Gabi Events's reply:

Jess, you were the most beautiful bride and am so thankful you trusted me to coordinate and put on your big day! I wish you two all the happiness in the world and can't wait to hear about the honeymoon! :)

Samantha · Married on 12/18/2015

It's hard to imagine what our special day would've been like without Gabi and her amazing team. We had our wedding at a private estate in San Diego last December and every last detail was taken care of. Gabi not only made the whole wedding process the least stressful possible and I thought I was going to be the most anxious bride, but Gabi really listened to my needs and understood my vision. Her creativity, passion and warmth really helped make our day unforgettable. I highly recommend Gabi for any event where you want that extra special touch but at an affordable price that meets your needs. I never felt intimidated by the wedding process whilst working with Gabi who took me through the entire process and every detail step by step. Thank you Gabi for your beautiful energy and creativity. I can't wait to work with you again on our next celebration!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Gabi Events's reply:

Sam, I cannot thank you enough for allowing me to be apart of your big day. I absolutely loved working with you and Jeff! You two are amazing and I look forward to planning your next celebration and event :)

Debra · Married on 12/16/2015

THANK YOU GABI, from Gabi Events you made our engagement party and Wedding run so smoothly. I cannot thank you enough. This usually can be so stressful but I have to say I wasn't stressed at all with you by my side. Gabi took all the pressure. Her prices were great and affordable and she did an amazing job. I will definitely use Gabi Events for all my other events/parties In the future.

Amanda · Married on 08/07/2015

My wedding day was a dream and I couldn't thank Gabi enough for that! She made me feel so comfortable and listened to/understood all of my crazy requests for our wedding. Gabi Events is the perfect combination of professionalism, creativity, originality, and personality! Thanks again!!

Shelby · Married on 06/25/2015

Gabi Events exceeded our expectations by going above and beyond for our special day. My husband and I hired her to do 'Partial Planning', but we both felt as if we were getting the service that would have been considered 'Full planning'. We were thoroughly amazed at how detail orientated Gabi and her assistants were. Everything fell into place, and we had no worries! One quality I found to be impressive was Gabi's attention to detail. I'm the type of bride that values the simple, yet detailed aspects of things, so when I requested for my table center pieces to look shabby chic and very clean cut, I was impressed to see that Gabi did just that. My husband and I contacted Gabi with short notice of needing a wedding coordinator, and she diligently performed the planning we needed for our wedding day! If you're looking for a fabulous and efficient wedding coordinator, Gabi Events is a highly recommendable company! Thank you Gabi Events for your lovely service and detailed coordination!