FX Photo Booths, LLC Reviews

125 | Elizabethtown, PA

125 Reviews for FX Photo Booths, LLC

Wonderful, patient, and professional. FX Photo Booths was outstanding and I would 100% recommend them to my family, friends, and colleagues! Great Job and so many fun props!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Susan · event on: 04/24/2015

FX Photo Booth was a great addition to our daughter's 16th birthday party! Robert was professional and the props and photo booth were classy. The guests had a great time and returned to the photo booth numerous times throughout the party and loved the photo strips! I would definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 04/30/2015

Danielle · event on: 03/28/2015

FX Photo Booths was a great vendor to use for our event. We had around 300 people attend our event and everyone was able to get a photo booth picture (some more than once) throughout the night.
    FX Photo Booths brought some homemade props that were in relation to our event's theme and they were a hit with the guests.

Sent on 04/02/2015

Lisa · event on: 03/22/2015

Robert and his daughter did my daughters sweet 16 party and they did a fabulous job. The props were great and they had so many to choose from. The pictures turned out great the kids loved the idea of the photo booth. Robert had a screen on the outside of the photo booth so the guest could watch the poses and funny faces the kids did and made. It was worth every penny! Thanks for making my daughters party so special. I will recommend FX photo booths to my family and friends for their next event

Sent on 04/15/2015

Sarah · Married on 03/21/2015

These guys were great!! Great setup, very very easy to work with and super friendly with guests! I had contacted another photobooth vendor first and everything seemed lined up, but less than 2 weeks before, the first vendor realized they had a conflict they had not noticed earlier and I went into panic mode!! I called Robert because FX was my second choice (only because their price seemed higher than the first vendor). Robert was wonderful and agreed to be at the wedding reception (which was early in the afternoon), even though they had another event later that afternoon that he probably had to rush to get to in time!! He was great and even matched the price of the first photobooth vendor for me! I couldn't have asked for more. I am so thankful that the first vendor didn't work out because I'm 100% positive that they couldn't have even remotely touched FX Photobooth's customer service and flexibility. Everyone loved them at the wedding, the scrapbook was second to none, and one of my friends who is having a reception later this summer insisted she wanted his card because they were so great and friendly!!

Highly recommend!!! Don't go anywhere else!!

Sent on 04/02/2015

FX Photo Booths, LLC's reply:

Sarah: Thank you so much for your review and comments! It turned out to be a an exceptional day and feel blessed to have the opportunity to add to the fun and memories for you, Billy and all of your guests!

On short notice, FX Photo Booths came and were everything we could have ever hoped for in a photo booth. Everyone throughly enjoyed it and Robert was excellent dealing with the children and the drunks. It was a lot of fun to have them at our wedding!!!

Sent on 03/08/2015

FX Photo Booths, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for making FX Photo Booths part of your special day. It was an honor to be part of your celebration on Valentine's Day!

Amanda · event on: 02/06/2015

FX Photo Booths was an essential piece to the party puzzle! Our "Gossip Girl" themed Sweet 16 was catered to perfectly with an abundance of creatively tailored props and a personalized photo strip. They rolled out the red carpet, literally. A large red carpet and stainless steel stanchions acted as the entry way into the enclosed photo booth. Robert from FX was professional and personable and timely. Most of all, he was very consistent and responsive from the point of our initial consultation, throughout the process of planning, until the conclusion of the event. I would recommend his services, and plan to hire his company again in the future.

Sent on 02/11/2015

Sara · event on: 01/24/2015

FX photo booths joined us for our daughter's first birthday party. The party consisted of about 25 family members, including a number of cousins aged 6-11. The photo booth was a HUGE hit! FX photo booths responded almost immediately to all of our many, many inquiries during the process of selecting our photo booth vendor and before the event. They were even flexible when we had to push the timing of the party back last minute due to a snowstorm. The photo booth and props were setup in the sun room of our house for the party and were ready well in advance of the party start time. The owners were patient, flexible, and helpful with all of the kids running in and out of the photo booth numerous times during the whole party - they even got to know all of the kids names! The kids (and adults!) were all very excited about the print out photo strips they got to take home as souvenirs. We have attended many weddings with photo booth vendors, and FX photo booths had the best selection of props we had ever seen. Everyone in the family took turns taking photos in the booth with the birthday girl. FX photo booths made us an awesome scrapbook with all the photos from the party that our baby girl (and her parents) will cherish when she gets older. We really liked that FX photo booths is a family-run business, and, as we learned, they are very kind and genuine people. They even gave our baby girl a birthday card, which was very thoughtful. We could not have asked for the photo booth and the party to go any better, and we feel very lucky that FX photo booths was available and willing to be our vendor for the party!

Sent on 01/30/2015
  • User4694930 · event on: 01/10/2015

Friendly and professional service. The photo booth was a great addition to the party. The props were a big hit as well as all the downloadable photos.

Sent on 01/13/2015

Kristen · Married on 01/03/2015

Robert & Lisa were fantastic to work with! We had FX Photobooth at our wedding reception and guests young and old enjoyed having their pictures taken and having the fun four picture photo strip momento. My husband and I enjoyed flipping through the album of pictures and messages from each of the guests. What a treasured keepsake! We were very pleased with the professionalism of FX Photo Booths and highly recommend that you look no further in your search & book with Robert & Lisa.
    - Kristen

Sent on 01/18/2015

Laura · event on: 11/29/2014

FX Photo Booth is the "bomb.com" -- according to my teen-aged daughter.
    It was a pleasure to work with FX and specifically Robert!
    He helped with and anticipated any and all of our questions and desires.
    He brought fantastic (new, different and unusual) props (even the college-aged kids and the grown-ups were loving the props).
    We could not have asked for a better experience with the vendor nor the photo booth!
    The photo booth pictures were beautiful and fast and the backgrounds Robert suggested were amazing!
    AND...at the end of the night, my daughter spilled coffee on the foyer carpet and Robert helped her clean the spillage/stain! Bonus!
    Again...FX was purely a pleasure--from beginning to end!!!
    Laura F.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Teisha · event on: 11/15/2014

Robert was very patient and helpful with all of my questions, and my crazy schedule. He was very prompt with returning my calls and even made a few himself to ensure all the details were perfect! The photo booth was a success and everyone I've talked to since the party has commented on what a great and fun addition it was to the gathering. A few people asked me that evening for his info and I was happy to pass it along. I will definitely hire him for my next party!!

Sent on 11/22/2014

Patti · event on: 11/14/2014

Best decision I made was to have FX Photo Booth at our daughter's Sweet Sixteen Party! Everyone loved it. Everything was perfect from the planning stages, through the event, to receiving of the photo booth photos. This is a top notch professional service. Totally impressed! Comments I received from the guests were over the top great. They were extremely impressed with the amount of photo props and the organization of the props. And with Robert's friendly manner he related well to both the adult and 16 year old party guests. This was such a huge hit at our Sweet Sixteen Party!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Meghan · Married on 11/08/2014

FX Photo booth did a wonderful job at our wedding. They stayed busy all night long to provide us with a lifetime of memories. Their props were amazing and they were very accommodating to every person who visited the booth. They dressed very professional and everyone at my wedding commented on how much fun it was!!! Thank you again for helping us celebrate our special day!!

Sent on 11/19/2014
  • User4530390 · event on: 11/02/2014

Fx Photo Booths were very easy to work with and very accommodating to the needs of our event. The end product was outstanding, which incorporated our event's logo. I also received a copy of all of the photos through the mail within 2 business days, which was impressive. Thank you for the great service!

Sent on 11/06/2014

dominick · Married on 10/04/2014

Great communication throughout the whole process. We received our guest book soon after the wedding and it was exactly what we expected. The booth was a hit with everyone at our wedding. Payments went smooth and we had no issues. I would definitely recommend this vendor to anyone looking for a photo booth for their event!

Sent on 10/16/2014

I hired FX Photo Booths for my parent’s 25th anniversary party on November 22, 2014. They exceeded all expectations and truly made the event a night to remember. Rob and his daughter were both there to assist in the event and were very professional. You could tell they enjoy what they do and even showed up extra early to make sure they were prepared. They had two tables full of props and the Photo Booth was huge so you never felt crammed. They also had the option of emailing the photo’s right to you along with your hard copy, which I loved! I could not recommend them more to make your event perfect!!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Such an amazing company to work with! Very fun and extremely helpful! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a photo booth! My guests loved them too!

Sent on 10/07/2015
  • F

Flo · Married on 11/12/2016

Loved these guys!!! We thoroughly enjoyed their services and will definitely be using them again for our next family wedding!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Sara · Married on 10/15/2016

If you're unsure about a photo booth the answer is YES! Guests of all ages had a great time!

Sent on 01/02/2017

FX Photo Booths, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review and consideration! All of our best!

Lauren · Married on 10/01/2016

HIGHLY recommend this photobooth. Even our wedding planner said that she's worked with Robert before and was impressed with all the bells and whistles. Super fun using them at our wedding and it was a massive hit with our guests.

Sent on 10/13/2016

FX Photo Booths, LLC's reply:

We greatly appreciate your taking the time to provide us with a review! It was our pleasure to be part of your Wedding Day!
  • User6219164 · 2+ years ago

Was great! Professional, great value and tons of props! Would recommend to all.

Sent on 01/16/2016

Brianna Lowery · Married on 07/10/2019

Professional and Easy experience

Very easy experience. The staff is professional and helpful and have so many options for different events. The photo booth was a huge success that everyone loved.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Shawna · Married on 08/28/2015

Fx Photobooth did an excellent job from start to finish. They were very helpful and very professional.
    I have already recommended them to others.

Sent on 08/31/2015

Alyssa · Married on 01/02/2016

I didnt get to use our photobooth much the day of our wedding because as every Bride & Groom knows- weddings are just crazy & you have a million things going on. But we got amazing feedback from all of our friends & family. The couple times we went in there I loved how attentive Rob was & he individually got the people's numbers in so they could get the photostrips emailed/texted to them. They had a bunch of accessories & I loved how they provided us with the memory book of everyone's pics & they mailed me a flash drive with all the pics as well. The photobooth was roomy by the way! I've been in some that are extremely tight but FX Photobooths was definitely worth it and your guests are taken care of. Definitely recommend!!!!!!

Sent on 01/15/2016

FX Photo Booths, LLC's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of our services. It was an honor and privilege to be part of your and Preston's Wedding Day! Your families and guests were amazing! We had a great time and enjoyed the evening! Many blessings!