FX Photo Booths, LLC Reviews

125 | Elizabethtown, PA

125 Reviews for FX Photo Booths, LLC

Leila H. · Married on 12/09/2015

I've been to an average of 5 weddings a year for the past 3 years, and FX Photo Booths by far has produced the best quality photo prints. The staff is really nice, too, and I love that the these high-res photos are available online as well. 2 thumbs up!!!!

Sent on 02/17/2016

Very nice people and always responded quickly. I really like how he took the time to research my event and was truly interested in what we are all about. I loved the idea he gave for the photo strip and the props were great for us as well!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Alexis · Married on 11/07/2015

I would highly recommend FX photo booths. They were beyond amazing! Everyone enjoyed using it, and I even called at last minute to see if I could get them. They were nothing but kind and professional the whole night!

Sent on 11/15/2015

FX Photo Booths, LLC's reply:

Alexis: Thank you for your review. We greatly appreciate it. I was was an honor be part of your Wedding Day. All of our best to you and Harley!

Brandon · Married on 11/01/2015

Great people to work with and very professional.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Emily · Married on 10/30/2015

FX Photo Booths was wonderful from beginning to end. Robert was consistently in contact with myself and my fiance regarding the service and the layout of our photo strips, as well as being very flexible with where to provide the service in the venue, which was weather dependent. After reviewing many photo booth services, Fx Photo Booths offered by far, the best services for the best price. We received many compliments from our guests, including my sister who was my matron of honor stating 'this is the best photo booth I have seen!' Robert and his wife provided quality props for guests to use (no cheesy dollar store items) and wonderful hospitality. I would recommend Fx Photo Booths to anyone with an upcoming event! Happy Customer, Emily Olliver

Sent on 11/09/2015

FX Photo Booths, LLC's reply:

Thank you for your review and great feedback. It was a pleasure being part of your Wedding Day! Many blessings!

Mary · Married on 09/19/2015

FX was absolutely perfect for our event. You don't realize that there's more that goes into a photo booth than just set-up and props, but we learned that lesson first hand, and we are extremely happy that we decided to go with FX. We went to 5 weddings this summer, and had our own. Not all of them had photo booths, but none of the ones we saw were as nice as ours, and here's why:

1. MOST IMPORTANT: The people you talk to on the phone or via E-Mail are the ones who show up and run the event, not high schoolers that get $50 to babysit a machine for the evening. They are ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL people. It says something that after our wedding, our friends and family took the time to mention how nice the photo booth people were.

2. Lots of options for props and themes for the strips. The strips were high quality and came out great.

3. They care that you get what you want. They are great about proactively communicating with you ahead of time and making sure that they deliver. We treasure our album and videos, which also came out looking fantastic.

There was a line for our booth all night, and a lot of repeat customers. We couldn't be happier that we chose FX for our wedding, and enthusiastically recommend them.

Sent on 10/21/2015

FX Photo Booths, LLC's reply:

Mary, thank you so much for the tremendous review and the thoughtful nature of your comments!

Erika · event on: 09/08/2015

We had FX Photo Booths for our annual Employee Family Night in September for all of the hotel employees. The photo booth is an annual attraction at the event.

This year, we hired FX Photo Booths and they recommended their new Zoom Foto Booth model. Great choice! The employees and their families loved it! Their Zoom booth is fun and interactive. Lots of background options and choices with celebrities, landscapes, etc. It was so popular, the event ran over. All of the feedback from our attendees was extremely positive, with the most common remark "best photo booth we've ever had."

FX Photo Booths is a winner! We'll certainly recommend them and look forward to using them again next year!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Robert was excellent to work with! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/13/2015

FX Photo Booths, LLC's reply:

We appreciate your kind words. Thank you!

Claire · Married on 08/29/2015

We are so glad that Robert and FX Photo Booths were at our wedding! My uncle was our photographer, and since he was just taking photos by himself we wanted a way to get some more photos of guests. After weighing the options and reading reviews, we decided to go with FX and couldn't be happier with our decision. Robert was always quick to respond in the planning process - sometimes getting back to us within just a few hours of emailing him. He worked with our idea of a vintage-looking photo strip and came up with the perfect design for our day. We also did the guest book with them - HIGHLY recommended!! It's a beautiful book filled with hilarious, quirky, and loving photos of family and friends that they wrote messages next to. So fun to see our more "reserved" relatives wearing viking helmets and giant sunglasses being goofier than we ever thought possible. All in all - a fantastic experience with FX photobooths!

Sent on 09/16/2015

FX Photo Booths, LLC's reply:

Claire, it was our absolute pleasure to be part of your Wedding day! We are thankful for the opportunity to provide you and Matt with so many fun memories to look back upon. We're also very appreciative of your review and feedback! Many blessings to both of you!

Karen · Married on 08/22/2015

We had a fantastic night and were so happy with the photo booth. Terry and Gabrielle were great, so helpful and friendly, and everyone loved the photo booth. We had so much fun looking at the scrap book the next morning!!

Thank you so much for your help and flexibility organizing this, and to Terry and Gabrielle for being there and their friendly and great help!! I will warmly recommend FX Photo Booths to anyone who thinks about renting a booth.

Sent on 08/25/2015

Samantha · Married on 08/22/2015

This photo booth was beyond our expectations, everyone kept telling us how much fun they had at our wedding because of the photo booth. They are so patient with all the guest using the booth. There's so many props to pick from which also made things a lot of fun. The best desision we made was hiring FX photo booth for our weeding. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/30/2015

FX Photo Booths, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Sam. It was joy an pleasure to be part of your reception!

Sheri · event on: 08/08/2015

I booked this on a whim and really didn't know what to expect. They were fantastic and did not dissappiont! I had a crowd ranging from the very young to almost 80 and they were very accommodating and very professional. My guests are still calling and emailing me about how much they loved their photo booth experience. They brought a great and varied amount of props (which was a large concern to me) to make the experience all the more fun. I was extremely pleased and give them my highest recommendation!

Sent on 08/12/2015

FX Photo Booths, LLC's reply:

Sheri: We had a blast working with you and all of your guests. We very much appreciate your kind words and are thankful for the opportunity to be of service! We strive to exceed expectations and we're happy we did! Thank you again!

Anthony · Married on 07/25/2015

The staff made sure everyone had a great time! Lots of props to use and overall was a fantastic experience!

Sent on 07/27/2015

FX Photo Booths, LLC's reply:

Amanda and Anthony - we were so pleased to be part of your reception! Great night and a ton of fun for everyone. Thank you for your review and thank you for making FX Photo Booths part of your special day!

We hired FX Photo Booths for my work event at Freedom Village for our 17th anniversary party on July 16, 2015. They were excellent, professional and fun to work with. They had lots of great props to use. They also provided us with the photos, a website to download the photos. Photos were emailed and they also mailed us a DVD of all the photos that we can use for our photo book.
    The price was right for what we received. We will defiantly hire them again.

Sent on 08/04/2015

FX Photo Booths, LLC's reply:

We greatly appreciate your feedback and are thankful for the opportunity to participate in FVB's Anniversary Event. We're looking forward to the opportunity to work on next year's event!!!!

Alyssa · Married on 07/04/2015

I cannot even put into words how amazing our experience was with FX Photo Booths. I worked with Robert at the beginning of the experience and his daughter the day of the wedding. Both were a pleasure to work with and did everything to ensure that our guests at the wedding were enjoying themselves and had a wonderful time. I had other friends attend my wedding that had used a different photo booth company for their wedding and they said they wish they had known about FX Photo Booths. I have to admit that my husband was a bit skeptical about having a photo booth at the wedding, but once he saw how much fun everyone was having he said we definitely made the right choice. If this is the first company you have looked into for a photo booth, look no further. You won't be disappointed and I am recommending them to everyone I know!

Sent on 07/08/2015

FX Photo Booths, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your review and comments on our services. We greatly appreciate them and wish you and Robert a lifetime of happiness!

Stacy · event on: 06/27/2015

FX Photo Booths was a great addition to our daughter's Graduation Party. The kids and adults loved it and could not stop talking about the fun it was, along with the selection of props and high quality photos. The scrapbook / guestbook, instant Emails and digital downloads were ALL a HUGE hit, as well. FX Photo Booths was a great addition to our party and added to the fun and memories, not only of our guests, but for our daughter, as well. We highly recommend FX Photo Booths for your next event!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Michael · Married on 06/13/2015

Robert and FX photobooths were amazing! Our guests wouldn't stop raving about how much fun the photobooth was. The scrap book was a great idea and we will have those memories forever. Thanks again!

Sent on 06/14/2015

FX Photo Booths, LLC's reply:

We greatly appreciate your review and feeback! Your reception was exceptional and feel blessed to have been a part of a great day and evening for both of you and your guests. Many blessings!
  • User5173027 · event on: 06/13/2015

They had such a variety of photo props, many made especially with our party theme in mind, creating an extremely entertaining experience and a truly memorable photo book for our daughter. They were professional, helpful and patient as they assisted guest after guest and some of us multiple times always displaying an affable demeanor despite the hot, humid day. They were wonderful and really brought the fun to the party!

Sent on 06/14/2015

FX Photo booths was very professional and on time with set up and break down. Guests really enjoyed the props and it was a great addition for my daughters wedding.

Sent on 06/08/2015

FX Photo Booths, LLC's reply:

Thank you for taking the time and provide a review and feedback on our services. We take great pride in providing an exceptional product and experience. We enjoyed the opportunity to be part of Felicia and Isaac's special day! Many thanks!

Mario · event on: 06/01/2015

Robert was very professional and his service was exceptional. He worked with my company and I to figure out exactly what we wanted. He followed up daily to let us know where we stood, also, following the photo booth event he was provided us all of the photo's within a few hours of the event. I highly recommend using his services to anyone looking for a photo booth company. We will re-new his services again next year for the same event.

Sent on 06/05/2015
  • User5154447 · event on: 05/30/2015

FX Photo Booths were great to work with before and during our event. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a photo booth.

Sent on 06/08/2015
  • User5172157 · event on: 05/17/2015

Photo booth was a big hit for all at the party graduates, adults and friends. Great props. Nice keepsake book put together.

Sent on 06/13/2015

Megan · Married on 04/26/2015

I was a guest at this wedding and FX Photo Booths went put of their way to make the photo booth fun! They had more props that I've seen at a photo booth before and were having fun helping us decide which ones to use! We had a blast!

Emily · Married on 04/25/2015

FX Photo Booths were nothing short of AMAZING! Not only were they the cheapest around, but they came with the most value for your money. They included a TON of props, photo strips, a scrapbook, and video message DVD, all for less than the local photo booths who don't include half of those things. I will be recommending them to anyone getting married. Everyone at my wedding had soo much fun, and still talk about how amazing the photo booth was. :]

Emily Burkholder (Wise)

FX Photo Booths, LLC's reply:

Emily: Thank you so much for your review and feedback regarding FX Photo Booths services at your reception. What a great Spring day! Picture perfect! We are so pleased and thankful to have been part of your and Brian's special day!

Emily · Married on 04/25/2015

I traveled from Florida for a wedding and wished I could have packed up this photo booth company and relocated them to Florida with me! They were absolutely awesome - attentive, patient, and just so nice. They had high quality products (the booth, the picture strips, etc) and I loved that they printed each strip and placed it in a book for the bride and groom. Highly recommend! You will NOT be disappointed.