FX Photo Booths, LLC Reviews

125 | Elizabethtown, PA

125 Reviews for FX Photo Booths, LLC

Margaret · Married on 06/16/2018

Were amazing to work with and were wonderful with all of our guests! Such great personalization and great staff! Two thumbs up!!

Sent on 07/06/2018

FX Photo Booths, LLC's reply:

Maggie- thank you so much for your review of our photo booth services. It was a honor and privilege to be part of your Wedding Day!

Kaila · Married on 06/09/2018

We hired FX Photo Booths for a traditional photo booth for our wedding reception and couldn't be happier!! Everything was simple to arrange and setup prior to the wedding and I didn't have to worry about a thing the day of. The photo booth was such a great addition to our special day and out guests had a blast!! Tons of props, and lots of memories captured. You also receive a flash drive with your photos, the ability to download them via online and they put every photo strip into a photo album for you to take home that night! Guests got to write us little notes which was so fun to review after the busy day. Book FX Photo Booths, you won't regret it!!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Kelsey · Married on 05/12/2018

Having a photo booth was one of the greatest wedding decisions my husband and I could've made! It gave everyone something to do if they weren't dancing. Our guests absolutely loved it and we enjoy looking back at all the pictures that were taken. Robert and Lisa are excellent to work with. They answered all my questions and were with me every step of way until the wedding. If I could give them 10 stars, I would!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Katie · Married on 05/05/2018

We used FX Photo Booths for our 5/5/2018 wedding and we were so happy with the value that we got with them! You get so much for the price, tons of prop options, amazing service, options to download photos online as well as sending us a drive with all the guests photos. My favorite part is the photo album they put together for us during the wedding, they put a copy of each guests photo strip into an album and then encouraged the guests to leave us a note along with their photo. At the end of the night they gave us the full album with all the photos and notes and we loved it! Robert was very quick to respond to any questions I had prior to the wedding and worked with me to personalize the photo strips. He also checked in with me throughout the reception and made sure my husband and I got back to the photo booth to take our own photos as well. I would absolutely use them in the future!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Kristen · Married on 11/04/2017

Lisa and Gabrielle were fantastic at our wedding and we couldn't be more pleased! We love the scrap book and all of our guests' time in the photo booth! Thanks for making this process SO easy!

Sent on 10/20/2017

LAURA · Married on 10/04/2017

This is our second year having Robert and Lisa at our event. We love the interaction with all of our guests

Sent on 10/05/2017

Dex · Married on 09/30/2017

Everybody loved your photo booth! It was a big hit. Not only did the younger guest use it, but the older guest also. Everybody used it and loved it. Everybody loved the big selection of props, especially my kids and my nieces. They couldn't stay out of the booth. At the end of the night, we got the photo booth album. My wife and I loved it! One of the best features of the photo booth is that we can now look at all the pictures from it.
    Thank you for making our night that much more special, not only for us, but our guest also!
    Dex and Laura

Sent on 10/17/2017

Allie · Married on 09/23/2017

We were so lucky to have found FX Photo Booth. Our wedding guests absolutely loved it, and have continued to comment that it was a new and fun element for our reception. The owners are extremely flexible and helpful. We will recommend FX to all of our friends and family!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 09/15/2017

Seriously one of the best decisions we made with our wedding planning was hiring FX photo booth. They were so easy to work with throughout the entire process, I couldn't have asked for it to run smoother. Robert was so quick to get back to any questions I had, and helped with every step along the way. Everyone loved the photobooth at our wedding and had so much fun with it! and I love love love the booklet of everyone's pictures they gave us at the end so we got a copy of everyone's pictures And people left the cutest notes.
    I've been to other weddings that had photo booths, and I'm not trying to brag but ours was the best! I loved how they set up and how smoothly it all ran on the big day! Also there were so many props it was hard to pick from! I loved all of the variety!!! We did an open booth so you could fit like 10 people if you wanted too! Would highly recommend them! Thank you guys so much for the amazing memories we will be able to keep forever!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Sara · Married on 08/19/2017

I could not be anymore happy with FX they where absolutely amazing. If you want a great experience then you need to choose them. They are so easy to work with and they truly care about your wedding and want to provide a great experience for your guest. I did not hear one bad thing from my guest and most of them wish they had them at there wedding and others said they will use them in the future. You won't be disappointed choosing them.

Sent on 08/21/2017

FX Photo Booths, LLC's reply:

Sara and Cody: Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your kind words and sentiments immensely. Many blessings!

Kelsey · Married on 08/19/2017

Thank you so much for your services! You were so easy to work with, and answered all of my questions. I know my guests really enjoyed your photobooth and the props. The picture quality and photo strips turned out awesome! I loved that there were so many fun photo strip choices. I'm so pleased and will definitely keep you in mind for any events in the future and will recommend you to friends! Thank you!!!!!!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Teresa · Married on 07/29/2017

You guys were awesome. I've never been to a photo booth that was so organized and smoothly run. You also had such great props and so many to choose from. Hopefully you saw my shout out on facebook right after the wedding. Thank you so much for sending the thumb drive. It's neat to have the photos and the strips. We really appreciated your business and it helped make our wedding a great experience!

Thanks for everything,

Teresa and Brandon

Sent on 09/01/2017

FX Photo Booths, LLC's reply:

Thank you Teresa and Brandon! We greatly appreciate you taking the time and opportunity to provide a review of our services! It was a pleasure being part of your special day!

Claudia · Married on 07/01/2017

Fx photo booths was super nice and accommodating! Would use them again in the future and highly reccomend!

Sent on 07/18/2017

FX Photo Booths, LLC's reply:

Thank you Claudia! We appreciate the kind words!

Ashley · Married on 06/17/2017

Our guests LOVED the photobooth! Robert was so great to work with and provided an excellent addition to our wedding reception. We are so happy that we chose to go with FX Photobooths!! The props were SO fun. We loved looking through the photo album and seeing the fun that our guests had! Such a perfect addition. Love, The Withrows

Sent on 07/28/2017

Nick · Married on 06/10/2017

The photo booth worked out great for our wedding reception!

From our perspective, the website with free downloads and the guestbook are great! From the guests' perspective, I think everyone had a great time with the prop options, size of the booth, and ability to connect online immediately. And, of course, the photos themselves are great memories to keep.

We really do think it was great overall and would definitely recommend FX Photo Booths to anyone in the central PA area looking for a photo booth.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Ashton · Married on 06/03/2017

The FX Photo Booths guys were wonderful! By far the best photo booth experience I have ever had because of their fun props, advanced equipment, and engagement level with all of the guests. Everyone loved the fact that their photos could be texted to their phone immediately. We loved the fact that we received a physical album with pictures and notes from all of the guests - such a great keepsake. We would definitely use FX Photo Booths for future events.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Amy · Married on 05/31/2017

So happy we booked FX Photo Booth for our wedding this past weekend. I hoped that it would add to our special event but having it set up exceeded anything I could have imagined. Everyone who attended our wedding loved it! I would highly recommend including the album when choosing your package. When we got home at the end of the evening my new husband and I had so much fun looking through all the photos. From 15 months to 92 years, everyone played the part! I can't thank Robert and Lisa enough. We would highly recommend using FX Photo Booth for your wedding or special event.

Sent on 06/01/2017

Alyssa · Married on 05/20/2017

FX photobooth was one of the best decisions I could have made to make my wedding day fun and memorable. They went above and beyond and had such great communication! We got so many compliments from our guests! The scrapbook they gave me with all the photos will be treasured forever! If you are looking for a photobooth look no more! Thank you FX photobooth!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Chadd · Married on 05/13/2017

Everything went very well with the photo booth! We think it was a big hit with our guests. Great Service!

Sent on 05/17/2017

FX Photo Booths, LLC's reply:

Thank you Chadd and Kailey! We appreciate your taking time to provide us with a review! Many blessings to you both!

Katie · Married on 05/13/2017

We are so happy we decided to book with FX photo booths for our wedding reception. Our guests really seemed to enjoy it and they provided everything you would need including TONS of props! The scrapbook was an awesome bonus and my husband and I really enjoyed looking at it the next day!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Katie:

Thank you so much for the kind review! It was a pleasure to be part of your reception!

Kimberly · Married on 05/12/2017

Lisa and Tara were fantastic to work with on Friday night. They were prompt, courteous and did a great job with the kids and their families. Thank you for working with us on such short notice and helping to give our families a fun option while we were indoors! We will definitely use your services again in the future!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Robert · Married on 05/12/2017

Robert was absolutely amazing to deal with! Every question we had was answered sincerely and timely. FX Photo Booths was very professional to work with and provided amazing quality products!! The photo booth was a hit with our wedding crowd and everyone was asking where we found them! Thank you!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Krista · Married on 04/01/2017

Robert and Lisa were a great addition to our wedding reception. Our guests kept commenting on how much fun the photo booth was and the scrapbook they made for us is the best my husband and I have seen! We cannot recommend them enough!!

Sent on 04/03/2017

Aleisha · Married on 12/17/2016

We loved our experience with FX! It made our wedding that much more enjoyable! Thank you!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Evelyn · Married on 11/26/2016

Very professional. Our guests loved their pictures

Sent on 12/09/2016