Fuzzy Fabric Reviews

12 | Ontario, CA

12 Reviews for Fuzzy Fabric

1 User photo

Sandra Young · Married on 10/21/2018

Nice quality products at low price

Amazed with their quality and prices are reasonable.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Rachel · Married on 10/01/2016

Package received now and i'm happy. I love what i purchased. Their website is super easy to order. One of the best place to order Tulle.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Carol · Married on 04/24/2016

I purchased round tablecloths, chair covers, Sashes and centerpieces from Fuzzyfabric.com. I'm glad i found their website in google. Very happy with my purchase.

Sent on 02/22/2016

Kathy · Married on 10/10/2017

They arranged me all kind of wedding accessories like tablecloths, chair cover sashes, wedding ribbons, organza bags, gift wraps, table runners and floral mesh. I feel better and recommended to all

Sent on 04/22/2014

Amber · Married on 06/08/2017

I got married on June 8th this year and I had no idea about where I get good wedding supplies till I found fuzzy fabric. And seriously it's the website which I was looking for. I got all my wedding supplies from their store which I needed for my wedding. I received my products a bit late but the quality is excellent!! They are just awesome.
    thanks

Sent on 06/30/2017

Marcia · Married on 06/24/2017

Recently I purchased some round rosette tablecloths from http://www.fuzzyfabric.com/wholesale-tablecloths/ and I'm just amazed by seeing the product. The color of the tablecloth is just as it is shown on their website. The quality is also very good. I would highly recommend Fuzzy Fabric to everyone.

Sent on 06/03/2017

Alexandra · Married on 09/14/2017

3.8
      3.0
      3.0

Excellent place to shop for your tulle products! Item arrived on time and in good condition www.fuzzyfabric.com/wholesale-tulle-fabric/. I'm very much satisfied with their product. Will order more soon, thank you!!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Ruben · Married on 10/08/2016

1.2
      2.0
      1.0

Hard to get it right with this company. Shipped to wrong address, we corrected it, and again...shipped to the wrong address. Also, they are in CA, but the number above is from Jersey City, NJ. The number listed on bank statements does not work. So....is this a real company or a drop and ship from China???

Sent on 08/26/2016

Jenna · Married on 06/22/2013

1.2
      2.0
      1.0

I ordered all my chair cover bows for the covers and organza fabric to decorate. They didn't send me half of my stuff never told me anything. I tried to call them number out of service. Emailed them 4 times and no responses ever. Very disappointed in there service to not make things right. They lost a good customer who would of order alot more stuff!!!!!

Sent on 02/22/2016
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 10/19/2019

Scammers!

I purchased 50 table runners for my wedding next month. My package arrived very quickly- heres the problem. they sent me 11 wrong colored runners (matte)....mine were satin. He told me to return them at MY expense to get a refund, mind you...this was THEIR fault! Jacob (the online rep), told me that colors may vary because of where they receive shipment. It was never noted under the description of the item! Coming to a semi resolution, he was going to reimburse me half the amount of money on the runners that were wrong. Last time I checked- if the company was wrong, they would do anything and everything to resolve the issue to make the customer happy.....NOT THIS COMPANY!! SAVE YOURSELF YOUR TIME AND MONEY! THEY'RE SCAMMERS!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Valerie · Married on 10/29/2016

0.4
      0.5

Look for another vendor!!!! Sent wrong items. Misrepresented items on 100% Nylon Tulle. It was 100% polyester. Company has no working phone number, or email, or live chat. No contact at ALL!!. Looks like I'm going to have to reorder from somewhere else and eat this sale. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Kati · Married on 08/27/2016

0.4
      0.5

I wish the rating could be 0.0/5.0. I ordered online from them and expedited the shipping from the standard so I would receive it in time. 3 days after placing my ordered it had not been shipped and the status was new. They have no phone number on their website and they email I sent them with the address they listed came back as a message failure because the inbox was full. I have started a dispute with my credit card company. Don't use this place!!!

Sent on 08/19/2016