80 Reviews for Futurescapes Entertainment

Microphones (5)
Sound/PA System (5)
Liability Insurance (3)
Uplighting (3)

Chris did an amazing job, people literally were dancing from the moment they walked into the reception until the last song played, which is exactly what I wanted. From the day we met, he was very focused on us, as a couple and getting to know what we are like and the type of music we are into. Since we are SO eclectic in our taste, I don't think we made it easy for him. But he worked with us every step of the way, from helping us pick the 30 second Metallica intro, for the guys to walk into the ceremony to, to helping us narrow down our bridal party announcement songs, to picking and mixing the last song of the night. His attention to detail was fantastic, he created a day of time line and even worked with our officiant prior to the wedding to get the timing right for ceremony music. I will be recommending Futurescapes Entertainment!

Profile Picture Julie , 3/30/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Chris and Futurescapes Entertainment were absolutely amazing!!! So carefully detailed and thorough while ensuring the bride & groom's expectations were met 100%. Futurescapes was the fourth DJ I met with and was sold immediately. As someone who has a strong attention to detail I so greatly appreciated our detailed meetings and outlines. He nailed the pronunciation of all our wedding party, kept guests on their feet and was professional while having fun the entire time. Absolutely perfect. I would recommend Futurescapes to anyone.

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Chris is great at creating a fun and special event!

Profile Picture liz, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris was just the best. Very attentive and receptive to all our needs. And very relaxed and transparent on the big day. I was so very impressed with his ability to rally the wedding reception towards the end of the night. So many great moments we'll never forget.

Profile Picture Andrew, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris and his assistant did a fabulous job throughout the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. The uplighting included in our package looked awesome, and Chris did an excellent job reading the room and keeping everyone on the dance floor with great song selections.

Profile Picture Scott, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

It was a delight working with Chris. He was totally accommodating to our music tastes while also bringing his knowledge and expertise to the dance floor. No regrets going with Chris to bring our perfect day to life with music.

Profile Picture Leah, 9/9/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

We worked with DJ Chris at Futurescapes who was very accomodating and willing to do whatever it took to make our ceremony and reception perfect. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Profile Picture Zach, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was incredibly responsive, professional, and - quite honestly - the best DJ that I have I ever seen. My wife and I were thoroughly happy with his services and would recommend him to anyone; our guests even complimented our choice of selecting him. Thank you Chris for making our wedding awesome!

Profile Picture JAMES, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

When it comes to any wedding, there are many moving parts, so reliability becomes one of the top priorities. With Futurescapes you need not to have any concern. Chris from Futurescapes was the epitome of professionalism from start to finish. Chris was very detail oriented, punctual, and a wizard at reading the crowd. Futurescapes also directed the sound of the ceremony itself, and did a fantastic job at making every word heard with crystal clarity. I would not hesitate to recommend Futurescapes for any event; we were extremely happy. Abby & John

Profile Picture John, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I am a wedding DJ and needed a DJ for my wedding. I wasn't going to make my employees work and I wanted someone that would make the night incredible for my wife and even my in-laws. I had the pleasure of knowing Chris as a friend and colleague and knew how professional and talented he is. Well, my wife, in-laws, my family and all of our guests were extremely happy. He had everyone dancing and Chris rocked the night! I can't thank him enough for the amazing job he did!

Profile Picture Christopher, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

AMAZING! Don't spend anymore time researching musical entertainment for your wedding. Futurescapes Entertainment is the way to go! We were lucky to have two days of celebrating and Chris was part of both of our celebrations. He was "Chris the karaoke guy" on Friday and then "the best DJ ever" on Saturday. Our wedding was an outside event during the recent heat wave and we were joining together families from two very different cultures. Despite these obstacles there was a full dance floor all night! EVERYONE danced including my 90 year old Grandmother! Chris was great at reading the crowd and getting everyone excited and involved. This is a no-brainer. I would hire him again in a heart beat! Thanks Chris!!!

Profile Picture Molly, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris did an amazing job for our wedding and pre-wedding party! He is easy going, fun, and energetic! He has a fun personality that can relate to any crowd! Everyone loved him and couldnt stop dancing!

Profile Picture User7010051, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was so awesome and such a perfect choice for our wedding DJ. He is so organized that your wedding day will literally be flawless. He has amazing packages that create such an awesome atmosphere at your reception. He even organized with our acoustic guitarist, videographer, and celebrant to make sure everything was scheduled perfectly throughout the day. Our wedding was so much fun and lively and we owe it all to Futurescapes and Chris!

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/7/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Futurescapes Entertainment. Precise, Artistic, Personable, FUN. Chris and Joe were amazing and completely dedicated to ensuring our wedding was the best show in town. Their pride and joy is music, but they did not stop there. The two of them were on top of the night, providing more than just a DJ service. Every time we looked around they were at our side asking if we needed anything or fielding requests from others and then running them by us. About midway through dinner, we had multiple compliments on the music and specific songs that were played. The sound, lighting, and service was white glove, top shelf. Thinking we were organized in life, we then saw Chris's passion for his business. If we had a plastic 3 drawer cabinet with some filing tabs, Futurescapes had an engineered space saving carbon fiber multi-tiered process management system designed to provide a seamless experience, yet organic in nature and never synthesized. We are grateful for them to be a part of our wedding and would recommend them to any couple looking for the best DJ service around. Thank you for providing us and our guests with memories that will last a lifetime.

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We knew when we started planning a wedding that we wanted a DJ who was professional and we still feel so lucky that we found Chris. He was so easy to work with and ACTUALLY played the genre's we wanted (80's, 90's, early 2000's with a few Top 40) and wasn't overly chatty. A few of our guests even mentioned how they genuinely felt like they were at a club in Center City. Chris and his assistant honestly looked they could've been guests at our wedding and were so sweet and kind from start to finish. Our guests honestly were on the dance floor immediately after dinner and didn't want to leave at the end of the reception. Thank you so much for everything, Chris! You were absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Bailee, 12/31/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance

OUTSTANDING!!! My husband and I got Married 3 weeks ago and every guest told us how great the music was! Chris was extremely patient with my husband and I when selecting songs for our wedding day. Chris was also very flexible with meeting times and catered to us with a playlist! Chris also had an assistant who was great! Overall he was an exceptional DJ and I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 10/29/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Chris was amazing from day 1. He really took the time to sit with us and get to know us to better understand exactly what we wanted. He was responsive to e-mails and helped us develop our timeline for the day. On the day of the wedding, Chris and his co-worker were absolutely flawless. They checked in with us throughout the whole night, making sure we didn't need anything and asking if we were happy with the music. They worked great with our venue and other vendors to make everything flow seamlessly. Our guests did not leave the dance floor! We kept getting comments on how much fun the music was and how much they were dancing. I would recommend Chris to anyone!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris was amazing and more than we could ask for. He gets to know you and your fiancé so that he knows what music to play and when. The day of he was exceptional in making sure everything went smoothly with no issues. Would recommend him and his company to anyone.

Profile Picture Tyler, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had DJ Darren Moyer for our reception and he made the night amazing! We didn't want to spend hours pouring over playlists and songs, so we gave him a few that we liked and he made a spectacular playlist for the evening. The guests only had compliments to give. There was a great range of oldies that everyone knew and could dance to, and some of the newer hits near the end of the night to keep the younger guests dancing. He was just the right amount DJ/Emcee, enough to get the guests engaged, but not too much to take the focus of the evening. He was very professional, timely, and all his equipment worked flawlessly. He was easy to get in touch with and very responsive. He made the flow of the night seamless. I would highly recommend him to any of my friends, and anyone looking to have an awesome wedding reception.

Profile Picture Molly, 8/22/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris was our DJ for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier! He was very organized and his experience provided us with a great music and entertainment for the night!

Profile Picture Brianna, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was the BEST! He really took the time to get to know us and what we wanted out of our wedding reception. Chris kept everyone on their feet the entire night - we recommend him to anyone looking to have a lively party!!

Profile Picture megan, 6/27/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I hired DJ Darren for my wedding reception, and he was absolutely spectacular. We was always available by phone and email during the time leading up to the event, he worked with me regarding some creative touches to add to the reception. We had a couple meetings before the event, because he wanted to make sure we were happy and satisfied. Actually, during our first meeting with him we hired him on the spot. He just has such a great, positive energy that fit so perfectly into our reception. He was present when he needed to be and disappeared when he was not needed. He was not overbearing or too involved, and had my guests on the dance floor all night!! Many guests told me after the wedding how great our DJ was. Thank you to Chris and Darren at Futurescapes for their availability & professionalism. DJ Darren you were awesome!!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 4/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris, of Futurescapes is a pleasure to work with! Chris is professional, yet extremely personable, friendly, and talented. He was extremely easy and joy to work. I could not recommend Futurescapes enough, from the lighting to the music, everything was PERFECT. There are no words to express how grateful we are to have been honored to be able to work with Chris. Please take the time to reach out to Futurescapes, like I said, I can not recommend Futurescapes enough. Locally owned and operated, Chris is willing to work with you, he wants to ensure your day is everything you wanted it to be and he did exactly that! We used Futurescapes for our uplighting and DJ services, both were simply amazing. A week later, we are still receiving phone calls about how fantastic the lighting looked and how amazing the music was. We had live music during our cocktail hour, but Chris was ready to supply music as a back up if something went wrong. He and his MC bent over backwards to ensure everything ran smoothly and the music was perfect.

Futurescapes is a must!

Profile Picture Angela, 1/3/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Futurescapes Entertainment was the icing on the cake to our wedding day!
Chris was super organized and really took the time to get to know us, musically and personally, as a couple. Chris took the time to meet with us personally which helped us in our selection process. He provided us with a detailed survey to understand our music tastes and what we wanted out of him as an MC. My husband and I left our second meeting, where we went over the fine details and schedule of our wedding, feeling as though the music for our event was in good hands. Chris did not disappoint! Our dance floor at Normandy Farm was packed the whole night and Chris was great at transitioning into a variety of different music genres. Chris even mixed a few songs for the father-daughter dance and edited the mother-son dance. He really went out of his way to ensure that our night was perfect! I highly recommend Futurescapes Entertainment if you are looking for a fun, memorable soundtrack to the best day of your lives.

Profile Picture User4603227, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews