Future Memory Media Reviews

Future Memory Media 7
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 12/07/2018

Genuine quality service

Wow. I don’t even know where to begin, but, I’ll try...Neil is just amazing! We had a very unique arrangement set with Neil before our destination wedding and didn’t get the pleasure of meeting him until our first night on our resort! He was extremely professional and also a good time!! We had hoped he would interact with our group for a couple of days and make himself a part of the group while also taking photos and video...he totally delivered!! Everyone in our group instantly fell in love with him! We found ourselves always asking “Where’s Neil?” if he wasn’t part of the action (we also tried to remember we did hire him to do work)! Haha!! He took stunning photos, amazing memorable video footage and made us feel extremely comfortable in every shot!! I cannot say enough good things about him and his work! Definitely recommend!!

Our video montage was PERFECT!! I’m embarrassed to say how many times I’ve watched it!!

Sent on 03/08/2019
    Future Memory Media 13
    Future Memory Media 14

Misty Clark · Married on 10/15/2016

All About Your Day

Neil was 100% supportive of my vision while making recommendations to make my photos amazing.

Sent on 03/07/2019
    Future Memory Media 15
    Future Memory Media 16
    Future Memory Media 17
    Future Memory Media 18
    Future Memory Media 19
    Future Memory Media 20

Erin H · Married on 09/10/2016

Future memory media is outstanding

Neil was my videographer for my wedding in September of 2016! He goes above and beyond to make sure you are happy with his work. He is prompt, efficient, and always works with you to make sure everything is perfect. I have recommended him to many of my friends. They loved his work and used him for their weddings as well. It is so amazing how he captures your special day and you can enjoy the video of it for years to come.

Sent on 03/25/2019