41 Reviews for Fusion Social Events LLC

MC (4)
Uplighting (4)
Photobooth (3)
Flat Screen (1)

DJ Al was amazing!! My son had the best time!!!
Next party I throw I’m calling Al.. thank you so much!

Profile Picture Denise, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Professional, on time, well organized and provided an array of music that entertained the entire party! THANK YOU!!!! Rich, hopefully, we'll see you at next year's holiday party!!!

Photo for Fusion Social Events LLC Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Liz , 12/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Al did a great job. I would highly recommend his services to anyone for any occasion.

Profile Picture John, 12/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

DJ Al and his team were awesome! All of our guests had a great time and danced all night long. We will definitely be using Fusion Social Events for other events. Thank you!

Profile Picture Mariangela, 12/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you are looking for the PERFECT vendor who is honest, experienced, responsive, professional & energetic then look no further. Fusion Social Events made our wedding everything we dreamed of and more! We met DJ Al Cruz at a friends wedding and were blown away by his talent. At that moment we said we MUST have DJ Al at our wedding! When we contacted him he was engaging, energetic & most of all understanding of the whole wedding process. He was planning his own wedding at that time and has worked more weddings than one could count so he understood all of our needs, concerns & questions. DJ Al made great recommendations to us on where we could spend to enhance our wedding but also where we could save. He was HONEST with us and not just trying to sell us the works. We felt like he was truly on our team. Every time we got on the phone with him it felt like we were talking with an old friend and he would always bring so much energy and get us so excited about our wedding. Al listened to all of our requests but when we needed a little help he always had great advice to give.

For the Reception, Al and his team including the MC DJ Rich were incredible. They brought so much energy to the party and engaged all of the guests. They had great ways to transition guests from their tables back to the dance floor and the night flowed perfectly. They were in charge of the schedule of all of the events (e.g., speeches, first dance, etc.) and the timing was perfect. There was not one hiccup with them the ENTIRE night and everyone kept raving about their music selection being great and keeping energy levels high!

The services we received were DJ (EXCELLENT!), Uplighting (BEAUFTIFUL), and Photobooth (SO FUN)! All of their services were everything they promised and more. They got everything spot on and really understood us as a couple. They also offer many more awesome services - just inquire with them. We LOVE FUSION SOCIAL EVENTS!

Profile Picture Kim, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Fusion Social Events helped to make our wedding day the best and most fun day ever with their talented DJ/Photo/Video teams!
Each of their services were impeccable in accommodating our requests and wishes for our big day.
In the days leading up to the wedding, they were all so responsive and helpful in making sure that all of our important and personal details were all included.
Because of Fusion, our big day was enjoyable, memorable, and personal to us.
Kudos to Fusion Social Events, and many blessings!

- The Constanza Newlyweds

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj Rich Kenny was fantastic! We cultivated a unique playlist for our wedding and he was more than accommodating. He kept the party going the whole time, don't think the dance floor was ever empty. So many people commented on how great the music was. He was very easy to work with and very professional. And fantastic value. Would totally recommend!

Profile Picture Charles, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

We met DJ Rich at a friend's Wedding, he was the entertainer that day and we absolutely loved him! He's an awesome DJ with a great personality. Our guests loved the music and we all had a great time that day. Definitely hiring Fusion Social Events for the next parties we might have :D

Profile Picture Claudia , 8/27/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

The best experience of my life! My daughters sweet 16 was perfect and Rich made it happen!

Profile Picture ethel, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We absolutly Love them !! DJ Al is great !! His upbeat , fun and engaging personality was a great match for our party . We were very pleased working with their photographer Kristina as well. She was giving us helpful guidance into making a beautiful wedding pictures . We would highly recommend them to anybody looking for a tap -notch company :-)))

Profile Picture Kasia Doug, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Fusion Social Events MADE OUR WEDDING AMAZING! Words can not describe how great the DJ was at our wedding. Hands down, the best choice. The day of the wedding he set up lighting that was PERFECT and transformed our reception space. The dance floor was packed all night. Photo booth was a huge success for the wedding and the photography was amazing. He was very funny and everyone loved him!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

DJ Rich and Team were AWESOME!!!! They really brought the energy and party to our wedding. We had a great time and are grateful for their hard work. The whole process was very smooth and it turned out better than we could of imagined. THANKS GUYS!!!!!!

Profile Picture Ariel, 6/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

There aren’t enough words to describe how happy we are with Alain Cruz and Fusion Social Events. Alain personally handled our wedding planning. He made himself available whenever we had some free time from our busy schedules. We have a wide variety of music likes which Alain was able to coordinate to create an amazing night.
Alain and Fusion Social Events were absolutely brilliant. They created a great atmosphere for the ceremony, cocktail hour and most importantly, the wedding reception. He created a custom entrance which we loved as we were announced. It created a more personal addition to our wedding. We loved all of the music throughout the night. Our guests were dancing and smiling all night long which was exactly what we wanted our guests to do. We loved the Fusion team for providing the drums which created a very unique addition to their great performance. Most of all, they incorporated our two handicapped cousins to participate with their team. This simple gesture, made them so happy which in turn, assured us in our decision to hire Alain and Fusion Social Events Entertainment.
Thank you to all of the members of Fusion Social Events. All of you went above and beyond to exceed our expectations. We have received great compliments from our friends and family about our wedding. The dance floor was filled the entire night. Everyone was smiling, singing and dancing. Thank you for everything you provided. You all are considered friends of ours and we greatly appreciate everything you did to make our day as special.

Profile Picture John, 5/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

We couldn't be more happy with your service. Thank you for making our big day so special and perfect! Thank you for your patience, professionalism and the personal interest that you showed towards my wife and I. We strongly recommend to anyone your service.
Definitely the BEST!

Profile Picture Veronica, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

AMAZING!!! Absolutely incredible customer service, professional and so easy to work with. They made our day so much more special. Thank you so much for everything you guys did, you guys ROCk!

Profile Picture Zeneyda, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Alain Cruz (DJ AL), his partner (Rich), and team were amazing to work with throughout our wedding process. We recently got married at Brooklyn Botanic Garden and DJ Al executed the entire day/night (from ceremony to reception) to perfection. It also helps that they have a lot of experience in manage different types of wedding (multi-cultural from Latin to Asian weddings).

I honestly believe the reason why him and his team at fusion social events stood out was because they treat you as family from the beginning. He was super responsive via email or text no matter what time of the day it was. They are also very detailed, so for my wife and I who are borderline OCD into details, their attention to detail and responsiveness were amazing.

To provide some better examples -

1) Online Planner/Timeline - They will provide you a tool online that will guide you through how you want to exactly tailor your ceremony to reception. The questions they ask are very specific so you will know exactly how everything will be executed on your day

2) Responsiveness/Flexibility - They will meet with you as many times needed in person to make sure you feel comfortable about the plan. We were so busy leading up to the wedding, Al changed his schedule and stayed on the phone with us past midnight and into early morning to finalize the details.

3) Quality of Service - They definitely know how to keep the energy up. The dance floor was so packed before the main course was even served that we had to make an announcement to ask people to stop dancing and go eat their dinner. Al and Rich kept everything on schedule (and MCing your night). There was literally no discrepancy between the timeline we had written down vs. what happened in real time.

4) Great value - We did our homework and researched multiple vendors in terms of pricing. We got the DJ service and photo booth with Fusion Social Events.

It was an amazing night and they contributed so much to making it memorable.

Profile Picture David, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Simply the best everyone had and wonderful time thanks to Dj Rich Kenny!!!

Profile Picture Martin, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

You will be very happy with the quality of service provided. Their professionalism is beyond outstanding! I have used them on several occasions, great service, high quality! I recommend them highly.

Profile Picture Nilsa, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I found DJ Rich Kenny through Instagram, after watching some of the videos he uploaded and listening to his sound cloud I contacted him for a meeting. He commuted to Queens, NY without any hassle and was very professional and friendly throughout our entire interaction. My then fiancé and I knew instantly that he was the DJ we wanted for our special day!! He was very helpful and always available to chat as our big day was approaching. My husband is Italian American and my family is from Ecuador, it was very important for us to have a good mix of music from both cultures as well as our favorite type of music. He did it all! Our Emcee was bilingual, also Ecuadorian and he was amazing as well!! Not one person was sitting down throughout the whole event, everyone was telling us how good of a team Fusion Social was- from the emcee, to the amazing lady overseeing the photobooth, and last but not least the DJ! I feel like my husband and I gained a friend throughout it all, if you want your wedding to be an unforgettable one, go with Fusion Social Events!! You will not regret one thing! DJ Rich, you're the BEST!!!

Profile Picture Gennesiss, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

You will get Excellant music, great hosts and a night to remember!!! You will be very pleased!

Profile Picture User7751303, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rich Kenny and Fusion Social went and above and beyond my expectations. From the moment we contacted them to the very end of the big day, Rich was responsive and attentive. At our first meeting we explained what we were interested. Rich was very interested in learning our style and making sure he understood exactly what we were looking for. Going forward he was quick to answer e-mails and reassured us that he would deliver. And boy did he deliver. The party was amazing, exactly what we dreamed of, and we danced the night away. So many of our guests complimented the DJ and said it was their favorite part of the wedding! I can't say enough about Rich and Fusion Social Events. We used them for both the ceremony and the reception and it was flawless (and very affordable). Choose them and you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Working with Rich was a pleasure. He was very accommodating and help me plan this event to the best. People was very happy and complementing his work. I highly recommend his services. Best party ever and I have to thank Fusion Social events for it!!

Profile Picture Diana, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Favors & Gifts, Photography

From the first day my wife and I met DJ Rich Kenny from Fusion Social Events we knew he was the one for us. We were referred to him by one of my co-workers. DJ Rich Kenny was the MC and DJ at his wedding. Rich was willing to meet us in our are and we met for about 2 hours. He took the time to make sure he was able to cater to our crowd of music. My wife and I are Latino and Professionals, so we needed someone that could make our family happy, while not leaving out any of our friends and co workers. He played us a couple of music sets he had on Soundcloud, and we were super excited. Then he talked to us about some of the additional services he could provide. Services like a photo booth, extra lighting, monograms with our names. He was even able to provide us with a like percussionist. Rich being the awesome person that he is gave us an amazing deal, and let us alter his packages to our liking. So instead of one thing we personally didn't want, he substituted it with a black light show (I won't spoil the details about the black light show, lets just say the party went bananas after it).

The day of the wedding Rich texted me just to see how I was doing, and to say he'd see me that night. When my Wife and I got to the venue, he greeted us and gave us his congratulations. When the actual reception started, Rich and his team were flawless. The music choices were incredible. The percussionist gave it a live music feel. The photo booth had people laughing so hard. Then the black light show had everyone in the room off of their feet. From young to old, people were getting down to the music.

What I love most about Rich was that, he ensured our photographers and videographers captured certain moments. He made sure the Bride and I took at least one photo in the photo booth. He kept checking on us throughout the night to ensure we were happy. I am truly thankful for Fusion Social Events. I would recommend their services to the world. I promise you'll be satisfied!!!!

Profile Picture User6200405, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Working with Rich was great! Planning a wedding is consumed with meetings after meetings with vendors to go over details, and after a while it gets exhausting. But as the bride, I really enjoyed meeting with Rich. He gave us tips of do's and dont's as well as walked us through some suggestions. We ran into a small hiccup with our photographer, so Rich asked to rearrange some things in the night to ensure our photographer got the photos. What I liked most about Rich was the questions he asked before the wedding. His information sheet was detailed, and asked things that I had not thought about such as, "what songs should be played?" and "what songs should not be played". I was pretty busy the entire night, so whenever I got a chance to dance, I was on the dance floor. They say the wedding goes by quick, but my family and friends keep saying two things. Number one is that the venue's food was delicious, and #2 is that they danced so much & that they enjoyed the music. My family enjoyed him so much that they want to use his services for a baby shower. Thank you for working with our very diverse music suggestion list & for giving us advice on things we were so clueless about!

Profile Picture Sherlene, 1/9/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System