Fusion Floral ART Reviews

Fusion Floral ART 5
Fusion Floral ART 6
Fusion Floral ART 7

Trish · Married on 06/14/2013

Elaine was great to work with. she saw my vision, and worked with my budget. very flexible. the flowers and event were more than I could hope for. thanks!

Sent on 07/12/2013

Sonia · Married on 05/03/2013

My flowers were beautiful!!! They didn't fall apart and they were everything I had asked for!

Sent on 05/17/2013

Stephanie · Married on 04/21/2013

Elaine was a pleasure to work with. This wedding was planned all the way from NYC so I had to trust all my vendors, and Elaine was one who I had most trust in. She provided me with the pictures of flowers she recommended, and was even helpful in giving me information about the venue, since she had set flowers up there before (Villa Montana in Isabela). She was professional, responsive, and helpful.

Sent on 05/23/2013

Caroline · Married on 04/06/2013

Elaine was a professional in all sense of the word. The flowers were beautiful and fresh. The color of the flowers was exactly what I asked for. My bouquet was expectacular and so was the bridemaids bouquets. Elaine worked within budget . Everything was perfect and on time.

Sent on 05/30/2013

jaime · Married on 02/02/2013

Elaine realizo un excelente trabajo e hizo de nuestra boda un dia espectacular. No solo preparò los arreglos florales si no que nos ayudo con ideas inovadoras para la ocasion. Esta fue la segunda ocasion en que contamos con Fusion Flowers y como siempre el servicio y la calidad humana de Elaine son insuperables.

Sent on 03/28/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/27/2012

Elaine was amazing in helping me to guide my vision for flowers. All the pictures of flowers and set-ups I loved and started with sending her pictures of 10 arrangements, then the next week I would completely change my mind and send her a 2nd email with an entirely different set of 10 arrangements that I loved. She was really patient, helpful, and friendly in assisting me with my ever-changing mind. What made it even better is if I really loved a flower, but it was out of my price range she was great with quickly coming up with alternatives, actually putting together an arrangement just so I could see a picture of it. She truly did work really hard to capture what I wanted, and was able to even put together items off of pictures that I sent her. She even stuck around after the ceremony to come by and personally introduce herself which meant a lot to me. This vendor seriously jumped through hoops to make sure I felt really great about the selections I made for flowers!

Sent on 11/04/2012

Monica · Married on 08/04/2012

I elected to use Fusion Floral for my wedding decoration and flowers because they did the decoration of a friend´s wedding and she told me they were very professional and helpful.

The truth is that Elaine (person in charge of Fusion Floral) was very helpful since the day we met. She has always great ideas, she is very creative and she will always help you to make it happen as you like.

I live 5000 miles away from Puerto Rico and still, it was very easy to keep in touch with Elaine.

My wedding deco and florwers were exactly as I dreamed and everybody loved it. If I would get married again, I am sure I´ll choose Fusion Floral again!!!

Sent on 08/15/2012

Blanca · Married on 06/09/2012

It was a great experience, great quality of work and creativity.
    Thanks Elaine!

Sent on 06/19/2012

Jennifer · Married on 04/22/2012

Elaine did a really great job with the flowers and decorations for my wedding. We made many changes throughout the process, especially because we were planning it long distance, and she was flexible and patient, and always provided an updated quote right away after each conversation. She also made lots of adjustments to stick to our budget. I was really happy with the arch that she made for the ceremony, and the reception room looked really great. She was creative with the simple centerpieces we had so they looked even better than I expected. Elaine definitely helped a lot, was very professional and organized, and did a great job. Thanks, Elaine!

Sent on 06/20/2012

Viviana · Married on 03/04/2012

Elaine did an amazing job on our wedding flowers and decoration. She was wonderful to work with and very flexible within our budget. We highly recommend her to future couples getting married in Puerto Rico. Thank you so much Elaine!!!

Sent on 03/13/2012
  • I

Isora · Married on 11/12/2011

Elaine was the consummate professional!! I enjoyed working with her and she did a beautiful job! Everyone complemented me on the flowers and decor and I have Elaine to thank. It was wonderful! I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 11/20/2011

Ashley · Married on 11/01/2011

Everything about Fusion was excellent. I had planned (mostly via the internet) a destination wedding in Puerto Rico from Florida, and my biggest fear was hiring vendors that would not follow through. This was certainly not the case with Elaine from Fusion Floral Art. From the very first inquiry I made she went above and beyond to accomodate my every want and need. She provided suggestions when I was unsure of what I wanted, and followed through on every one of my requests. Most importantly, the flowers were gorgeous,. Another one of my fears was that the flowers would not be fresh, but when not a single petal was wilted. My bouquet was everything I wanted and more. The centerpeice was stunnging and truely a work of art. Her designs are very unique. I would highly recommend Fusion Floral Art to anyone planning a wedding in Puerto Rico. They surely helped make my wedding day a memorable one.

Sent on 11/19/2011

Helena · Married on 10/21/2011

The florists recommended by my wedding planner were slow in responding E-mails and phone calls. So I decided to look for a florist online by myself. That's how I found the Fusion Floral Art. Ms. Elaine Irizarry was very professional, sensitive to my budget and needs and very prompt in answering all E-mails. For instance, I saw a picture of a bride wearing a floral wristlet a month before my wedding and requested to add that item. Ms. Elaine Irizarry came up with several suggestions that fit my color scheme within a day. On the wedding day, I didn't need to worry a thing about decorating the place. I highly recommend her service to all brides-to-be, especially those who are planning a destination wedding.

Sent on 11/08/2011

Lauren · Married on 03/21/2010

Elaine was such a pleasure to work with. I was planning my wedding from far away without a wedding cordinator. She was more than helpful and accomodating. I gave her an idea of what I wanted. She took the time out of her schedule and mocked up a table and sent me pictures. I had an idea and she added her special touch to it. On the day of the wedding, she was early and had everything set up before the wedding started. The flowers were absolutely beautiful. They looked better than the pictures she had sent me months before.

Sent on 04/19/2010
  • puckett2117

Lauren · Married on 03/21/2010

Elaine was great to work with. She had great ideas for the perfect wedding decorations. Her prices were really reasonable and she was very flexible with her time.

Sent on 06/24/2010

Emily · Married on 02/12/2010

Elaine was amazing. All it took was a couple of phone calls and she totally had my vision. It's hard as a bride to plan a wedding in a different country but Elaine put my mind to ease. She exceeded my expectations and then some.

Day of wedding she arrived on time and set up quickly. I was a happy bride thanks to Elaine. I highly recommend her to future brides!

Sent on 07/11/2010

Fusion Floral ART's reply:

Emily,
    Thank you so much for your great review! Please send me your postal address so I can get your gift to you.

Namaste,
    Elaine

theresa · Married on 02/04/2010

Elaine made my wedding so wonderful and beautiful I could never have imagined it would have turned out so nice. With such a tight budget due to illness she was able to do wonders with everything from the cake table, decorated tiki torches, center pieces and even an awesome head piece. I didnt have to do a thing, just show up, which I did lol. And adding her extra touches was a much unexpected detail that enhanced the event to the fullest!! Thank you so much and see you soon!!!!

Sent on 07/17/2010

Fusion Floral ART's reply:

theresa,
    Wow...thanks for such a great post! when are you coming down? work or play?

Elaine

Jessica · Married on 11/08/2009

Nos sentimos sumamente felices y tranquilos por haber escogido a Fusion Floral Art para la decoracion de las flores en nuestra boda. Estamos complacidos y agradecidos por su labor. Elaine supo expresar nuestros deseos con una hermosa y excelente decoración. Hoy veo nustras fotos y sé que no pudimos haber escogido mejor.

Sent on 08/06/2010

Vladimir · Married on 05/20/2006

Must say that Elaine (Fusion Floral Art) was great. She took our initial ideas and ran with them. She's very creative, spiritual and professional. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/06/2010

Diane · Married on 01/06/2011

Elaine was wonderful to work with; she knew just want I wanted and was very flexible within my budget. She was really helpful since I was planning my wedding from the US and could not be there until the day before.

I recommend her!

Sent on 01/12/2011

Marliss · Married on 06/04/2016

We loved working with Elaine for our June 4, 2016 wedding. She was referred to us by our wedding planner Sarah Rosario. Elaine was very attentive in trying to convey our vision. We communicated via email prior to our first meeting and the first time we met, she had ideas set up to be seen. She was very professional and accommodating. I needed to stay within my budget and she did everything she could to make sure I did so. She was flexible and gave many suggestions until we reached the desired look while staying within budget. Elaine, thanks for being a part of our special day and adding your floral touch to make it beautiful!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Gorgeous flowers and very responsive!

Sent on 04/17/2014

Elaine me sorprendió con la decoración y el ramo. Ella es una persona muy profesional en lo que hace. Al principio estaba preocupada por que no se notará la decoración debido al corto presupuesto. Sin embargo cuando llegue al salón, estaba totalmente hermoso y ambientizado. Me siento más que agradecida de sus servicios como decoradora.

Sent on 12/05/2013
  • a.huth07

Aimee · Married on 10/15/2011

Really Great Service, Friendly, Very Knowledgeable. Highly Recomend !

Sent on 11/01/2011

Elissa · Married on 07/23/2011

Elaine did a great job with my flowers for my wedding. Everything that I ordered looked BEAUTIFUL and I got lots of compliments on the flower arrangements.

Thanks so much Elaine!