Fusion Floral ART Reviews

Fusion Floral ART 5
Fusion Floral ART 6
Fusion Floral ART 7

Erica · Married on 12/19/2015

When I saw my flowers, all I can say I was in love. Elaine helped me create my dream wedding flowers on my budget. She was very professional and everything looked more than perfect. I recommend her 100%!! Thank you Elaine!!

Sent on 01/23/2016

Libby · Married on 12/12/2015

Planning a destination wedding in Puerto Rico was challenging, however wedding flowers were made easy by ordering from Fusion Floral. When I first made an inquiry into flowers, Elaine called me immediately and gave me plenty of information as to colors, hardy flowers, what would be manageable etc which was a seller considering I knew nothing about flowers. She was always very responsive, and delivered right on time. After speaking with her on the phone, I felt comfortable that I could check flower worries off of my to do list. The flowers were gorgeous!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Fusion Floral ART's reply:

Libby, Thank you! Since you were married in Culebra (an island off the coast of PR) & your flowers were delivered to you in San Juan the day before, we created your bouquets with beautiful, hearty blooms that could weather the travel and still look amazing for your wedding day! Thank you for your trust and confidence in our suggestions. Happy New Year!

Allie · Married on 11/14/2015

Working with Elaine was one of the easiest parts about planning a destination wedding in Puerto Rico. I had a vision for what I wanted and she not only encouraged it but she was quick to offer suggestions and feedback too. She was so responsive whenever I had a question and was willing to chat via phone or email, whatever my preference.

The flowers that she and her team created for our Rincon wedding were exquisite and absolutely reasonably priced. She created these incredible table runners full of greenery that were so labor intensive and her whole team was passionate about making everything look perfect. Our bouquets were stunning, she provided flowers for our cake.. everything was just gorgeous. Her positive, upbeat personality made it just a joy to work with her and I would recommend her to anyone getting married in the area.

Sent on 12/03/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/26/2015

Elaine was amazing. The most responsive out of all the florists I emailed, she knew I just wanted to have the bouquet done for a simple, intimate ceremony. She worked with exactly what I wanted and make an absolutely beautiful arrangement. Not to mention she has such a laid-back, cool vibe :) Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Fusion Floral ART's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We very much enjoy creating unique bouquets and yours was the first of its kind so thank YOU for choosing us to make it! Many, many happy moons to you two!

Kristen · Married on 06/27/2015

Elaine is the best!! Look no further!

Below is a link to our photographer's photo blog of our wedding where you can see the beautiful arrangements that she created!

We LOVED our flowers. I can't tell you how many complements we received from our guests about the flower arrangements that Elaine created for us! Our wedding was a destination wedding, which means that I never actually met Elaine in person, unfortunately, since I was hidden away prior to the start of the ceremony. All that is to say that she is so AMAZING that I never even had to meet her face to face for her to create the most beautiful floral art I could have ever dreamed of! She is so easy to work with and wonderfully detailed. From gorgeous table arrangements and show-stopping bouquets, to a breath-taking fresh orchid hairpiece, everything turned our perfectly! Our guests took each and every arrangement back to their rooms after the wedding, and each arrangement continued to look amazing for days after the wedding was over! We collaborated over email and via pinterest to share the colors, flower types, and arrangement that I was dreaming of. I could not have asked for anything better! Thank you, Elaine!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Kristen,
    Thank you so much for your feedback and for sharing the blog with us! We are so happy that we captured the bright tropical look you guys wanted and that you LOVED your flowers. You look stunning - love your hairpiece too!

Thank you again for beautiful flowers and decorations. I loved the lanterns and how the mason jars turned out. Just beautiful details... Everyone was so complementary. I wish I could relive the wedding in slow motion to fully enjoy it. It all happened so fast!

We really couldn't have been happier. So thank you a thousand times for your communication, incredible efforts and willingness to help fulfill our vision.

Sent on 07/07/2015

Fusion Floral ART's reply:

Courtney, Thank you so much for confiding in us to create your envisioned "eclectic garden rustic style" wedding decor. We are so pleased that you loved everything - we very much enjoyed exchanging ideas with you & creating the decor & flowers to match your vision. Loved the venue too!

Tina · Married on 06/15/2015

We are so blessed to have hired Elaine for our wedding. She answered our emails promptly and we were able to speak with her over the phone to discuss how we wanted our wedding to look. She took into consideration the budget we had and gave us ideas so we did not go over. She was extremely professional and our floral arrangement were so beautiful. I would recommended Elaine to anyone that is planning an event in Puerto Rico.

Sent on 09/02/2015
  • Heather & Jerod

Heather · Married on 04/16/2015

I contacted Elaine about two weeks prior to our wedding. We needed one bride and one bridesmaid bouquet and 3 boutonnière's. I told her via email what I liked and she was able to put it together! My bouquet was beautiful!

Sent on 05/01/2015
  • Y

Yaymed · Married on 12/28/2014

Elaine worked with our limited budget and helped us create a beautiful wedding. She gave us tons of suggestions which helped us stay within budget and was open to our ideas. She was also very flexible with any changes we needed to make to our contract. She was very friendly, professional, and great to work with.

Sent on 02/16/2015

Carmela · Married on 10/11/2014

Elaine was so wonderful to work with! She understood exactly what I wanted and gladly accepted my color changes without any complaints! The flowers were beautiful and turned out even better than I thought they could! Elaine provided me with everything that I wanted and more. I would highly recommend Elaine's services!! Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/27/2014

We planned our destination wedding to San Juan, PR. We only had websites and customer reviews to go by to choose our vendors. We came across Fusion Specialty Services on weddingwire.com and we were not disappointed. We were able to send her our wedding colors and we planned on getting 5 bouquets and 7 boutineers. A couple days before the wedding we got the call that certain roses were not delivered, so we needed to make a change. They were able to send me a picture of what the new flowers would look like and made suggestions for even more expensive flowers at no charge. I would recommend this vendor for anyone who is looking to have beautiful flowers on any occasion because they were very professional and flexible.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/06/2014

Elaine from Fusion Floral Art was so easy to work with. She did an amazing job! My flowers were absolutely gorgeous.

Sent on 06/27/2014

Melissa · Married on 05/18/2014

All the bouquets/decor were beautiful. People even took some home.

Sent on 06/16/2014

Jeanne · Married on 04/25/2014

Elaine Irizarry from Fusion Art transformed the wedding venue into the casually elegant vision we had imagined. We had many comments on the beauty of the arrangements, and their creative placement. Planning a wedding from a distance can be a challenge, but we placed our trust in Elaine, and she went out of her way to make the experience easy. Thank you again for all you did to make this wedding an extraordinary day.

Sent on 05/04/2014

lauren · Married on 04/25/2014

nothing bad to say!! elaine did an amazing job from start to finish! she was flexible, reliable, and very easy to work with. we had a last minute problem and she and our wedding planner sarah came to the rescue! i would highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/05/2014

Melinda · Married on 04/15/2014

Elaine at Fusion Floral ART was so helpful and my experience was flawless!!! Flowers were perfect and beyond expectations! Thank you for helping to make the day unforgettable!
    Melinda

Sent on 04/29/2014

Rafael · Married on 02/12/2014

Elaine, Your workmanship and presentation was phenomenal, exceptional and amazingly awesome!

Everyone commented on how beautiful the arrangements were!  Great job, and thank you so much.

Rafael Iglesias

Sent on 02/19/2014

Alicia · Married on 02/12/2014

Elaine at Fusion Floral designed the flowers for our son and new daughter in laws wedding on February 12th and the the results were phenomenal. Everyone commented on how beautiful the arrangements were! Great job,
    and thank you so much.

Sent on 02/20/2014
  • Flora18

Yidzza · Married on 01/11/2014

I highly recommend Fusion Floral ART !!! For a destination wedding she is a great option, Elaine Irizarry has an excellent taste which is reflected on her work. She is very professional and she pleased us in every little detail we asked for. All the wedding arrangements were spectacular and everything adjusted to your budget without taking out elegance. Elaine did an excellent job in incorporating all our ideas into the arrangements in the most creative way without missing a detail.

Luis & Yidzza

Sent on 02/16/2014

Andrea · Married on 12/09/2013

Elaine did a wonderful job putting together my bridal bouquet with gorgeous circus roses and eucalyptus. She was very helpful in providing quotes and offering ideas and designed a lovely exotic bouquet for our room. We were very pleased with the service, reliability, and pretty flowers.

Sent on 02/04/2014

Beautiful flowers!! Fusion Floral did all our flowers for the wedding - for our bridal party, parents, for the canopy, the aisles of the ceremony, the tables of the cocktail reception, the reception welcome table, guests tables, sweetheart table, cake table...flowers, decorations, candles, everything and it all looked beautiful!! Elaine, the florist and business owner, is very good! I sent her pictures of flowers I liked and together we designed something that would work for my wedding and budget.

I had a destination wedding so it was very important to have someone who was responsive over email and phone. Elaine was great and easy to work with. I even had some last minute changes and she just rolled with it - I really appreciated the flexibility.

Sent on 11/29/2013

Stephanie · Married on 11/14/2013

Elaine was very helpful in helping me choose and deliver the flowers for my destination wedding in Puerto Rico. She was super friendly and accommodating to my wants and needs for my special day. Everything came out exactly how I wanted! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 12/02/2013

Andrea · Married on 11/09/2013

Elaine was GREAT! This was a destination wedding and we communicated back and forth for several months via email. Everything came out more beautiful than I could even imagine!

Sent on 11/23/2013

In the beginning, I wasn't sure what to expect because I had never done any business with Fusion Floral ART (let alone, had ever been to Puerto Rico before). However, they were amazing!! Elaine was so flexible, patient, and open to suggestions. I wanted a canopy that she never created before. She saw the pictures that I sent her and created a beautiful, one-of-a-kind canopy! It made my beach wedding so special and unforgettable! I would definitely recommend her for any type of occasion! She will not disappoint! Thank you again, Elaine and the rest of the Fusion Floral ART staff!! You were all so friendly and amazing to work with! I hope we get to meet again in the future!

Sent on 10/07/2013
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 06/28/2013

In a few words Elaine's work is amazing. It's like exactly what I imagined she was able to capture and produce. I couldn't have asked for more, it was all I wanted and more. She was very flexible and responsive which is a plus when having a destination wedding.

Sent on 07/06/2013

Fusion Floral ART's reply:

Thanks Denise! It was great fun - see my "Vintage" album where there are some photos of your wedding flowers. I can't wait to see the photographers photos!