68 Reviews for Fusion Floral ART

Venue Visit (2)
Flower Petals (2)
Clean Up (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)

Elaine was fabulous!! Our whole wedding couldn’t stop talking about how beautiful everything was! We got a floral arch for the ceremony that Elaine helped us pick out to match the rest of the flowers. The bouquets and center pieces were absolutely stunning! I also added a last minute request for flowers in my hair on the day of the wedding and she came through with even more beautiful flowers same day for my hair! On top of having stunning flowers, Elaine and everyone else who helped set up the flowers were so friendly that we truly could not have been happier with our day!

Profile Picture Wendy, 7/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

UNBELIEVABLY GORGEOUS FLOWERS!!!! I was told by the wonderful Elaine that it would very difficult to get hibiscus in my bouquet because they like to wilt fast when not in water. Well Elaine made it happen, to my absolute surprise, and the flowers were gorgeous!! Elaine really was in tune with my idea, even though I didn't give her much detail to work with. She was on time, super efficient, and really made beautiful flowers!!! She is amazing!!! I would recommend her and the wonderful staff of Fusion Floral Art ANYTIME!!! Superb!!

Profile Picture Liz, 5/24/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Elaine made beautiful tropical floral arrangements and a gorgeous arch for our wedding. And most of all, she made stunning bouquets!! Elaine really helped to make a special day for us. She was very responsive to my emails and calls and was patient when I made changes to the bouquets. She was timely with all the decor on the day of the wedding. If you want unique floral arrangements, you've found the place!

Profile Picture Amy, 2/24/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our wedding in Puerto Rico was 11/17/17. This was a few months after Hurricane Maria. My husband and I planned our destination wedding for over a year; needless to say we were devastated to see the destruction to this beautiful island and was at a loss on what we should do about our wedding. I can say that one of the most comforting points during this stressful time was Elaine from Fusion Floral. Even with all that she was experiencing she made this experience seamless and absolutely stunning. Not knowing what to expect, she gave me feedback about the island, was flexible in changing the plans when our guest list decreased, and was an absolute joy to speak with. I was so excited to meet her on our wedding day. The service was stellar, the quality of the flowers was simply amazing (I didn't want to leave my bouquet :(, and I felt like I was working with a family member. Thanks Elaine for your work and your hand in making one of the most important days of our lives magical.

Profile Picture Michael, 11/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Elaine was amazing to work with. She responded quickly to all of my emails and was able to create exactly what we wanted! The wedding was beautiful and the bouquet was just stunning! The colors were so vibrant and really stand out in the photos! We would highly recommend fusion art to anyone looking for flowers for their celebration!

Michelle and Tim Abbo

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

For our wedding in Isabela in September we hired the services of Fusion Floral Art. Elaine was an absolute blessing to work with. She emailed us some different ideas for flowers and helped us schedule everything for our special day. She and her team went above and beyond to make sure that everything went off without a hitch. The flowers were even nicer than we expected and she able to accommodate some special requests last minute. Our guests gave us many compliments on our flowers and decor. We are so happy that we went with Elaine and her team. Muchas Gracias para todo!!!!!!

Profile Picture Justin, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Elaine did a fantastic job and managed to do some last minute improv with our arrangement sure to us not getting quite enough table arrangements! You couldn't even tell! She had excellent communication and knows how to really make her arrangements bouquets and boutonnieres into art!

Profile Picture Paul, 9/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Elaine Irizzary was absolutely fantastic from the very beginning. She was available to answer any and all of my questions. Everything was handled professionally
with ease and comfort. Elaine won my heart. Handsdown, this was the spot. FUSION BEACH VILLAS here we come. With the help of Elaine, the wedding planning was a breeze.
The venue was beautiful, the cost was efficient and the service was impeccable.

Now for the good part.

Let me first tell you a little about Elaine. This woman is to be admired. She had a dream and made it happen. Elaine is living a beautiful life built around her
true hearts desire. The love that Elaine has put into her property and her craft is apparant when you visit Fusion beach villas. Elaine is talented in her
passion for creating beautiful floral arrangements and bouquets. She is a beautiful spirit with an ability to make her surroundings just as beautiful. She made our entire family feel comfortable our entire stay. We felt like a part of the Fusion family. Her vision to create a beautiful place for couples to escape, get married, and enjoy a private corner of paradise has come to fruition. Inspirational to say the least, great example of woman empowerment indeed.

We had planned our wedding for the middle of the week on a Wednesday. We had a few days before the festivities would begin. Puerto Rico, was gorgeous, we visted
as many beaches as we could find, we did a lot of site seeing, horseback riding, hiking, caving and eating. It was a blast. Everyone enjoyed themselves. We had
our children with us ages 18, 13, 12 and 1 respectively. Fun for the entire family without paying too much. My husband and I are frugal, we couldn't beat this experience.
We did not have to worry about a thing once we arrived in Puerto Rico. We had to visit the courthouse to be sworn in as non citizens of Puerto Rico planning to marry. This was all taken care of by Elaine. visit reinestorm.com for the full review.

Profile Picture Des, 6/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Desperate to find flowers for my wedding 24 hours away, I called this florist. She was closed on the day I called but invited me to her shop anyway and took my order. My flowers were BEAUTIFUL and she went out of her way to accommodate me. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture User7535912, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Elaine was so accommodating throughout the entire planning process. I was so happy with my bouquets and alter. I would highly recommend her services

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Elaine was great, she was absolutely attentive to all my needs and was flexible on all my last minute changes. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous and my reception was so beautifully set up, she knew exactly how I wanted it! I had a small destination wedding and Elaine did great working with me on my budget and keeping contact with me through out months of planning to make my day spectacular. I was confident in just speaking with her that she would make my dream wedding come true, and she did! If you are ever in need of a florist do not hesitate to contact Fusion Floral ART!

Profile Picture Stephany, 8/20/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

I started speaking to Elaine via email many months before my wedding. She is SO patient and helpful. I was all over the place with the type of flowers and colors I liked, and changed my mind a few times over the course of those months. She stayed completely helpful, sweet, and accommodating. I chose to pick up my bouquet from her shop myself and she so awesome in person, we were running behind and I wish I had the time to stay and visit with her longer! My bouquet was absolutely lovely, fresh, and exactly what I wanted. Thank you, Elaine!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/22/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The team at Fusion Art are the most professional and creative people you can work with! Elaine I can't even express how beautiful my wedding came out. She was patient and helpful every step of the way. We started off with a small project of 4 centerpieces and it grew to include an arch, pew flowers, sweetheart table, entrance table and cake table. But even when it was a small project Elaine treated it with as much importance as her bigger projects. She responded very quickly every time and even when she was away she made sure to make us aware when she will return. I trusted her completely and not once did I ever feel uncomfortable or doubt her abilities. The whole team was timely on my wedding day I could not have been happier. They made my day that much more special and a dream. I cannot recommend them enough and even for anyone who may not think they can afford a beautiful ceremony they work and find what works with your budget because they care about making your day special. You are not dealing with people who just want your money the team cares so much about making your day special and beautiful and that means more than anything.

Profile Picture Martha, 7/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Amazing! We had an intimate destination wedding in June 2016 and were fortunate to have found Elaine. We wanted our floral décor to appear effortless and natural....she did just that. Elaine secured this amazing large piece of driftwood that ran the length of our dining table (table for 16 guests) and added floral pieces sporadically....it was perfect!

Elaine's price point was fair, she was very responsive to email/ calls and the payment process was simple.

Thanks Elaine, for your amazing skill!
Eric and Lisa Abrew
www.weddingwire.com/ericlisa618

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

We loved working with Elaine for our June 4, 2016 wedding. She was referred to us by our wedding planner Sarah Rosario. Elaine was very attentive in trying to convey our vision. We communicated via email prior to our first meeting and the first time we met, she had ideas set up to be seen. She was very professional and accommodating. I needed to stay within my budget and she did everything she could to make sure I did so. She was flexible and gave many suggestions until we reached the desired look while staying within budget. Elaine, thanks for being a part of our special day and adding your floral touch to make it beautiful!

Profile Picture Marliss, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

Elaine was awesome to work with through the entire process! She helped me pick out the most stunning flowers and was very detailed and thorough, not to mention creative, when describing the center pieces and bouquets. She made me feel comfortable and confident through the whole process which took a lot of stress and concerns off my plate. i would strongly recommend her for any event!

Profile Picture kira, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Due to some unforeseen circumstances we had some very last minute floral arrangements needs. Fusion floral took amazing care to work with us quickly, professionally and kindly, making sure we got what we wanted and needed while staying in our budget. They even delivered right to our door on the wedding day. Totally stress-free!

Profile Picture Anna, 4/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

When I saw my flowers, all I can say I was in love. Elaine helped me create my dream wedding flowers on my budget. She was very professional and everything looked more than perfect. I recommend her 100%!! Thank you Elaine!!

Profile Picture Erica, 12/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Planning a destination wedding in Puerto Rico was challenging, however wedding flowers were made easy by ordering from Fusion Floral. When I first made an inquiry into flowers, Elaine called me immediately and gave me plenty of information as to colors, hardy flowers, what would be manageable etc which was a seller considering I knew nothing about flowers. She was always very responsive, and delivered right on time. After speaking with her on the phone, I felt comfortable that I could check flower worries off of my to do list. The flowers were gorgeous!

Profile Picture Libby, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Working with Elaine was one of the easiest parts about planning a destination wedding in Puerto Rico. I had a vision for what I wanted and she not only encouraged it but she was quick to offer suggestions and feedback too. She was so responsive whenever I had a question and was willing to chat via phone or email, whatever my preference.

The flowers that she and her team created for our Rincon wedding were exquisite and absolutely reasonably priced. She created these incredible table runners full of greenery that were so labor intensive and her whole team was passionate about making everything look perfect. Our bouquets were stunning, she provided flowers for our cake.. everything was just gorgeous. Her positive, upbeat personality made it just a joy to work with her and I would recommend her to anyone getting married in the area.

Profile Picture Allie, 11/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Elaine was amazing. The most responsive out of all the florists I emailed, she knew I just wanted to have the bouquet done for a simple, intimate ceremony. She worked with exactly what I wanted and make an absolutely beautiful arrangement. Not to mention she has such a laid-back, cool vibe :) Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/26/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets

Elaine is the best!! Look no further!

Below is a link to our photographer's photo blog of our wedding where you can see the beautiful arrangements that she created!

We LOVED our flowers. I can't tell you how many complements we received from our guests about the flower arrangements that Elaine created for us! Our wedding was a destination wedding, which means that I never actually met Elaine in person, unfortunately, since I was hidden away prior to the start of the ceremony. All that is to say that she is so AMAZING that I never even had to meet her face to face for her to create the most beautiful floral art I could have ever dreamed of! She is so easy to work with and wonderfully detailed. From gorgeous table arrangements and show-stopping bouquets, to a breath-taking fresh orchid hairpiece, everything turned our perfectly! Our guests took each and every arrangement back to their rooms after the wedding, and each arrangement continued to look amazing for days after the wedding was over! We collaborated over email and via pinterest to share the colors, flower types, and arrangement that I was dreaming of. I could not have asked for anything better! Thank you, Elaine!

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/27/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Thank you again for beautiful flowers and decorations. I loved the lanterns and how the mason jars turned out. Just beautiful details... Everyone was so complementary. I wish I could relive the wedding in slow motion to fully enjoy it. It all happened so fast!

We really couldn't have been happier. So thank you a thousand times for your communication, incredible efforts and willingness to help fulfill our vision.

Profile Picture User4571492, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We are so blessed to have hired Elaine for our wedding. She answered our emails promptly and we were able to speak with her over the phone to discuss how we wanted our wedding to look. She took into consideration the budget we had and gave us ideas so we did not go over. She was extremely professional and our floral arrangement were so beautiful. I would recommended Elaine to anyone that is planning an event in Puerto Rico.

Profile Picture Tina, 6/15/15, 2 Reviews